And it shall come to pass, because of the wickedness of the world, that I will take vengeance upon the wicked







Zion and Jerusalem, October 18, 2013


And it shall come to pass, because of the wickedness of the world, that I will take vengeance upon the wicked, for they will not repent; for the cup of mine indignation is full; for behold, my blood shall not cleanse them if they hear me not.
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:17)




10/17, 11:33pm

Mormons for Equality said last night to me:

Repent of what, Miguel?




And I, Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez replied:



as I live, for abominations shall not reign.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:21)




I do not know what others have told you and what you expect from the leadership and membership of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with respect to LGBT abominations.  If you do, expect us to condone or accept it, you are deluded.  I am not your usual preacher, secular or general authority, I am here to warn you and forewarn you and to reprove the world for all their unrighteous deeds.   Don’t you know that as the LORD lives, he has said that he cannot look sin with the least degree of allowance and also that abominations shall not reign?  



 And he said: Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 45:16)


Therefore repent of your wickedness and abominations. And you have no shame to say boastfully "repent of what Miguel" as if there was no sin in you?  Who are you trying to deceive? Have you forgotten that the prophets have power to know the thought and the intentions of your wicked hearts?  Have you not read the scriptures?  Behold the law and the testimony:

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

(New Testament | 1 John 1:8 - 10)



Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?  Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them.  Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?  shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot?  God forbid.

What?  know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body?  for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee fornication.  Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What?  know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 6:9 - 20)

THIS know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof

(New Testament | 2 Timothy 3:1 - 5)




And he said: Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 45:16)


as I live, for abominations shall not reign.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:21)

For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh; For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion. And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled. What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:31 - 39)


For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord?

Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come? And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you.

O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not!

Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full.

Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:21 - 27)



Wherefore, I the Lord God will send forth flies upon the face of the earth, which shall take hold of the inhabitants thereof, and shall eat their flesh, and shall cause maggots to come in upon them; and their tongues shall be stayed that they shall not utter against me; and their flesh shall fall from off their bones, and their eyes from their sockets; And it shall come to pass that the beasts of the forest and the fowls of the air shall devour them up. And the great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall be cast down by devouring fire, according as it is spoken by the mouth of Ezekiel the prophet, who spoke of these things, which have not come to pass but surely must, as I live, for abominations shall not reign.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:18 - 21)




Need I to say more, If I do, I will.  You know where to find me, I can do this all day and there is more from where that came from, for the LORD told me that I cannot think that I could say enough in his behalf. Now, If you think that any secular or religious authority under haven can make recapitulate, think or say otherwise, take a wild look at my face and profile and tell that fox that I am a witness of Christ, in all things, in all places at all times and even unto death and that I will preach repentance and the gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of GOD unto Salvation, Today, Tomorrow and the day after Tomorrow. You have been warned and forewarned and found to be a liar by an inspired servant in the hands o Christ. Of this I testify and declare in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


Yours truly,

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.