Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.



 
 
Israel True Iron Dome

Zion and Jerusalem, June 5, 2015


EXCEPT the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

(Old Testament | Psalms 127:1)



I am a legal and lawful priest in Israel with all the bells and weasels hanging over me; and I have my credentials ready to prove it. I am respectively as son of Aaron and a son of Moses; and I magnify my calling in the Holy Priesthood to the best of my abilities before my GOD day and night without rest, for I am anointed before him continually or I am fully consecrated to the LORD like many of my elder brethren.  The priesthood does not have mother or father, nor beginning of days neither end of years and concerning his power to administer the temporal and spiritual affairs of his kingdom the LORD has said with a solemn oath that cannot be violated or overturned:






For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their calling, are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies. They become the sons of Moses and of Aaron and the seed of Abraham, and the church and kingdom, and the elect of God.  And also all they who receive this priesthood receive me, saith the Lord; For he that receiveth my servants receiveth me; And he that receiveth me receiveth my Father; And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father's kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him. And this is according to the oath and covenant which belongeth to the priesthood.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:33 - 39)




As a result of being in constant communion with the heavens, I feel, see and hear when the LORD is happy and when the LORD is angry with his people. I am familiar with his voice and I know his words, for I have heard him. And of this I testify for the said to me and others:



And I, Jesus Christ, your Lord and your God, have spoken it. These words are not of men nor of man, but of me; wherefore, you shall testify they are of me and not of man; For it is my voice which speaketh them unto you; for they are given by my Spirit unto you, and by my power you can read them one to another; and save it were by my power you could not have them;

Wherefore, you can testify that you have heard my voice, and know my words.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 18:33 - 36)

  

The voice of GOD, the almighty and the most high, sounds like the rolling thunder and like the rushing of many waters.  And his word is sharper and more powerful than a two edge swords that cuts asunder bone and marrow to the dividing asunder of the joints. It hurts like a hammer chiseling in the head or like a smithy bolting you with a hammer over iron continually.  And it feels like consuming fire that withers the bones as it runs thru the veins.  His breath is an unbearable blast like fresh sulphur spewed out of a raging volcano or like a sun prominence; and the air of his nostrils is hot and fierce like the output of a supersonic jet. It melts the face of quantum matter and it hurts a lot to hear him when your soul has wickedness and you are in his presence and close to him.  But I am used to it and I am not fearful or worried.  Its not funny, let him who has eyes to see and read understand what the spirit teaches between the lines.




I write all things that the LORD puts in my heart and in my mind for a purpose that is only known unto him and whose wisdom remains with him. Despite my many errors, mistakes and omission with the words of his prophets he justifies all my words. And he has given me power to speak with his authority is if I were him, for I am one with him.  Your beliefs for or against my words and my testimony, are irrelevant to my knowledge of God and his dealings with man, for faith or belief ceases the moment you know something with absolute certainty.  It is written already:



And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

(Old Testament | 2 Samuel 22:16)




Yesterday I had a burst of lasting anger that enraged me all morning and I had no clue why. It felt like borrowed anger of some sort; and my spirit was troubled at all but at no one in particular. I did my errands and finished them like a malcontent.

Then after lunch I was overcome by the spirit and had to retire to my bed. When I woke up a few hours later, I was to myself again renewed in body and spirit, calm and serene like a summer’s morning and had recovered.  I felt willing and ready to travel the seven seas discover and conquer a new world even where there is none to discover.  The anger and strange feelings of rage had ceased.  But at that moment, I got up and bowed before GOD to enquire of him. I prayed for myself and for his people, oh house of Israel, my friends, family and companions with tears and supplication. I had but little strength, so I used it all to bless by name all the people that came to my mind as if it was my last prayer.   




Soon within, during or and after the prayer, I began to think about poignantly about an IDF soldier supporter. She is a beautiful young woman who is not a Jew but who was born near Galilee in Israel.  Her name in Facebook is Shayli Hodadad. But now she may live in Melbourne Australia and she does, has or may have served in the IDF along with one of her siblings, one who is now being groomed in the Yaseret Matkal or so unit by her own big mouth admission.   

Shayli Hodadad


I know of her because she posts PR support stuff or propaganda banners; or news everywhere in behalf of the state of Israel at the Facebook Israeli Hasbara like some of the administrators, my friends also do, to which things, I often comment with rocks or revelations under the inspiration of GOD the almighty. This I do with intent to influence my countrymen and all that associate with me for good as recorded in my patriarchal blessing. And some of them have declared to me in private that the words that God inspire me to write, encourage them and give them comfort of some sort.  I know the existential threats the State of Israel and the jewish people everywhere have in their midst and without. And they are crying or roaring day and night like a lion, as if saying, do not come close to hurt me or I will cut you in pieces and eat you.  Some of them are like rattle snakes sounding the warning maracas also, as if saying, do not thread on me.  I have detected a few Nazi poisonous serpents and spyders  in their midst snaring at them that claim they are Jews but I have found them to be liars.




Even though most of them in the Israeli Hasbara do not believe that Jesus is the Christ,  the very GOD of Israel that sustains them and support them and suffers them, I am laboring with them continually giving them moral courage by expounding the scriptures that they are familiar with; and with scriptures unfamiliar to them that say pleasant and truthful things that are in their behalf that does more good to their defense than all their shallow propaganda.  Those things appear give them hope to strive forward and courage to withstand valiantly the threats we all face.  They do not see it, but I can see things not visible to the Natural eye, but my people, the whole house of Israel, both at home and abroad, are surrounded by all sorts of filthy animals or unkind spirits that threaten their individual and collective welfare.  Their house has become a habitation of every foul beast and every hateful bird because of their erroneous traditionalism. It appears that a traumatic naziphobia has permeated their whole lives. They cry so loud for help as a woman with child or as if there was no king in them or as is their GOD had forsaken them forever.  I know because I have been in the same predicament myself many times that the LORD has had to come and rebuke me. It is as if they needed proof from the external world that they deserve the right to exist when in effect they do not need their aproval. It is a paranoid call conspiracy everything environment like Alex Jones and his infowars. But they know not the thoughts of the LORD nor do they understand his counsel.   He even said anciently to us all not to call conspiracy to everything that this people call conspiracy and not to fear any of our enemies, and to trust wholeheartedly in him and wait for his deliverance.

Now why dost thou cry out aloud?  is there no king in thee?  is thy counsellor perished?  for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.

(Old Testament | Micah 4:9)


Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:12 - 14)


I even had to dispose or send away some of those demonic animals surrounding them away for they were crawling even over me. this is the predicament in which we all are in these latter days as if spiritual Babylon is Fallen, it is fallen, even as we speak, just as the scriptures plainly manifest saying:


AND after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.  

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying:

Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying:

 Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city!  for in one hour is thy judgment come.

(New Testament | Revelation 18:1 - 10)






And when I speak to them the word of GOD with sharpness as you see above, they get angry at me and insult me or try to humiliate me until they can no more.  They say and think that I am crazy mad, that I have devil or that I am a false preacher or prophet, they shun and reject me or give me the silence treatment, for they see eye to eye what they have not heard or what has not been told to them by their celebrities yet pretending Rabbanahs.   





For this cause hath the Lord God caused that a curse should come upon the land, and also upon your riches, and this because of your iniquities.

Yea, wo unto this people, because of this time which has arrived, that ye do cast out the prophets, and do mock them, and cast stones at them, and do slay them, and do all manner of iniquity unto them, even as they did of old time.

And now when ye talk, ye say: If our days had been in the days of our fathers of old, we would not have slain the prophets; we would not have stoned them, and cast them out.

Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deeds are evil.

But behold, if a man shall come among you and shall say: Do this, and there is no iniquity; do that and ye shall not suffer; yea, he will say: Walk after the pride of your own hearts; yea, walk after the pride of your eyes, and do whatsoever your heart desireth—and if a man shall come among you and say this, ye will receive him, and say that he is a prophet. Yea, ye will lift him up, and ye will give unto him of your substance; ye will give unto him of your gold, and of your silver, and ye will clothe him with costly apparel; and because he speaketh flattering words unto you, and he saith that all is well, then ye will not find fault with him.

O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you?  Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides?  Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?

Yea, behold, the anger of the Lord is already kindled against you; behold, he hath cursed the land because of your iniquity. And behold, the time cometh that he curseth your riches, that they become slippery, that ye cannot hold them; and in the days of your poverty ye cannot retain them.  And in the days of your poverty ye shall cry unto the Lord; and in vain shall ye cry, for your desolation is already come upon you, and your destruction is made sure; and then shall ye weep and howl in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts.  And then shall ye lament, and say:

O that I had repented, and had not killed the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out.  Yea, in that day ye shall say: O that we had remembered the Lord our God in the day that he gave us our riches, and then they would not have become slippery that we should lose them; for behold, our riches are gone from us. Behold, we lay a tool here and on the morrow it is gone; and behold, our swords are taken from us in the day we have sought them for battle. Yea, we have hid up our treasures and they have slipped away from us, because of the curse of the land. O that we had repented in the day that the word of the Lord came unto us; for behold the land is cursed, and all things are become slippery, and we cannot hold them.

Behold, we are surrounded by demons, yea, we are encircled about by the angels of him who hath sought to destroy our souls.  Behold, our iniquities are great.  O Lord, canst thou not turn away thine anger from us?  And this shall be your language in those days.

But behold, your days of probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head.

O ye people of the land, that ye would hear my words!  And I pray that the anger of the Lord be turned away from you, and that ye would repent and be saved.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 13:23 - 39)



LGBT pulling pride with cords of vanity

Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets.  For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind: Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 5:18 - 30)




And when I do not use sharpness and speak the things that they like to hear only, or vanity and traditional idolatry like them, they harden their hearts against the word of GOD and give into sin and temptation and sometimes that gets me into trouble with GOD and his angels that watch over me.  They do not see the dangers within and above them, but I do. As far as the principal of the Jews, I am with them only in word, but in the spirit, I have been closer to them more than they are willing to admit or believe.  I mingle with them so close that they do not even notice it that I am observing them.  I love Zion and Jerusalem to the death; and I am striving with them continually, but I fear that the LORD will cease to strive with many of them as with many of the gentiles in North America and beyond unless they repent and get their act together.    Their Jewish heritage will not always save them despite their beliefs and false expectations unless they continue to keep the commandments of GOD.  


 The LORD said in the book of Ezekiel that we can be righteous most of our lives, but that if we depart from the LORD and our righteousness on that day we will die. But if the sinner that has sinned all his life repents, that he shall live. But to them the ways of the LORD is not equal. Yet, it is their ways that are not equal. Not all of them of course. I have been able to detect the righteous in their midst. But the majority, they listen attentively as if I were a singer of lovely songs. They like them, but do not do them.  The LORD has showed me and I have seen, how they speak evil of me amongst themselves, how they do back biting to him that serves them wholeheartedly and in so doing they grieve my soul. Like Moroni in the midst of his army I am in the midst of Israel. Only when it is too late, they will know that there was a prophet in their midst. For so it is written:




Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 9:4)




Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying:


 Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD. And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not. And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 33:30 - 33)
Mayan Facebook Wall



He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 20:19)



No one is destroyed without a fair warning. And no nation is overcome from without before they are overcome from within.  I exist to strengthen their moral fiber even if I am hated for it.  But most importantly I am here as a voice of warning. I saw in a dream that I was in the world Arena or a big Stadium like the Maracana. There was a great conmotion and I saw people die lie flies and fall from the upper terraces similar to those who wanted to escape the fire during 911 at the twin towers. I do not know the time or the place, just that it happened. 

 HEAR this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying. You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey?  will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?

Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him?  shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid?  shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not Known  it?

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The lion hath roared, who will not fear?  the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Publish in the palaces at Ashdod, and in the palaces in the land of Egypt, and say, Assemble yourselves upon the mountains of Samaria, and behold the great tumults in the midst thereof, and the oppressed in the midst thereof.

For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; An adversary there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled.

Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch.

Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts, That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Beth-el: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground.

And I will smite the winter house with the summer house; and the houses of ivory shall perish, and the great houses shall have an end, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Amos 3:1 - 15)
And this is the reason for which I write this errand today. To report and to return that if the LORD does not protect the city or the people, in vain do the guards keep their guards for so it is written:


EXCEPT the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

(Old Testament | Psalms 127:1)






And from time to time, I have seen the unrestrained or undisciplined libertinage of that young woman of which I spoke in the beginning, Shayli Hodadad  She does not hide that she likes to party and to drink like many young and godless people do nowadays. They support Israel with their lip service, but their hearts are turned to iniquity. And yesterday, she posted propaganda in behalf of the LBGT community and how she desired so much to be part of that. She expected a lot of criticism for her immoral post and she got it, but not from me, but from GOD and his fury that was unleashed at her thru me or she would jeopardize the works that we have been conducting by orders and by our own initiative for so long.  She kindled that fire that was already abated in me until she had to erase her post or block me from posting messages thereof.   And all the wine that I poured upon here and those that heard me, is gone, no where to be found.   



But, I told her that if she would get her wish to attend and join them; that I will pray the LORD for my wish also, for fire to come down from heaven and consume the wicked within them like it happened in Sodom and Gomorrah. But she replied that I was no different than the Arabs, implying that I am not a Jew or that I wish them harm as the terrorists or the rocket firing Hamas people do.  Yet I told her that I live and breath more Hebrew than any other Jew under heaven, even though I do not speak the language. I showed her my credentials and my signet, my zeal, my throne, my kingdom and my authority like Judah, the patriarch did to Tamar, the widow of his son who played the harlot when Judah did not give her to Shelah to become her husband as per the law of those days. 



But before I could finish my errand, she was afraid and erased it all by covering herself from my sight.  And now I cannot find the woman no where, but my friends know who she is and that I lie not.  I told her that I am her commander in chief if not her king, that she worked for me.  In other words, I am the standing patriarch of the tribe of Judah, even their ancient of days. The LORD gave me of his portion to show to them, that I have both by right and by lineage claim on the throne of David and to the keys of the Kingdom or the priesthood. The story was somewhat repeated.  Yet this is how they all see me, like a pirate, a drunkard, a mad man or even false teacher:


Why is the Rum Gone Remix






But before all this happened yesterday, after the prayer as I though of her, poignant thoughts invaded my mind of terrible and dreadful things to come if the Lord’s anger is not justly appeased.  I was strongly thinking about the time when the children of Israel were seduced in Shittim by Moab or so when they were coming to take possession of the Promised Land and the Moabites sent their daughters to seduce the army of Israel.   I remembered vividly the part in Numbers 25 or so, when their enemies sent their daughters or maids to seduce and enamored the army of young Israelites to which they succumbed and were overcome. And during those days the anger of the LORD was kindled, for which he immediately sent a plague and some 24, 000 people died including their leaders  


 And I, Miguel Angel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE,  by reasons that I do not fully comprehend, by her nature and disposition to sin; I associated that woman with those maids that were a plague to Israel instead of a help and comfort more than anything else. They call themselves good people, when there is not one, no not one that does good among them. None of them seek GOD despite the torrential preaching I inflict upon them. None of them repent of their evil ways and comes to the LORD and receive his gospel thru the waters of baptism in his true church.  They love more their Jewish traditions than the Law of GOD, the LORD and the TRUTH.  They cannot comprehend that it is better to know GOD than just to know about him. I only have a small flock of less than a hundred sheep that listen to me, while tens of thousands follow after them but not in righteousness.  I have more soldiers and true witnesses of the divinity of Jesus Christ in my meager and rachitic clan of saints than in their tens of thousands.  I want to come and get their blessing from the tribe of Ephraim and know that there are may more blood relatives willing and ready to assist them than the filthy alliances with strangers that serve for nothing but trouble.  Those that lead them cause them to err. They profit from them but do not guide my people in the paths of righteousness. Well said my Father of old, even King David who was not only a king but a priest and prophet; Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?


THE fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.  They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?  who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous. Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.

Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion!  when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

(Old Testament | Psalms 14:1 - 7)



I have battled wickedness for so long including my own. I know that the LORD does not look upon sin with the least degree of allowance. And that despite our precious linage and heritage, if we do not keep the commandments of GOD or depart from the LORD, he is not going to protect us when the shirt hits the fan.  Wickedness in our midst is the cause of our perils, not the enemies without.  It matters not, for he is not a respecter of persons. I know and recognize that I may be a person of unclean lips and also wicked in physical nature, but my heart and spirit is as pure as it can be.  I am not ashamed anymore for I have repented of my sins and I have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and his everlasting gospel. If I labor preaching is to retain or to keep my garments clean before I am taken out of the way and one day enter in the rest of the LORD never to leave his presence again. For so I was taught:


And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 9:6)


Soon after the woman erased the gay related post, I sent messages to a few brave souls that I chose at random as witnesses of the matter. And I told them and their superiors this that I got and modified to their understanding from my superiors, so that they can take measures with those they hire to do PR work for the State of Israel.


“This is why I was so severe with that drunkard idf soldier woman whom The Lord rebuked and who had to erase her post in the Israeli Hasbara about GLBT parade. My loyalties are to Israel and to our God and our noble and righteous cause and not to any of you or even myself:

And then I said to these Elders of Israel, My brethren:

Lock your hearts brethren


"Well what about your missions? Isn't this your mission, too? Isn't this your cause and country too? Are you willing that one person nullify all that you've done here at the Israeli Hasbara? You've spent over 20 months down here, and you have been working reasonably hard and at times you have done remarkably good work. Are you willing that one scandal - one scandal in this out-of-the-world place - will neutralize all that you've done? All of your efforts? That's what happens! Are you willing to do that?" He said, "Well I hadn't thought of it like that." Well, but that's what happened, isn't it, Elders? This is your mission! This is your Cause. One scandal in a community is enough to annihilate the work of all of you, maybe all the work you do cumulatively- for all your two years - neutralized by one scandal in the community! Do you think that you have a loyalty? Where are your loyalties? Are you loyal to yourself? Are you loyal-to your companion? Are you willing to let him go on, and on, and on, and on, until he breaks his neck?”



For it matters not how much we strive to portray to the world a good image from us; and how many iron domes we cause to be built to protect the people of Israel from eternal threats if we are corrupt and full of filthiness and abomination from within and overcome by sin and debauchery from within.  This is why I attack no Moslem or any terrorist organization personally as they do unless warranted, because they can do nothing to us as long as GOD is with us. But if we corrupt ourselves as the ancient army of Israel in the days of Moses, then there will be a lot of collateral damage when things come to shovel because the LORD is not a respecter of persons and he sometimes uses rented javelins to discipline his own.  I know, I have kissed the incandescent rod of his anger myself. I have the marks to prove it.  My brains are as if fried and my body is marred. But he saw fit in his eternal mercy to pluck me as a brand plucked out of the fire to be his errands boy.  I am here to make you remember you own heritage and to make you remember how the unchanging GOD of Israel deals with sin and iniquity, especially to those who are not listening, that unless you repent and amend your ways, some heads from our won will roll and our dead will be cast and piled like dung as you have hitherto seen happen.   For so it is written:

 
Remember Maxim's Photo Shoot With The Girls Of The Israeli Defense Forces?


AND Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab. And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. And Israel joined himself unto Baal-peor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel. And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baal-peor. And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly.  So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.



And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying:

Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace: And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.

Now the name of the Israelite that was slain, even that was slain with the Midianitish woman, was Zimri, the son of Salu, a prince of a chief house among the Simeonites. And the name of the Midianitish woman that was slain was Cozbi, the daughter of Zur; he was head over a people, and of a chief house in Midian. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake.

(Old Testament | Numbers 25:1 - 18)



I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.

I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests; And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham; And them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor enquired for him.

Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil. Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

(Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:2 - 18)





When I write or commend upon their posts with my scriptures, they are injected with power to withstand for I have my hands uplifted continually becasue I don't want to see a holocause of the Jewish people, no, never again.  You know already what happens when the LORD is angry against his own and the priesthood begins to fight backwards.


But when I retire to bed, they go about their ways to pollute the word of GOD and it becomes poison unto them, specially when I mix them with songs.  There is only one way to throw stones at people and that is the Lord’s way. To me stones and revelations or the words of GOD are the same thing. They are designed to hurt only the wicked souls.  The righteous welcome them because they are constant and it does not hurt them.   




By this I know how to discern between the riotous or the wicked, not but what I hear or see.  This is how I make war in righteousness against all my enemies, by knowledge, wisdom and counsel with those that went aforementioned.  The sword of the Holy Ghost is the word of GOD. This is how I thresh the nations with the spirit of GOD. This is how we the angels of GOD fire at filthy souls; with the whole amour of GOD.
 

Home Alone 2
 Get on your Knees and tell me you love me Scene



 Angels with Filthy Souls

A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety. Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 24:5 - 7)

 


Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

(New Testament | Ephesians 6:13 - 20)



And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

(New Testament | Revelation 19:11 - 13)



And this is how we are renewed and preserved; for the LORD has said that he cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance and that abominations shall not reign, for man of holiness is his name  and nothing impure can dwell in his holy and glorious presence.



And there are none that doeth good except those who are ready to receive the fulness of my gospel, which I have sent forth unto this generation. Wherefore, I call upon the weak things of the world, those who are unlearned and despised, to thrash the nations by the power of my Spirit; And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their shield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their enemies shall be under their feet; and I will let fall the sword in their behalf, and by the fire of mine indignation will I preserve them.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 35:12 - 14)




And he said: Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 45:16)




The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh— But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world.

That faith also might increase in the earth.

That mine everlasting covenant might be established.

That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding.

And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known.

And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed.

And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent.

And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time.

And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon.

And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually.

  For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven.

And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh;

For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.

And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

 Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.

What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.

For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:19 - 39)




This is my errand for this day and it is given to you as a voice of warning and by way of knowledge and nor by way of commandment. And I do this humbly, yet boldly with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD. And I do it as one having authority before GOD, angels and these witnesses, not of myself, but in the Sacred name of the LORD Jesus Christ, our God of gods, our King of Kings, and our LORD of LORDS, amen.

Gazelem Ix-Miquili-Pan-TL





Attentively yours from an unworthy servant and scribe of the kingdom of heaven who is in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel TInoco Rodriguez TL






Comments

  1. "For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth." Romans 1:18

    JESUS our Messiah is coming soon. His wrath is as real as HIS mercy. Thank you brother for your message. GOD Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.