Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation



Zion and Jerusalem, October 7th 2013



Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 112:24)

 
HEARKEN, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, which he hath commanded me that I should speak concerning you,

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 30:1)


For, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying: Turn, all ye Gentiles, from your wicked ways; and repent of your evil doings, of your lyings and deceivings, and of your whoredoms, and of your secret abominations, and your idolatries, and of your murders, and your priestcrafts, and your envyings, and your strifes, and from all your wickedness and abominations, and come unto me, and be baptized in my name, that ye may receive a remission of your sins, and be filled with the Holy Ghost, that ye may be numbered with my people who are of the house of Israel.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 30:1 - 2)

For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 9:13)




This morning I feel like a fire is burring over my shoulders that compels me to write a series of small dreams I have had or have seen since last Saturday for a purpose that is not fully know or disclosed unto me.  Perhaps the dreams are not as important as the scriptures they had lead me to search. For to this end are these things shown unto me so I can conduct my work unto the children of men. For, behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the son of God and he has commanded me to write concerning this people, even the gentiles even unto the ends of the earth,  for I have seen their abominations. And I am called to declare the word of God and to expound his scriptures that they may exercise faith unto repentance in him, and be baptized so that they receive the gift of the Holy Ghost by those under authority, which spirit leads, all the obedient unto the very presence of GOD that they might have everlasting life.   

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.  I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 5:13)


And if I do not write or make notes of the dreams as I experience them; the mind, heart pricking and fiery feeling will not go away and consume me in guilt before my y maker. 

I do not know that the dreams we all dream mean of for what purpose they are shown unto us, but the prophet Joseph Smith has broadly stated or declared  that when men have certain dreams given by divine intervention,  that the LORD holds himself responsible to give the interpretation thereof for a purpose and wisdom that remains with him.  Thus:




The Prophet Joseph Smith said:


“I make this broad declaration, that whenever God gives a vision of an image, or beast, or figure of any kind, He always holds Himself responsible to give a revelation or interpretation of the meaning thereof, otherwise we are not responsible or accountable for our belief in it. Don’t be afraid of being damned for not knowing the meaning of a vision or figure, if God has not given a revelation or interpretation of the subject.” (Teachings, p. 291.)



What I have seen in my dreams lately, truly makes me feel like Jeremiah, Lehi and Ezekiel, the prophets, when the LORD called them to witness the abominations of the children of Israel in those days and to preach repentance unto them saying:  




He said furthermore unto me,

Son of man, seest thou what they do?  even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary?  but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.


(Old Testament | Ezekiel 8:6)

Wo, wo, unto Jerusalem, for I have seen thine abominations!

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 1:13)



For, time and again, I dreamed a dream. This was on Saturday afternoon, after the second session of the 183 semi annual, general conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints.  Right after this session of the conference had ended I was moved with heaviness of spirit, so I retired to my bed momentarily to rest and to wait for the priesthood session of the conference that would follow shortly thereafter.  And while I laid down to rest, I quickly fell asleep.   In the series of dreams I had since that moment, I saw that I and those who were with me were ambushed as if by a mob.  Me and my companions were also persecuted, distressed; and I was particularly shot at with a 9mm hand gun by a middle aged dark skinned man who appeared to be of Hindu stock.  But miraculously, as if by divine providence or intervention, I did not taste of death or by reasons beyond my knowledge understanding, managed not to die despite of a fatal wound to the stomach or to the center of the chest, even by the sternum if my thoracic box.     I believe I even saw the bullet wound that I had received as some sort of an instantaneous astral projection within the selfsame dream.   I think I even saw my body being carried away in a paramedic wheeled bed, but I am not sure anymore of what I saw in that particular respect.  

However, I recall vividly that as I recovered, in body or in spirit, I do not know, yet I did rise up to the prey.  And recall that I undertook a cautious and calculated pursuit to chase the man that had shot me a few moments earlier.  He was a tall, Hindu looking man who was persecuting me at gun point while I was down.  Therefore, I did set a strong watch with my companions and devised an ambush of surprise for the enemy.  I wanted to reward or reattribute unto him and those who were with him a double portion for what he and his companions had done to me and my companions without the least pity towards us.  I remember that in the dream, for that purpose, that I was holding and loading a 9mm hand gun; and I asked one of my companions for more munitions than the ones I had at hand because there were several of them and I did not want to run out of munitions during the ambush.   Despite the scarceness of munitions that we had with us at hand, my request was granted without the least restraint or complaint.  I was given two distinct full metal jackets. The bullets I saw in the metal jackets were as polished brass and silver with a luster I had never seen before in any ammunition.  It was as if they were new or someone had taken the time to polish them.  And now as I am writing these words, the spirit leads me to search the scripture of the prophet Jeremiah in which the LORD says:

Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 51:12)

Then, after this observation, I saw my adversary in sight, even my executioner.  He was in wait with his companions for what the evil that they had done.   He was in a cabin nearby preparing for an attack or perhaps expecting me or perhaps others to ambush or attack them.   And I knew with sure or strong confidence that he was a sure prey to me; and that I would be able to decimate him as well as those that were with him without obstacles or hesitation.  I was so sure of this.  And I also knew that there was no escape for any of them from the ambush and strong watch we had devised. Their death was as if imminent.  And when I was about to ambush and strike, suddenly; I woke up and found that it was only a dream.  As a matter of fact, I record what I felt when I woke up. I woke up somewhat disillusioned for not even having the chance to strike at the enemy.   I woke up perplexed, even as a hungry man that dreams that he is eating, but when he wakes up he finds that he is still hungry or empty.  Or as somebody that is thirsty for justice and dreams that is drinking, yet when he awakens he is still thirsty.  Those where my inner feelings.  These feelings or promptings trigger thoughts in my mind that lead me to search the scriptures of similar thoughts or experiences.  Yea, it let me to search the words of Isaiah, in chapter 29 and in the Book of Mormon, in 2 Nephi Chapter 27 in which it said concerning those who fight against Ariel of whom the LORD says thru Isaiah:



Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her “munition,” and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.  It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.

Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.  And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:6 - 11)

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

(Old Testament | Isaiah 49:24)


But thus saith the LORD:

Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 49:25 - 26)


Now, not all the elements of the scriptures noted above were that obvious and evident in the above dream.  Nevertheless, then, after this strange dream, I slumbered back into sleep and another dream followed after in which some more of the elements became as if operant.  




In the second dream I had on the self same occasion, I was in a great and spacious building that was filled with a great many people of all kinds.  There were small and great, male and female, old and young; and there were children and families present also.  They were in a huge auditorium listening to a great conference as the one we just witnesses this very weekend the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.    


But in my dream, I was in the conference also.  And I was seated or standing in the right quadrant of the great and spacious building, even by the side of the wall in the middle of the great auditorium.  And suddenly, as I was observing the multitude in front of me, I heard the noise of several gun shots or fire crackers and shouts from behind me at a great distance.  And the guards thereof got alerted and undertook aims to investigate what was going on in the back of the auditorium at a distance.  Most people thereof, as I observed,  were looking forwards and listening very attentively to what was being said in the conference.  It appeared to me that most people did not even perceive the turmoil or scare behind them at all.  But I and some of the security guards or ushers did notice something strange going on in the back.   Now, when the usher or guard that was near to me who appeared as an undercover agent saw the turmoil behind me, he looked at me.  He saw that I had a pistol in my hand and he wanted it.  And so, I handed it him, but it was a plastic water pistol that I had; and he took it eagerly from me, but seeing that it was but a plastic or water gun, he was sorely disappointed and threw it on the floor.  Then headed speedily where the turmoil was taking place in the back of the auditorium to investigate and I saw him no more.




But, then, as he had moved backwards in haste like the chips of a chess game, thru the wall isle of the auditorium in the right side going backwards, I went forwards and proceeded towards the bottom of the convention or conference center even up to the front row of seats ; and I moved perpendicularly from right to left.   And from my new position I saw the first row of chairs from left to right and people seating on them.  Now I was standing on the left side of the auditorium, in the corner by the front row of seats on the opposite side of the wall from where I was before. And it was dark as I observed my surrounding.  And as I was observing the multitude of people seated thereof, I noticed something strange under their feet or under each row of the Pullman chairs thereof,. Yea,  I saw a lot of four or five inch roughing drain pipes lined up across the floor coming from the back of the auditorium towards the front and emptying their liquid substance on the floor thereof, before the stand or stage.   It appeared that each row of seats from back to front had a four or five inch PVC drain pipe under it or as if the seats of the auditorium were as toilets with drains.    These pipes had a small stream of clear water coming out of them that at first I perceived as if it were urine; but it’s appearance was as clear as clean water.   


But when I saw what was coming out of them I was somewhat curios of some white seeds coming out of the pipes that LOOKED like white kidney beans.   




And so, I decided to take a closer look at the actual content of the drained material.  And to my surprise, I saw running in the shallow stream of clear water from the pipes a great many small white colored fetuses of babies the size of a white colored kidney beans.  To be sure, I even grabbed some of these small but complete fetuses to inspect them more closely.  I had put several of them in the palm of my hand and wondered perplexed why aborted fetuses where there out of all placed.    It was like seeing an abomination of desolation in a sanctuary or the place where it should not be.   And I wondered why these fetuses were coming down the drain pipes under these multitude of peoples?  And I marveled greatly that the people thereof watching the conference in the auditorium were so naïve or hypocritical; or that they were very attentive to the conference but did not care at all  about the lifeless little babies or as if life was no value to them all.   And as I held those little creatures in the palm of my hand, I was told or signaled by another usher or security guard in the front area who was seating near by not to touch that; and/or to leave the dead or aborted fetuses of babies alone where I had found them, to which request I did or had to comply.   



And again shall the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, be fulfilled. And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken. Verily, I say unto you, this generation, in which these things shall be shown forth, shall not pass away until all I have told you shall be fulfilled.

(Pearl of Great Price | JS-Matthew 1:32 - 34)


Then, after this mind perplexing and horrendous spectacle of abomination of desolation,  I did not want to be there in that auditorium anymore. And I went in haste out of that place as fast as I could until I found myself on the street outside in front of the great spacious building.  I was as if it were the front entrance of the auditorium which appeared like a college campus from the outside; even like that of a university building.   




And as I was observing the place, stationed in front of the building, I heard a great commotion coming from inside the building.  I do not know what was happening inside. But somebody had closed the front door and locked it while people inside were either hearing gun shots or fire works.  Whatever the case or scare, people were screaming bloody murder and in turmoil wanting to get out of the great and spacious building any way they could but they could not because they were purposely locked in.   I sensed a great fear on their countenance and fleeing attitude as if death was chasing them.  Even with that awful fear of death which fills the breasts of all the wicked I saw them.

And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord; First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 112:25 - 26)

 
Most of the people I saw there trying to flee the great and spacious building were young women; and they could not come out of the building because the doors were shut from the outside.  And they were very frantic and desperate even as those people who jumped out of the world trade center buildings during 911 who out in fear of the great fire jumped out to their death.  It was as if the building had been on fire from the inside, but I could not see any smoke anywhere or perhaps my mind was absort with astonishment that I did not notice.    There were few or not any men at all there.  In fact, I do not think I saw any man.  All people there were young females.  Whether that was a mere scare or if they were actually in danger, I cannot tell.  But I saw some of the young women pressing to get the front door open.  It was a thick glass door, and one of them in great despair threw herself towards the glass door breaking the glass of the front door and she and others came out with all their clothes fully stained in blood by the cuts that they had suffered by passing thru the broken glass door thereof.




Then, after they managed to get the doors of that building wide open it appeared the morning after or as if dawn was breaking.   I then saw a whole lot of female students coming out in haste and down from both sides of the stairs of that building.  And they were squatting down and running down the stairs on both sides of the entrance as if bullets were flying above their heads in the air. Id did not see any men.  It appeared it was a women’s college or a women only dorm building of some sort.  There was a beam of great light which I saw pointing out to a particular young lady of the multitude.  



 The person was not familiar to me, but I knew that somebody was looking for her and she needed to be either rescued or pointed out.  She had black short hair and she appeared to be as afraid as the rest of the young women, yet she was a mark of some sort.  And as these young students were screaming out of the building, I was at the bottom of the stairs standing and looking upwards towards the entrance of the building.  Then, as I looked upwards ant the entrance, I saw an alien person high above the stairs muttering and saying that there was a man at the front entrance of the building. Perhaps men were forbidden to be there.    It was as if no men at all were allowed or supposed to be there.  So, the alien appeared to be wholly surprised and sounded the voice of warning.    And suddenly thereafter; after they found the man squatting also coming from or going to the building, and after identifying himself as an agent of some sort to certain authorities thereof, the dream abruptly ended.   And after I had considered the dream, the following scriptures came to remembrance: 

 
Rohani treaded the US President like a Doormat

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 10:5 - 6)





Then, after this second dream, another dream followed in which I saw a big serpent swallowing a mice or a small animal and it wanted to eat or to swallow my little dog or domestic animal, but she could not do it not because she had something else already in the mouth.  I was there unafraid of the creature grabbing the serpent by the head and seeing the difficulty it had swallowing the small animal inasmuch that I tried to help her a little by pushing the mice or rat more and more into her throat until she has swallowed the entire small animal.  I saw how her hell looking jaws opened her mouth without measure and bulged the throat to swallow the animal.  But as I was trying to close the serpent mouth, the it bit my hand and left its fine teeth clinging on the palm of my hand as if they were splinters or briar and thorns.   Then I carefully pulled the teeth out of my hand and grabbed the serpent by the head and then put the head in a small black box so that it would not bite me anymore.  The restraint box looked like an infrared or microwave cage or restraint with a trigger.  And then, when the serpent was fully restrained, I pulled the trigger and the heat thereof scorched the head of the serpent frying or toasting its head with microwave rays until it’s head scorched, pealed off and it died.  And then the dream ended, when to my surprise another dream with another big serpent followed.




Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 5:14)

 
In the last and final dream, which I remember, I was in one side near my house in the shrubbery thicket to the northwest side thereof.  And I saw or detected a big snake sneaking by and snaring at my household.  And as I saw the snake I quickly grabbed my old machete and pursued the snake until I found it sneaking out in haste thru the thicket.  As I extended my hand to kill it, I managed to cut off a great portion of its head and of its tail.  To my surprise, the headless and tail less body managed to escape into the thicket, but the head and the tail remained immobile or as if dead.   And then I made a fire and roasted these pieces of the serpent, even the head and the tail like a if I were roasting marshmallows.  But I had pieces of the snake in the end of my machete.  Then I saw a hungry dog like my dog passing nearby which appeared to be very hungry.  So gave the dog to eat the roasted pieces of snake.  The dog was very hungry, but I noticed that it was somewhat reluctant to eat the meat thereof. Because the dog knew or sensed that it was roasted serpent.  But the dog took it from the end of my machete anyway and did eat it. 



Until today, even a few days after I reluctantly started writing about these dreams, I had no clue what any of these dreams really meant and if they were related to the scriptures at all.  So as I was writing it, I was lead to search the related scriptures above and below.  And I strongly believe that the LORD is displeased with the raising generation or the youth. This is the message is that the LORD wants to convey.   For, it was after I had mentally enquired of God to know that the spirit pointed to the scriptures.  And before receiving any answer from heaven, I had vaguely concluded that perhaps great judgments are coming to a hypocritical nation, starting at the great and spacious building of youth or college students,  particularly among those who professed to know GOD and knew him not.  I have seen their secret abominations. For a great many of them had aborted tens of thousands of babies with or by the morning after pill.  And  these babies had been flushed in secret down the drain pipes of that university or great and spacious building and or city.   And that many of these people were hypocritically listening to a great conference thinking that the LORD would  not notice or that he would neither do good or evil as recorded in the book of Jeremiah and Zephaniah.  



Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes?  Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee. Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Do they provoke me to anger?  saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces? Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 7:4 - 20)


Shall I not visit for these things?  saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 5:9)


I usually do not have any problem writing and publish the things I see and hear on the selfsame day or hour.  But after these dreams, I feel like any other man, lacking inspiration to write, and it could be because of my sins and iniquities.  My desire to pray has been very faint because I fear that I may offend God if I pray for this people. It could very well be a combination of factor or that the Spirit of God is offended and has ceased to contend with this people. I do not know what else to make of this dream so, let him that reads let him understand.


For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord of Hosts. Therefore will the Lord cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush in one day. The ancient, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail. For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.

Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows; for every one of them is a hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly.  For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

For wickedness burneth as the fire; it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forests, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke. Through the wrath of the Lord of Hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire; no man shall spare his brother.

And he shall snatch on the right hand and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand and they shall not be satisfied; they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm— Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh; they together shall be against Judah.  For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 19:13 - 21)



Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 9:4)

But today, I have felt the fire of GOD again, and was able to finish my work. And I do it humbly and solemntly with a single eye for the honor and glory of God, as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Chris, amen.

  Attentively Yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ.

Miguel Angel TInoco Rodriguez



Comments

  1. For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig–tree.

    And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.

    For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand. And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds. And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people. And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come. Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:87 - 92)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.