If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?


Zion and Jerusalem, April 15, 2013



If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?



(New Testament Matthew 10:25)





In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we celebrate twice a year general conferences, which are some of our most anticipated religious feasts and solemn assemblies. Yet it never fails that where the body of Christ is so are the Eagles gathered; and better yet, where the carcass is so are the vultures. I am having a trial some but exquisite time pitching stones or revelation in public at these insufferable hatful birds from the apologetics from the Mormonism Investigated UK website, from the Lighthouse Ministries and from the so called Partnership for Christ that cease not to feast from us and with us.


They are having a feast eating the dust and crumbs that fall from our tables. They love us so much that they can’t have enough from us. And as a result they have run a cunning campaign to discredit our teachings and beliefs just as it is written in the book of Moses.



They appear very hungry and thirsty, like the ancient Jews who went beyond the mark and were blinded by the excessive light as with these also are.  So I am going to give these vultures who cannot have enough to eat some of what they lover or hate to hear most from us which is incomprehensible truth for the carnally minded. I will pitch to them an insinuation of President Brigham Young’s beliefs and MY BELIEFS in the so called Adam GOD theory. It is not a theory; it is a self evident fact. Whether they like it or not, I am a direct descendant of my father Adam. And I suppose that if he is not with me now as I write, that he is in heaven. Therefore ADAM is my FATHER WHICH NOW IS IN HEAVEN and so are my Fathers which are in heaven,  Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whether you believe it, like it or not. For the prophets and Christ has said:

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.



(Old Testament Isaiah 9:2)



And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.



(New TestamentMatthew 23:9)



When the Gospel of Jesus Christ was first taught to our Father which is in heaven, that is our father Adam, this was before Cain and Abel were born. Adam our father, was commanded to teach the news of the gospel of Jesus Christ unto to his children who had divided two and two for quite some time after the fall. The LORD Adam received the gospel from an Angel, for he was shut off the presence of GOD. And their children received it or at the very least heard it thru his preaching;  but suddenly thereafter, Satan came among his children and told them not to believe the preaching of Adam. And they believed not in his preaching; and they loved Satan more than GOD. And from that time forth, men became carnal, sensual and devilish.


And Adam and Eve, his wife, called upon the name of the Lord, and they heard the voice of the Lord from the way toward the Garden of Eden, speaking unto them, and they saw him not; for they were shut out from his presence.

And he gave unto them commandments, that they should worship the Lord their God, and should offer the firstlings of their flocks, for an offering unto the Lord. And Adam was obedient unto the commandments of the Lord. And after many days an angel of the Lord appeared unto Adam, saying: Why dost thou offer sacrifices unto the Lord? And Adam said unto him: I know not, save the Lord commanded me. And then the angel spake, saying: This thing is a similitude of the sacrifice of the Only Begotten of the Father, which is full of grace and truth. Wherefore, thou shalt do all that thou doest in the name of the Son, and thou shalt repent and call upon God in the name of the Son forevermore. And in that day the Holy Ghost fell upon Adam, which beareth record of the Father and the Son, saying: I am the Only Begotten of the Father from the beginning, henceforth and forever, that as thou hast fallen thou mayest be redeemed, and all mankind, even as many as will.

And in that day Adam blessed God and was filled, and began to prophesy concerning all the families of the earth, saying: Blessed be the name of God, for because of my transgression my eyes are opened, and in this life I shall have joy, and again in the flesh I shall see God. And Eve, his wife, heard all these things and was glad, saying: Were it not for our transgression we never should have had seed, and never should have known good and evil, and the joy of our redemption, and the eternal life which God giveth unto all the obedient. And Adam and Eve blessed the name of God, and they made all things known unto their sons and their daughters.

And Satan came among them, saying: I am also a son of God; and he commanded them, saying: Believe it not; and they believed it not, and they loved Satan more than God. And men began from that time forth to be carnal, sensual, and devilish. And the Lord God called upon men by the Holy Ghost everywhere and commanded them that they should repent; And as many as believed in the Son, and repented of their sins, should be saved; and as many as believed not and repented not, should be damned; and the words went forth out of the mouth of God in a firm decree; wherefore they must be fulfilled.



(Pearl of Great Price Moses 5:4 - 15)



200812345


I had a similar experience as my father Adam when preaching the gospel as that, which I will never forget, for it gave me experience. I was once put in Jail for about a month for a crime that I did not commit, or so I honesty think because I never declared myself gulty and they never convicted me. And for not confessing to a falsehood, I was kept a month for a charge that could have been resolved in a few days. And I also made restitution by paying or going to school for six month as those who go on probation, for a law that I did no break. But the LORD headt my prayer and comforted me. FOR I prayed unto the LORD day and night like this:


SAVE me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away. O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee. Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel. Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.

I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children. For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me. When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach. I made sackcloth also my garment; and I become a proverb to them. They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.

But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.

Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies. And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily. Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies. Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee. Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.

They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake. Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded. Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs. The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners. Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein. For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession. The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.



(Old Testament Psalms 69:1 - 36)

Maybe the LORD saw in his wisdom to put me in the dungeon as my father Joseph who was sold into slavery by his loving brethren. It was in between May and June 2008. My booking number was or is 200812345. Previous to this training of the LORD in the furnace of my affliction, I had been also taken in violence or against my will to a psychiatric crisis unit for the things I see and hear, which carnal man seldom believe come from GOD. SO as Christ and his true followers some of the scriptures were also fulfilled in me, for I was like many of them, Joseph and Hyrum Smith included, numbered with the infirm and with the transgressors; even when there was no violence in me. Just because I claimed and still claim that I heard the voice of God and that it sounded like the rushing of many waters and like the rolling thunder.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder:


(New Testament Revelation 14:2)

And as today, I also saw Owls and vultures hovering over my house and preying for my body and soul.

And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors. And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, Save thyself, and come down from the cross.

Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save. Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.




(New Testament Mark 15:28 - 32)



During those twenty nine days of deep sorrow that I was in the furnace of affliction in Jail to the similitude of the son of GOD and/or his prophets, as most or some prisoners, I had found there a copy of an old Bible that I devoured entirely and yet very slowly while I was in there. I had never read the Bible from cover to cover in such a little time. But time is what most prisoners have, so I had all day and night to read what I like most, even the sweetness of the word of GOD. I even sent a letter to President Monson from jail that reached him to comfort me. At the same time, I saw many jail mates having these segregated church meetings in a corner of the dinning room in the jail house, in which they preached to each other, sang and prayed in circles holding hands. This they did in the morning and in the evening before returning to do their wicked things inside their particular cells. I was marred with their wickedness beyond any other man, for I saw their corruption in my dreams, I was stained with their sins. I observed them and from time to time I joined their circles or movements of prayer and learning.  Once in a while and tried to pray and to hear their preaching with them. Knowing the word of the LORD and the truth better than all of them put together, I tried to preach to them also but my mouht was shut; the spirit was not in me to give me fire for the task.


So, as time passed; thru much study, fasting and praying, the spirit of revelation finally fell upon me and granted me permission to preach.  And one day, nearing the day of my release, I opened my mouth. I spoke to them for about thirty minutes or more nonstop. I think I spoke of the Bible, of the Book of Mormon, of the Restoration of the Gospel, of Joseph Smith the Prophet, of the Restoration of the Priesthood and of the need Faith in Jesus Christ unto Repentance, Baptism for immersion for the remission of sins; and the bestowal of the Holy Ghost by the laying of hands under those in authority. Despite my inability to speak in public by my shortness of speech or brain deterioration, they all listened very attentively to all I had to say. And I could see the feeling of satisfaction as they feasted upon the word of GOD. It was as if I was feeding them bread and fishes. And then I ended my sermon by prophesying unto them that soon thereafter, Satan would come in our midst and take away all the truth that I had just planted in the heart of most of them and supplant it with doubt and say believe him not. And as the LORD said thru me it was so. Soon thereafter, even before our meeting was over, one of their usual preachers, a very wicked man that exercised authority or cohersion over them, came about and contradicted what I had just said saying that we should not believe in anything but the bible and to beware of false prophets and that what I had told them was false or of the devil and so forth. 


Well said the prophet concerning them that these are spots in our feasts who sport themselves against the LORD by speaking evil of dignities, such as Bobby Gilpin and his pack of ravenous wolves in his web site. For this is what they have said all this week and before concerning our doctrines, our leaders and our church. And all this in fulfillment of the words of Christ in the beginning of this lecture which say:


If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?



(New Testament Matthew 10:25)

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

General Conference, April 2013 Sunday Afternoon Review, by Russ Bales and Jenna Wood

Posted on April 14, 2013 by Bobby (Gilpin)

 

http://mormonisminvestigated.co.uk/2013/04/14/general-conference-april-2013-sunday-afternoon-review-by-russ-bales-and-jenna-wood/
 
That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!




(Old Testament Isaiah 5:19)

That say ... - They add one sin to another for "the purpose of defying" God, and provoking him to anger. They pretend that he will not punish sin; and hence, they plunge deeply into it, and defy him to punish them.

Let him make speed - Let him come quick to punish.

And hasten his work - His punishment.

That we may see it - An expression of defiance. We would like to see him undertake it.

The counsel of the Holy One ... - His threatened purpose to punish. This is the language of all sinners. They plunge deep into sin; they mock at the threatenings of God; they defy him to do his utmost; they do not believe his declarations. It is difficult to conceive more dreadful and high-handed iniquity than this.



False teachers among the saints are damned—Lustful saints shall perish in their own corruption.





BUT there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.



(New Testament 2 Peter 2:Heading - 3)


Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.

As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee. Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil. Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.



(Old Testament Jeremiah 17:15 - 18)


 
As you have thus heard and seen with your own eyes and ears, the very same thing is happening TODAY in a much greater scale. When our GOD speaks his will thru our loving apostles and prophets in our holy feasts and/or conferences, soon thereafter the Devil starts his engines and lights up his devices to attack the work of GOD, because the scripture cannot be broken and where the body is so are the eagles. This in itself is a testimony that what we preach is good, for in view of the opposing thereof, it is self evident truth that attests to these facts. For of this it is also written concerning these insufferable apologetics and wandering stars.



These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.



(New Testament Jude 1:12 - 13)


 



And this is my errand today as a swift response for those that enquire and honestly seek or ask evidence of the truthfulness our faith. For the miracles DO follow those that have faith and not the other way around like the proof and woeful sign seekers who watch for iniquity and say like those who sported against the LORD when he was on the cross and said as Isaiia had prophesied: h



Let him make speed, hasten his work, that we may see it; and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it.



Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Wo unto the wise in their own eyes and prudent in their own sight! Wo unto the mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink; Who justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!



Therefore, as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, their root shall be rottenness, and their blossoms shall go up as dust; because they have cast away the law of the Lord of Hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.



Therefore, is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them; and the hills did tremble, and their carcasses were torn in the midst of the streets.



For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth; and behold, they shall come with speed swiftly; none shall be weary nor stumble among them. None shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken; Whose arrows shall be sharp, and all their bows bent, and their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind, their roaring like a lion. They shall roar like young lions; yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry away safe, and none shall deliver. And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea; and if they look unto the land, behold, darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 16:18 - 30)


 
And of whom also the LORD explicitly had said:



A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.



(New Testament Matthew 16:4)



Can two walk together except they agree? Will a Lion cry out of his den if it had taken no pray? Will a trumpet be sounded in a city and the people do not become frighten by it? Will evil come upon a city and the LORD had not known it? Surely, the LORD will do nothing without first revealing his secrets unto his savants the prophets. Today, the Lion has roared; who will not fear? Today, the LORD has spoken, who can but prophesy? These are not the words of Amos.



These are the words of Amos that came to him two years before the earthquake.


Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?



(Old Testament Amos 3:7 - 8)


Hearken and Lo, this is the voice as of one who is sent down from on high, who is mighty and powerful, who is preaching repentance as a voice heard in the wilderness and whose voice is unto all men and whose goings are to the ends of the earth. Repent, Repent for the ax is already laid a the root of every tree and each tree that does not bring forth good fruits meet for repentance will be hewn down and cast into the fire from where no traveler returns.



The stone is in the LORD's fan and as the LORD has said he will also fulfill. These things I say as a voice of warning and I do it humbly and yet boldly, with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD and with Faith, charity and hope for the repentant and with hopeless Faith and yet with charity for the unrepentant, in the sacred name of his only begotten son, even in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.



You have been attentively served from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ.



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

Comments

  1. The destruction of Judah is a type of the Second Coming—It is the day of the Lord's sacrifice, a day of wrath and trouble.

    THE word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.

    I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests; And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham; And them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor enquired for him.

    Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

    And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

    Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

    And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil. Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof. The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

    That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

    Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

    (Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:Heading - 18)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.