Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.


Zion or United States, April 30, 2012

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 29:18)

To all to whom it may concern,

In the visions of the night dream, I was given a commission or I was sent on the Lord’s errand to the desert of my affliction on an Open Eyes Project to work where the sand is bright and the sun light at noon time fries the brains of the unprepared traveler.

And at a minimum, to prevent me from suffering permanent damage to the eyes as it happened to one like unto Moses or to President George Albert Smith, when as a youth he worked in the desert of his affliction, I kindly requested safety glasses in order to protect my eyes from the reflecting radiation or the brightness of the sun at noon time on the dessert sand.

Since I was going to the desert, I was expecting to be given dark sun glasses from the messenger that was in front of me; yet, at the last moment, he flip flopped and I was given Mira Pink or magenta framed glasses with clear and magnifying lenses, which when exposed to direct sun light would definitely fry my eyes.

Strangely these pink framed glasses were given to me by Mateo, even my brother in law who in my dream appeared or looked like Milton Romney. I could not tell the difference of who is who because it was during in the visions of the night dream.  

And as I was journeying in the land by the sea east, when the man gave me the pink framed glasses, he appeared to me somewhat distrustful and who at the last moment, flip flopped my safety glasses, in order to go on an open eyes death trap rescue mission to make everything look likable or amicable.  Nonetheless, knowing that it would be a tough to discern mission, I did not shrink form the task, for to this end was I born, even to trust in the living God an in none else and to live by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.

I, nevertheless, tried these pink glasses as soon as I had them. It was in the cool of the morning or the afternoon, even at the beginning of my journey by the Sea East towards the west by looking towards the open sky. I immediately noticed that the Mira Pink glasses do really work for they actually correct and magnify the eyesight. Unfortunately they tell or reveal nothing.  Even though they are pink framed, I am thankful for the gift for my natural eyesight faileth me and I can use them with my other specialty glasses.

But on the way to my mission, I noticed that these Mira Pink glasses have no way to remain in place without holding them; and they will not prevent the wicked from being destroyed by the brightness and scorching radiation of the Lord’s coming.  And since I walk with God and know his words and will, such thoughts reminded me, early this morning, about the scriptures which the LORD gave unto his prophet Joseph Smith Jr. And unto his original apostles during his mortal ministry before departing which says:

For a desolating scourge shall go forth among the inhabitants of the earth, and shall continue to be poured out from time to time, if they repent not, until the earth is empty, and the inhabitants thereof are consumed away and utterly destroyed by the brightness of my coming. Behold, I tell you these things, even as I also told the people of the destruction of Jerusalem; and my word shall be verified at this time as it hath hitherto been verified.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 5:19 - 20)

If you will, please compare the above scripture with JST Mathew 23:39 and Mathew 24 here:



And since by the pink glasses I have seen what will shortly come to pass but without interpretation, I am glad I brought my own set of safety glasses which miraculously appeared to me in my own hand and by which the interpretation or the actual revelation came. Now I can discern what I saw in the sky with the magenta glasses that appeared like a chariot on the clouds or like jet propelled Chematrails or fast moving clouds.  For, faithful is God who cannot lie and as he has said, everything works for the good of the saints.

Therefore, this I have seen as if by Urim and Thummim. I have already seen afar in the sky the fast moving clouds moved by the power of the wind covering the clear sky as an envelope in order to darken the sun and make noontime look like midnight darkness. Which sight only reminds me at heart of a good proverb vouchsafed recently by the living prophets and also the words of Joel and Zephaniah which say:

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.

(Old Testament | Proverbs 29:18 - 19)

I have already seen danger approaching the land. And as I said it before, it is my duty to God and to my fellow man as with a great trump, to warn the people of the land. I therefore, must time and again sound the trumpet in Zion and the alarm in the Holy Mountain to make all that will give heed to the warning voice the living testament or the effectual words of the prophets which say:

BLOW ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

(Old Testament | Joel 2:1 - 11)


And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.

Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil. Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

(Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:8 - 18)

This is my errand for this day, which I complete with a single eye for the honor and glory of God; and which leave with you solemnly and humbly in the Holy name of the God of these lands, even the LORD Jesus Christ, Amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



Comments

  1. And the Lord said unto Enoch: Go forth and do as I have commanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open thy mouth, and it shall be filled, and I will give thee utterance, for all flesh is in my hands, and I will do as seemeth me good. Say unto this people: Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord God who made you. Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.

    And the Lord spake unto Enoch, and said unto him: Anoint thine eyes with clay, and wash them, and thou shalt see. And he did so. And he beheld the spirits that God had created; and he beheld also things which were not visible to the natural eye; and from thenceforth came the saying abroad in the land: A seer hath the Lord raised up unto his people.

    And it came to pass that Enoch went forth in the land, among the people, standing upon the hills and the high places, and cried with a loud voice, testifying against their works; and all men were offended because of him. And they came forth to hear him, upon the high places, saying unto the tent–keepers: Tarry ye here and keep the tents, while we go yonder to behold the seer, for he prophesieth, and there is a strange thing in the land; a wild man hath come among us.

    (Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:32 - 38)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.