To those who judge others, I offer this prophetic advice "STOP IT"


Zion, April 3, 2012

President Dieter F. Uchtdorft, second counselor in the first presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, advised us in the 182 general conference of the church saying:

“To those who judge others, I offer this prophetic advice 'STOP IT”


Fear not, for if we truly keep the commandments, sanctify ourselves  and we have the light of Christ or his spirit in us as a covering we can rise up and judge this generation and minister as the Lord himself did minister.


Again I say, hearken ye elders of my church, whom I have appointed: Ye are not sent forth to be taught, but to teach the children of men the things which I have put into your hands by the power of my Spirit; And ye are to be taught from on high.

Sanctify yourselves and ye shall be endowed with power, that ye may give even as I have spoken.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:15 - 16)


I do not know about you, but I am sent forth to reprove the world. And my works go before me. I am not afraid of judging others for I judge not by the precepts of men or by what I see or hear, but by the light of Christ and the spirit of prophecy and revelation which is in me. And who can deny it, for of this it is written:

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.”

(New Testament | John 16:7 - 11)

“Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come. And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face.  I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.”

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:87 - 88)

“Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.”

(Old Testament | Isaiah 49:4)

“The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.”

(New Testament | Matthew 12:41)

“The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.”

(New Testament | Luke 11:31)

“Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for naught and in vain; surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.”

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 21:4)

“The Lord will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people and the princes thereof; for ye have eaten up the vineyard and the spoil of the poor in your houses.What mean ye?  Ye beat my people to pieces, and grind the faces of the poor, saith the Lord God of Hosts.”

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 13:14 - 15)

“And now, my brethren, seeing that ye know the light by which ye may judge, which light is the light of Christ, see that ye do not judge wrongfully; for with that same judgment which ye judge ye shall also be judged.”

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 7:18)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

(New Testament | John 16:13 - 15)


This is Michael who holds the keys of Salvation under the direction of the holy one and also the keys of the ministry of angels.

This is his unworthy scribe

Miguel Angel, who is dressed with light for a covering and who holds the scepter of power in his hand.




Comments

  1. Hearken ye, for, behold, the great day of the Lord is nigh at hand. For the day cometh that the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven; the heavens shall shake and the earth shall tremble, and the trump of God shall sound both long and loud, and shall say to the sleeping nations: Ye saints arise and live; ye sinners stay and sleep until I shall call again. Wherefore gird up your loins lest ye be found among the wicked.

    Lift up your voices and spare not. Call upon the nations to repent, both old and young, both bond and free, saying:

    Prepare yourselves for the great day of the Lord; For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord?

    Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come?

    And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you.

    O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full.Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:17 - 27)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.