I, the Lord, am angry with the wicked; I am holding my Spirit from the inhabitants of the earth.



Zion and Jerusalem, June 19, 2015

 
Ix-Miquili-Pan-TL

Contend against no church, save it be the church of the devil. Take upon you the name of Christ, and speak the truth in soberness.
D&C 18:20-21








You're temporarily restricted from posting on or creating Pages until July 19 at 12:39pm.


Dear Facebook Administrators and to all to whom it may concern, 

Why are your restricting me from posting and sending messages. Is this for trying to save people from being murdered as in Charleston massacre? Don't you know that I am a servant of the living God and that I send private warning messages to the FBI Cyber Watch and other local and national leaders?  Next time some tragedy takes place and blood is shed without a warning is going to be on all of you. Why don't you just close my account and by so doing damn yourselves? Because I am here in this Facebook Tower to warn you all, but if you restrict me, I will just go away so help you GOD. 

Just because some brat or any other stupid bastard complains from spamming does not mean that I am a spammer. Why don't you ask first before you do something stupid as you have thus far done? This is not the first or the second, but perhaps the third or four time you do this. 

NOW

No one is destroyed without a fair warning, the FBI knew. The Lord sent them and others at least two unmistakable tips, but the city or location was hidden in my dreams. It may have been unavoidable. 

This is what I told the FBI cyber watch Wednesday morning by private message:



"Wednesday 8:31am


Mr. FBI Cyber Watch Officer.

I know I raise the warning voice with the things I write, generally speaking, but I don't know who raises the alert satus in our country and sounds the trumpet or warning bells. 

I had another dream just recently, before I woke up today. I was in a gray unmarked police cruiser with another officer patrolling the streets like you patrol the internet highway. But we were not local police from that particular city but DC undercover officers of some sort. And we were heavily armed. 

There was a very strong presence of local police and swat teams already in the area, but I did not know why. I just told the driving officer not to make any sudden moves when driving as to raise any suspicion from the locals of our presence. It appears they were looking for somebody or expecting something to happen.

I was in the passenger side. As we were making another pass or driving on a one way street, we passed near a red brick High School in the right corner. It was a two or three story building in the middle of the city. I don't know if it was Baltimore, Philly, New York, BOSTON or Chicago. But as we were passing that particular school, there were heavy assault or swat teams already stationed and alert at different locations with their armored vehicles. And suddenly, as we were approaching the corner by the school, the bells of hell or the school alarm begun to sound. We both said, oh man, this is not good or the best of time to be driving, because we saw multitudes of young alarmed people pouring out of that school or building. But we did not know the exact nature of the treat. It was either a hostage situation or another type of terror treat. I did not see smoke or heard fired gun shots, only the bells of hell ringing and multitudes of people running scared.

We had to drive very slowly because of the tumult of people running in the street; and we made also a left turn at that corner for it also appeared to be another one way street. I remember seeing the students very well dressed but still casual in attire as if they were in a private or Ivy type of school were rich people send their kids, but most of them were blacks. I saw adults or teachers running also and some of the kids wanted to dump the trash cans from the street and use them as a hiding place, shield or cover, but we did not allow them to trash the city. At that point we were no longer driving but on foot with our weapons drawn but still hidden pointed low behind the leg or not rised up. My partner may be a lefty because his gun was held behind his left leg. As we were passing by one youth who saw us with our weapons drawn, he said to his mom that we were not local but DC cops. We may have been FBI or CIA. It was late in the afternoon for it was not entirely dark outside. We walked a little more and then the dream ended. 

This is just an observation. Here were I live in central Florida the school year is over and the trash is taken out on Wednesday Evening because it us collected on Thursdays. I sensed that in that city the kids are still in school or it is an institution of higher learning. And also, since the trash was already outside, piled up and nicely placed in cans, unlike the mess in NYC, I sensed or perceived that it was a Wednesday. 

I don't know why I am telling you this, but I feel it is my duty to do so, because it is better to prevent than to lament.



3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?

5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?


6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not KNOWN it?

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Amos 3:3-8



Red Brick School


Wednesday at 8:38am"

"Miguel Angel Tinoco

I am not joking, despite appearances, but that happened to me too, in the same dream but before the one I just told you. I was parking the car, as they say it in Boston and an officer stationed by in his patrol called me. I approached him and he asked for my credentials. I strangely had my French connection wallet on my front trouser left pocket and my license was outside the wallet. It was an old Maryland drivers license. The number is or was T-520-XXX-XXX-XXX-C or so I think. The stationed officer checked it in his computer and gave it buck to me, but before that he said to me to go and pay my taxes. Whether he meant my taxes or his taxes I am not sure. Is not the tax place in Charles st, in Baltimore?

Wednesday at 9:05am

IRS Charles St Building


Then I wrote:

I understand the sisters, they have been waiting for so long for the wall of partition to disappear and have equal rights. The world forgets that as a result if priest craft that only real women give birth to real men. They forget the valor, steadfast and faithfulness of our mothers, ancient queens and priestesses unto the most high God like Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Miriam, Deborah, Naomi and Ruth to name a few. Without them we are nothing, we cannot even claim hat we are Jews or Hebrews. This is why I carry my mother’s maiden name. Only the priesthood of God gives us some form of honor and importance in this lost and degenerate world. Our mothers, Even though they are queens and priestesses, they do not even need a priesthood to participate with God in the sublime gift of creation. 

There is only one woman that I hate and cannot help it. And that woman is the spirit of Jezabel, for she is an eves dropper and spares no expense in making my life and the life of the true prophets miserable. She is responsible for every mischief that has occurred to our people since the days of the United Kingdom of Israel. Even before she was born, she has been a hindrance in our temporal and spiritual progress. The devil is benign or nothing when compared to her evil. You can see that very whorish spirit here in HRC. She even beat up her own hubby at the Oval Office. When you see me fighting ir attacking a woman as if he she was a man, please do not think ill of me. It is no flesh or blood whom I fight but the spirit that gets entrenched in some of our women. I have had strong disagreements even with my own wife and at times she sees me so angry that she sees or thinks that the devil is in me. I don't know but I don't deny either. Yet if that is true, I often think, hmm, if the devil was in me I wonder what spirits got into her. Jezabel is the real enemy behind any decent or holy marriage. Please Never forget that.

This is the latest exchange I had with that bwitch woman or evil spirit that keeps following me. I am not only words, the fight is real, I just can't kill a spirit, or i did run out o ammo. I can only beat her up with the hilt of my sword. 

Jezabel


Mormons Against Women Praying in General Conference said to me:

"Are you still alive? Hmmmm. Clearly my prayers, coupled with my voodoo dolls, have failed to cause you to get crushed by giant wildebeest, as requested. Perhaps I should ask that you be impaled or crushed or incinerated instead. I'll get right on that."


I Miguel Angel replied:

"This is why I showed you how to pray the right way above, so you get better results. I know I am in your menu, but thanks to the son of GOD my prayers are working and my life has been extended a little longer to linger with you maybe I can persuade to change your mind. Your life will be boring without me. I am the salt, I spice you up and get either the worst or the best of you."

Then she said back to me:



Mormons Against Women Praying in General Conference:

"I don't read your comments anymore, I just pray for your painful death."

48 minutes ago today Sent to me from her Mobile.





Now, you may not be able to discern the leg of a black cow from that of a saintly dog or who is the church of the devil or any other church, but I do. It is my profession to detect the devil and his angels. Now, you may all think I am a freak for all the stuff I do write, but I don’t go wishing people to die and or shooting people unless I am called to warn them of imminent death.  Do you think I have fun making a fool of myself every day by writing things that no one of you would dare to do? Do you think it is fun or entertainment to dream of all these things or to sense them and then to have to declare them at all peril?  Now, since you bumped me out again, I have one final warning and whether you take it or leave it, I don’t care what you do to me as long as I do the will of GOD. The Lord says that what you have seen thus far is only a preview that looks like a Sunday school picnic compared to what awaits you.  For thus says the LORD:




I, the Lord, am angry with the wicked; I am holding my Spirit from the inhabitants of the earth.
I have sworn in my wrath, and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man; And the saints also shall hardly escape; nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire. And behold, this is not yet, but by and by.

Wherefore, seeing that I, the Lord, have decreed all these things upon the face of the earth, I will that my saints should be assembled upon the land of Zion; And that every man should take righteousness in his hands and faithfulness upon his loins, and lift a warning voice unto the inhabitants of the earth; and declare both by word and by flight that desolation shall come upon the wicked.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 63:32 - 37)




Nevertheless, let the bishop go unto the city of New York, also to the city of Albany, and also to the city of Boston, and warn the people of those cities with the sound of the gospel, with a loud voice, of the desolation and utter abolishment which await them if they do reject these things. For if they do reject these things the hour of their judgment is nigh, and their house shall be left unto them desolate.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 84:114 - 115)




HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.

For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated. And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days. And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.

Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth. Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.

 And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.


Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear:

Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people; For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant; They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.

Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments; And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets— The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh— But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world;

That faith also might increase in the earth;

That mine everlasting covenant might be established;

That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding.

And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known;

And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed;

And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent;

 And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time.

And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon. And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually— For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

 And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh;  For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion. And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.

What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:1 - 39)






I have many more things to say, but the world is not worthy to have apostles and prophets because as the ancients they have rejected the words of truth.  And the Lord says that we cannot bear all things. Therefore, the LORD will also reject them with great abolishment if they do not hear him. He will withdraw his saints from among the people because they are now worthy of them.    


And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into hell, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

(New Testament | Revelation 2:18 - 29)



O ye Seven Churches, say goodbye to the last glorious days you still have left. Son long farewell, to you, and you and you.

So Long Farewell


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

I now slide down my watchtower not by my own choice but by compulsion. This people have rejected not me but GOD. I have completed my duty as a watchman until further notice.  I have reproved the whole world of sin with judgments. I have written many things as an ensample to all of you of how you also should wield the sword of justice against wickedness and oppression.  It is expedient that I go away, so that you receive greater witnesses and reinforcements. It is time for you all to begin to hear the sermons of heaven. For if I am a man and you hate me for preaching to you repentance, what shall you say when you hear the sermons of heaven in great commotion.  For thus hath the LORD said then and today:




Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

(New Testament | John 16:7 - 16)





For the day cometh that the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven; the heavens shall shake and the earth shall tremble, and the trump of God shall sound both long and loud, and shall say to the sleeping nations: Ye saints arise and live; ye sinners stay and sleep until I shall call again.

Wherefore gird up your loins lest ye be found among the wicked.  Lift up your voices and spare not.  Call upon the nations to repent, both old and young, both bond and free, saying: Prepare yourselves for the great day of the Lord;

For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord?

Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come?

And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you.
 O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not!

How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full. Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.

Wherefore, labor ye, labor ye in my vineyard for the last time—for the last time call upon the inhabitants of the earth.  For in mine own due time will I come upon the earth in judgment, and my people shall be redeemed and shall reign with me on earth. For the great Millennium, of which I have spoken by the mouth of my servants, shall come. For Satan shall be bound, and when he is loosed again he shall only reign for a little season, and then cometh the end of the earth. And he that liveth in righteousness shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and the earth shall pass away so as by fire.

And the wicked shall go away into unquenchable fire, and their end no man knoweth on earth, nor ever shall know, until they come before me in judgment.

Hearken ye to these words.  Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.  Treasure these things up in your hearts, and let the solemnities of eternity rest upon your minds.

Be sober.  Keep all my commandments.  Even so.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:18 - 35)




This is a stern warning voice which I leave with you as always, for your strengthening, and edification.  You believe whatever you want to believe, that does not change the truth of GOD.  The LORD said that if you are prepared you will not fear even if all hell breaks loose round about you and your enemies are scorched by fire to dust while you enjoy a Sunday school Pic Nic or a walk in the park with your little ones; and you don’t even notice that you are walking in dust of dead people until it is shown unto you in a dream or vision.  
 

I have been charged to speak with the authority of our Father in Heaven, whose name, priesthood and zeal I carry in me and which I try at all peril to honor.  And I do it nonetheless, humbly, meekly and submissive to fulfill all righteousness in the sacred name of his beloved son, our LORD of LORDS and our KING of KINGS, even in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

 
The LORD of WAR

Attentively Yours from a servant in the hands of Christ

Gazelem Ix-Miquili-Pantl

scribe

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up