Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in JerUSAlem.






Haines City, FL April 24, 2015

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in JerUSAlem.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:14)


To the honorable President of the United States

Mr. Barack H. Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Washington DC. 20500





Dear Mr. President, and others to whom it may concern...



This is a voice of warning for your personal safety and well being.





I hope this letter finds you well and enjoying live along your loved ones. And I pray that you are having success in your professional and public service endeavors.

You must be tired of me, as if you did not have enough crazy advisers in your illustrious team of High Priests and magicians.  I am writing because I cannot keep silent. I have another matter to communicate to you and to the secret service whose responsibility is to guard you and protect you against any and al threats.  The Reason I write by email is because I can keep a record and also your security team and all those concerned may do the same and assess from a safe distance who is this Miguel that so anxiously writes you.  But I assure you that even though I lack proper credentials and a status in this modern society, it is my duty to warn you of any danger. I will give it to you unsweetened.  It is my belief that your life is in danger and that you are going to die very soon unless you take proper measures.  I have not seen you dead, but I have seen in the visions of the night dream an attempt to your life by an enemy at the gates.  Before I proceed with the dream I must disclose my orders and my employer. For they are written saying: 



And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying:

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 3:16)

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 3:17)


When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 3:18)



As I said not long ago in some letters that I sent you in pieces, if I were a secret service agent in charge of guarding you, despite how much I may dislike the President, if I knew, smelled or suspected of a plot to decimate his life, I will not keep silent, or do nothing, not on my watch, even if it is a false alarm or I make a fool out of myself.  I prefer to be a fool or that I am mistaken than to have the blood of a US president or any innocent man for that matter upon my garments. I will not be an accessory to crime to anyone even if it were by my brothers, sisters, wife, sons or daughters.  This is why I trust no flesh, no not even my own flesh. I don’t trust in my own wisdom and understanding.  I am here to fulfill my vow and to warn you. For thus it is written:




O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 4:34)



I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh.  Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 4:34)



Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:31)






Today I dreamed a dream in which the Washington room was being vandalized by a would be FBI agent from Texas who was recalling an affair from a previous administration. 

She, the FBI agent, was spraying a horizontal blue line of graffiti in the middle of every wall in the room and across the Painting of George Washington. She defiled the tables, the bed headboard, and even the hanging lamps.  It appeared as a presidential hotel suite of perhaps some sort in a hotel or Mansion. 

Then, I saw the president of the United States, Mr. Barack Obama somewhat alarmed as if he was in an assassination attempt commotion; or of being or about to be chased by the FBI woman who wanted to shoot him.  And I was trying to alert him to run, run, run away from her.  I yelled trust no one, no, not even me.  For cursed is the man hat put his trust in the arm of flesh or makes out of flesh his arm.

Then the frantic chase begun. 



The president was running away from the woman in a spacious and deep hallway that appeared to be round or oval in shape.  I had the impression that it was the white house in the inside where the president runs with his dogs or where they run indoors when doing exercise.  I have never been there in the flesh, so I truly don’t know.  But it also appeared that the president was also running away from me; which I did not mind.   I was also running was between him and the woman running towards the house but I was trying to divert or slow down the woman until he got out of both of our sight because of the round shape of the hall.   



 And as I was running toward the president,  as his shield, yet he being far away from my view, I said in my mind, I hope that he gets in his bullet proof motorcade car parked on the back lawn near where the Helicopter picks him up when he flies near by.   And as soon as I was by the back side, I saw the motorcade limousine and I understood that he was inside as I hoped for.  But I kept going to the back doors of the big house to divert and distract his persecutor.   The persecutor went in to search for him as if she knew where he would hide.  They knew the president would go into a previously selected room that I heard is called the sand room.  




The floor of that so called Sand Room has a shining sand color tile resembling the color of the rough Jerusalem stones.  When the FBI agent went inside the house, I saw the President open the door of the limo and make signs at me that he was safe and sound. Then, the Helicopter came and he got into it in a hurry. Then I saw other people in a hurry try to get into the Helicopter also including the First Lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama.  She was in a circle of some sort with other people, and her dress was like gold silk but thicker, pretty much the very same dress she wore at the first presidential inauguration.  




 And she was looking at me smiling and saying thank you and she wanted to Hugh me but for formality reasons she could not do so. So, she only extended her right hand and grabbed my left hand, for it appeared I was in the circle also. Then she leaned a little towards me enough to whisper as if smiling and she told me that they were leaving in a hurry because “We have been Subpoenated”  Then she got into the Helicopter with the president and they all left.  



After this, I took out my gun and went inside the house thru the back door to the so called sand room to chase the FBI woman, but before I had gotten in, I heard a very loud explosion.   It was a trap, an ambush or an assassination attempt for the president.  Fortunately, who got blown away was one of the FBI or Secret service agents.   I no longer saw the woman, only a corpse without a head on the floor.  After which,  I went to inspect the perimeter of the room for breaches on the wall. And me thought to have seen male body on the floor without his head and also breach in the glass wall as if it had been cut with a glass cutter.  It was a type of insulating glass or plastic in between the walls.   I then went out of that room and alerted other agents in an adjacent room to go and search for a police officer to come and make an independent report of the crime and the crime scene, but no one went.  I was in the action but no one appeared to see or hear me as if I was merely a spirit and not there in the flesh. It was my belief that they could see me as I could see them.



Therefore, sensing no assertive response, I went out of my way thru the front door and found an old gray headed police officer outside a stone fence who has dressed in blue uniform.  He appeared to be a seasoned and reasonable police chief.  And when I signaled him he speedily came in.  The place outside, was full of people as if it were the streets of New Orleans.  And the house I was in was not white but was a graystone Maison of some sort.  I somehow alerted the police officer chief to come in quickly to which he agreed. Then, we both went inside to the crime scene.  As he was doing his thing, I saw other agents from multiple intelligence agencies sitting on the job in a brawling at each other.   




That inasmuch as any man drinketh wine or strong drink among you, behold it is not good, neither meet in the sight of your Father, only in assembling yourselves together to offer up your sacraments before him. And, behold, this should be wine, yea, pure wine of the grape of the vine, of your own make.

And, again, strong drinks are not for the belly, but for the washing of your bodies. And again, tobacco is not for the body, neither for the belly, and is not good for man, but is an herb for bruises and all sick cattle, to be used with judgment and skill.

And again, hot drinks are not for the body or belly.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 89:5 - 9)







They were complaining to each other as if their plan had vanished or something had gone wrong. One of them was drinking red wine sitting on a chair in a type of living room. And another one was confronting him or yelling at him sitting on another chair.  Then I suddenly went inside the body of the agent that was confronting the drunkard and shot the brawling agent in the head thru the glass of wine.  Usually the spirits don’t bleed, but this guy that I shot in the forehead bled.  This tells me that this is either something that already took place or that will shortly come to pass because spirit don’t have blood. It appears that a terminator or a destroying angel or spirit went into the body of one of the agents, so that he would shoot the other. IN harmony with the word of the LORD that says:


 And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones. And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures. And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint.  And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 89:18 - 21)

Then, after this thoughtful observation, I heard a conversation of that agent with the chief police officer. They were agreeing how to take the bodies of the dead people away.  And the officer grabbed the head of the officer that had been blown away and put it on IICE on a silver wine IICE cooler bucket.  And then he put left over food from the banquet tables on top of it to cover it so no one would see that he was carrying a human head.  It appears that the Police officer and the guy who shot the agent that was drinking wine were in accord, they knew what was going on.  And it appears they both wanted to give a quarter to the real criminal who had run away, the very same way they gave a quarter to Oswald, who apparently shot Kennedy,  to escape several blocks before they arrested him.



Now, as the officer took the wine cooler metal bucket with ICE on a cart outside the front door, I saw other intelligence or secret service agents inside the Maison. Instead of being consternating by the breach of security or tragedy, They were all drinking like if there is no tomorrow.  I saw a black agent that looked pretty much like Denzel Washington and he was the lead officer from the bunch.  But he was dead drunk and asking for more.  As I saw him, I saw a beer truck come in and brink several cases of mixed international beers that were ICE cold and dripping water on the foyer making a mess.   The guy reminded me of the movie “Flight”, even drunk scene before the deposition in every which way.  And I was amazed at the shameless wastefulness and lack of discipline. And when I saw all that, I asked myself saying: “These guys are getting drunk on daily basis,  at the American People’s Expense. And in my head, that was the white house, and I was one of the agents and I was afraid that the president was going to  come home soon and find a wild party going on at his house or place of work. After which thought the dream ended.






I don’t know what to think other than to write the dream and sent it by email to the president in the form of a blog as I always do, because I have no other way.  I hope that the secret service agents, despite how silly my dream sound take a warning heed and at the very least keep alert.  And I also want the president to know that I have seen what I have seen and I lie not, and GOD is my witness.  This is not my personal advice or council, but the LORD’s. Therefore, hear the word of the LORD that says:





Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders. And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity. Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 9:4 - 6)



"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”
 (Prophets, Principles and National Survival, compiled by Jerreld L. Newquist [Salt Lake City, Publishers Press, 1964], p. 60.)"

Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in JerUSAlem.

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.


Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

Doth the plowman plow all day to sow?  doth he open and break the clods of his ground?

When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place? For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.

For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod.

Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen.

This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:14 - 29)

This is my solemn warning and report. I have been commanded to write by my GOD, for a purpose that is only known to him. He knows I will not keep silence despite undesirable repercussions, for watchman warn the wicked. 


WATCHMAN WARN THE WICKED


By
Ezra Taft Benson


“These warnings were given 140 years ago. The fulfillment is now.

We are living witnesses, unless we are blinded by our own complacency and the craftiness of evil men.

As watchmen on the tower of Zion, it is our obligation and right as leaders to speak out against current evils—evils that strike at the very foundation of all we hold dear as the true church of Christ and as members of Christian nations.

As one of these watchmen, with a love for humanity, I accept humbly this obligation and challenge and gratefully strive to do my duty without fear. In times as serious as these, we must not permit fear of criticism to keep us from doing our duty, even at the risk of our counsel being tabbed as political, as government becomes more and more entwined in our daily lives…”

The final conquerors of the world will be the men and women, few or many matters not, who fearlessly and unflinchingly cling to truth, and who are able to say no, as well as yes, on whose lofty banner is inscribed: No compromise with error. …”

“Tolerance is not conformity to the world’s view and practices. We must not surrender our beliefs to get along with people, however beloved or influential they may be. Too high a price may be paid for social standing or even for harmony. …

The Gospel rests upon eternal truth; and truth can never be deserted safely.” (John A. Widtsoe, Conference Report, April 1941, pp. 117, 116.)

It has been well said that “our greatest national problem is erosion. Not erosion of the soil, but erosion of the national morality.”





As you see, my precepts are not of man but of GOD and they are given to us by the power pf the Holy Ghost; and in GOD we can trust.  And I leave it with you solemnly and humbly, yet boldly and nobly and with proper jurisprudence for your own benefit and to thwart any possible plot or agreement with hell and death by your enemies that may have plotted to destroy you. And this I do, as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively Yours,

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.