While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.








Zion and Jerusalem, March 22, 2015



  • Ephesians 5:14

    Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Today the temperature in Central Florida was fairly warm. It is no mystery; after all, we live in the sunshine state. Today, my family and I attended a solemn assembly or Stake Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in my neck of the woods.  And the stake center was filled with saints and strangely or providentially, the whole room appeared and felt unusually cold or colder than usual.   My family and I noticed it.  And I, Miguel, in my weakness, am writing with this errand, as if it were,  the minutes of the meeting to record the whole experience for my records and posterity. 

It's no mystery. The day of wrath is here, even at the doors. If you don't believe me check your calendar or the day this blog was originated and finished. The LORD HAS SAID FOR QUITE SOME TIME ALREADY THAT WE ARE AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR. The infernal night is at hand, even at the doors. And this errand my brethren and I bring to you all is the last call or simply a warning voice. 




  • Doctrine and Covenants 33:3

    For behold, the field is white already to harvest; and it is the eleventh hour, and the last time that I shall call laborers into my vineyard.







  • Doctrine and Covenants 75:2

    Hearken, O ye who have given your names to go forth to proclaim my gospel, and to prune my vineyard.


  • Doctrine and Covenants 39:17

    Wherefore lay to with your might and call faithful laborers into my vineyard, that it may be pruned for the last time.

  • Doctrine and Covenants 24:19

    For thou art called to prune my vineyard with a mighty pruning, yea, even for the last time; yea, and also all those whom thou hast ordained, and they shall do even according to this pattern. Amen.

  • Doctrine and Covenants 95:4

    For the preparation wherewith I design to prepare mine apostles to prune my vineyard for the last time, that I may bring to pass my strange act, that I may pour out my Spirit upon all flesh—


Jacob 5:62

Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall prune my vineyard.


Jacob 5:69

And the bad shall be cast away, yea, even out of all the land of my vineyard; for behold, only this once will I prune my vineyard.






As I said, During the general stake conference meeting, my wife and all my children were as is shivering; and I had to give my wool vest to one of my daughters so that she could feel somewhat comfortable and keep awake and in a good mood.   As I was hearing some of the talks of my gentile brethren, I felt somewhat uneasy because, proverbially speaking, because I usually feel pretty warm at church, and my eyes leak, not from allergies, regardless of the temperature inside and out. I often feel the warmth of the fire, especially when the spirit of the LORD is present.  But today, it was all the contrary. The spirit of God was present, but as I noticed my congregation environment, pretty much everybody appeared to be ok with the cold temperature in the conference room while some of us were trembling.  I felt as if the sensation numbed my mind from the purpose for being there. 

However, despite my cold environment, I was out of my comfort zone in the tent of Zion, yet, I took some notes of what I saw and heard, and remembered what was given us in form of spiritual bread and wine from our leaders.  


In sum, the Stake presidency was reorganized because a member of the stake presidency, the first counselor, was relieved of duty due to family and business relocation back in the west of the US.   We also sustained the general and Local Authorities of the church, the Lord’s business as usual.   And thereafter, we heard compelling testimonies of his of the Stake President First Counselor being relieved, the testimony from his wife, and also the firm testimony from the newly appointed and sustained Stake Counselor to the stake presidency, Brother Quiroz.   The central theme from all appeared to be, work, work and work, or be active in the LORD's cause.




 We also paid attention to the kind remarks from the Temple President and his wife who appeared to me as if both President and Sister Benson were addressing us and inviting us to value our temple recommends, to view the temple as a light house in our lives despite the haziness, and to attend the temple as a symbol of our faith and to use our tools of daily scriptures reading, praying and attending the temple often to keep us in the path we should follow.  Pretty much to do the simple things that that please the LORD and keep our testimony lamp burning.  But no matter what they all said thus far, I kept feeling cold and uncomfortable, perhaps for not giving my full attention to their remarks, or so I erroneously thought ill of me.   But I was nonetheless alert and attentive until the spirit of GOD struck me.  




Then, came the talk of the die hard Tampa, Florida mission president that arrested or captured my undivided attention with his chilling remarks.  His talk, as if addressed to me particularly, faded every other talk before and after him during the whole conference, including the talk of the Stake Presidency new First Counselor that spoke about the power of GOD resting upon us when we are weak and in trials and tribulations of the faith we profess and defend.  And last but not least, I also listened to the words of the Stake President with regards to his family conversion and his most recent temple sealing experience to his parents. The joy of serving vicariously for others as Christ did it for us all.  It was as if death was all around us. Or maybe we had many visitors from the unseen world feasting with us. I could feel their cold presence. 
 

Make no mistake, all the other talks were as important, but the talk of the Tampa Mission president is what I needed to hear more than the others for a purpose that was not yet know to me.  Or at least, his talk stirred me in the ways of remembrance, to keep awake, to change, to get out of my comfort zone, not to be as dead or numb in the status quo which sooner or later kills.   By the time the Mission President finished his remarks, I was shaking and trembling at his words, inasmuch that the cold had penetrated my bones and I even felt colder than before.  It was more a spiritual than a physical hypothermia. Maybe I felt cold because his speech raised some red flags in my mind that lead me to move or to eagerly search and read some 28 scriptures and talks given by our leaders with regards to his talking points or particular theme. I wanted to feel warm no matter what or become numb.  And nothing does it better to me than to search the scriptures with full purpose of heart. After all it is written that we should not quench the fire of the spirit in us. 




  






Jacob 6:8

Behold, will ye reject these words? Will ye reject the words of the prophets; and will ye reject all the words which have been spoken concerning Christ, after so many have spoken concerning him; and deny the good word of Christ, and the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost, and quench the Holy Spirit, and make a mock of the great plan of redemption, which hath been laid for you?

Now, the mission president, in his still small speech, did what his father and uncle did to him. Proverbially speaking, he put a burning lamp under our tent, which I touched with my bare hands til the fire reached deeply into my soul. And his talk is the reason I am here recording this errand today. It may not appear important, but it is. IT is the revelations of GOD I have received today from or thru my leaders and it is no secret.  And many people will benefit from the information my soul gathered.


In his speech, the Mission President recalled a couple of experiences in his life, one in his childhood when he was a Deacon and one recently, now that he is the mission president of the Tampa Florida Mission of which I will note later in here.   

But before that, I want to enphasize, that During his remarks, he vindicated the truthfulness of his talk with the Holy Scriptures as recorded in the Book of Mormon and the New Testament. And also with the words recently given to us all in a general conference by a living prophet in which we were counseled not to sleep during the restoration.  This is the pattern given by the LORD. if we do not back up what we say or teach with the law and the testimony or as recorded in Holy Writ, then there is light in us. 


  • 2 Nephi 18:20

    To the law and to the testimony; and if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

  • Isaiah 8:20

    To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

I may not remember every word he uttered by the mission president, but I know he spoke the truth by the references he gave us that are the witness of the Holy Ghost upon my soul.  Had not he mentioned any scriptures and certain key words, which I will note later, I would not remember anything  about what he said. It would have been no more than a empty words or a tinkling cymbal. Few noticed his concern when he spoke to us. And it may have been much because I am writing as much about him and his message. These words, yes, all of them, are the result of that fire he kindled deep in my soul. And despite the cold sensation, as you can see, the fire is burning. It may not give warmth, but it light up the way.  I am no longer walking in darkness. 

As per the scriptures that the Mission President quoted to us, he told us that we all should embrace soul quickening change like the people during the time of King Benjamin in the Book of Mormon.   And like unto them, due to their strong conversion or mighty change of heart, he urged us also to be converted, to be open to change and to wake up to forsake evil and to continually engage in a good cause or in doing good continually.  That only so, we could perhaps be kept from going to sleep during these great times in which so much needs to be accomplished in the work of salvation.  As far as I can tell, brethren, family and posterity, he literally spoke with light and truth or with the law and the testimony at hand, But I still did not understand why instead of feeling hot, warm or cozy, at his powerful words, I kept feeling so cold. I had some concern of what the LORD was teaching me with somewhat opposite sensations. It was as if I was experiencing in the flesh what the Mission president was talking about. And this is how I am redundantly recording the experience.



But that is not all, the Mission president also reminded us all that we are missing out for being asleep or lethargic, either spiritually of physically, i don't yet exactly know.   That there are too many good and great things happening in our life this dispensation of the gospel that the prophets of old envisioned and anticipated with great joy. These are blessings galore that we take for granted because we need to wake up.  That we should be as eager, alert and attentive as the young missionaries to love the work of the ministry at least as much as we love the missionaries when they come to our homes.  I am beginning to think that the righteous leaders of this church, are looking at us  Tas duped up or something. But why, the room so cold? The questions remains unanswered thus far.


There is no doubt we love the Lord's messengers, but do we love the work of the ministry or the message despite of its will to kick us out of our comfort zone?  And the Mission President strongly but kindly and diplomatically emphasized that we should not sleep thru the restoration quoting the words of one of the presiding apostles and prophets such as Elder Uthchdorf in his aforementioned speech about being asleep thru the restoration.  As far as I am concerned,  the talk he gave us was pretty much about waking up from being asleep in one way or another.  And in my case he succeed by shaking me up. Maybe we are sleeping or becoming spiritually numb or are already as dead because our leaders can;t seem to spark assertive action in us as a church. But why if their speeches appear to be kindled with the fire of the Holy Ghost? Can you imagine being asleep or even dead with our eyes and ears open, and not know it?  I sit in church, Is not that frightening?





The mission President also bore witness of the importance of remaining awake by recanting two chilling experiences he witnessed in his life as a youth.   The first was when he became a youth and went on an exiting hunting trip with his Father and/or uncle.  And that despite his great expectation of the anticipated trip and all the preparations he undertook, that the conditions were not ideal, for it was so cold, raining and/or snowing during the outbound trip that that he was so exhausted and numb of hypothermia.  And that all he wanted to do initially during the trip, heavy of exhaustion,  and also while at the location, was just to go to sleep ASAP.  But that his folks, to keep him alive and awake helped him to keep moving and to keep warm despite the discomforts, sickness and inconveniences that came about when he was outside his comfort zone or out of the status quo.   He said that while he followed instructions or went with the motions, he no longer felt pain or cold and that his body was literally numb.  That his Father had to light a lamp under his poncho so that he could warm up a little. And that he often burned his hands with the lamp while slumbering.

I don’t know about him or anyone else, but I was feeling or experiencing his chilling speech in the flesh as a witness of his truthfulness and the importance of his message, not that his speech was cold.

And after this testimony, he also explained of another more recent experience, how in a recent trip to Utah in which the two apostles summoned certain mission presidents to attend in Salt Lake City to a special training meeting.  I am not sure of his own words, but I think that he said that as he was traveling on the plane, either as he read a scripture in the knew testament, he felt a stupor of mind, or that he either felt or thought about being asleep in the plane;  or in a state of slumber until he arrived at his destination.  That what the apostles, Elder Nelson and Eder Bednard told them in the training meeting, or that something they said shook him up and awakened him.  I am not saying that he was slumbering, but that the Holy Ghost was teaching him with an awkward experience to remind him and us of things as they were with him, as they are to us and as they will be if we don’t wake up.  It is terrible.  It is my strong feeling and belief that all these experiences prepared the Mission President, not only for his calling and duties, but also for the talk that he gave us today. It is a signs of the times that very few of us felt.  And if you are not shivering as I was, you will.

I believe that his speech is that lamp under my poncho, or your and theirs or ours. Our leaders do not want us to perish in the numbness of the status quo. I know they speak with burning light, but we are so cold and numb that a great many of us have ceased to feel the promptings of the Holy Ghost that move us to do good continually.  I understand why he felt numb in the mountain,under the cold rain and snow. But why some of us would we feel cold here in the sunshine state and others too comfortable?

These are the scripture that he quoted, which had a profound meaning to him and that he had to convey, or which he subsequently quoted unto us with regards to things that were and that are as true today as they were then:  


And they all cried with one voice, saying: Yea, we believe all the words which thou hast spoken unto us; and also, we know of their surety and truth, because of the Spirit of the Lord Omnipotent, which has wrought a mighty change in us, or in our hearts, that we have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 5:2)


Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

(New Testament | Ephesians 5:14)



Both of these marvelous scriptures counsel us to awaken from certain state of being asleep. Maybe, in our day and age,  we as members of the church or as a gentile nation, we are all slumbering or becoming spiritually dead and they, our church leaders, anxiously want us to awaken to a sense of our awful situation. But What is making us asleep?  I feel a song from Peter, Paul and Mary coming on that says, the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind. 





Maybe we are asleep because there is be poison in the water hole;  may be pollution in the air;  or maybe there is somethings sinister in the things we eat and drink, or a deadly substances in the meds we take. The answer my friends is blowing in the wind. It's not funny. Then answer my friends, is blowing in the wind. All I know is that despite our narcoleptic indulegences, the LORD is not always allow the wicked to have pleasure in unrighteousness.



  • Isaiah 57:20

    But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.





  • Isaiah 48:22

    There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.

  • 1 Nephi 20:22

    And notwithstanding he hath done all this, and greater also, there is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.

  • Isaiah 57:21

    There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.



If the LORD has called the beast OF THE FOREST to devour HIS PEOPLE that were called by his name.  To me it rings as is as if the Lord was calling again the Laminates to destroy the Nephites as a reward for having too much pleasure in unrighteousness, so that those who believed not the truth be damned.  For of this it is also plainly written:



  • Mormon 2:13

    But behold this my joy was vain, for their sorrowing was not unto repentance, because of the goodness of God; but it was rather the sorrowing of the damned, because the Lord would not always suffer them to take happiness in sin.


  • 2 Thessalonians 2:12

    That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

  • Doctrine and Covenants 56:15

    And your hearts are not satisfied. And ye obey not the truth, but have pleasure in unrighteousness.

  • 2 Peter 2:13

    And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

 

That same thing that happened to the ancient can and it will happen to us if we do not repent from all our wickedness and modern day narcoleptic sorceries, for it has been prophesied in the book of Mormon. And that can only happen if the LORD has withdrawn his spirit from the gentiles and leaving their house cold desolate because they have rejected the everlasting gospel or refuse to produce the fruits thereof. How in the world do we expect to receive the spirit if we enjoy sipping the elixir of the bitter grapes in all the things we partake of either to keep awake or to remain asleep. 






This only means that the times of the gentiles are fulfilled and that the LORD is taking his gospel away from them and giving it to them that are sober and free from narcoleptic indulgences so that can produce the fruits thereof from the chose seed.  That means, my beloved brethren, that the sword of Justice is hanging ready to fall upon this hypocritical nation as a result of the prevarications by the religious and secular leaders of this people. And that is reason enough for me to quake and tremble as I understood the decreed destruction that is speedily approaching us unless we as a church and nation speedily repent and amend our ways. for of this it is written:


  • Mosiah 8:21

    Yea, they are as a wild flock which fleeth from the shepherd, and scattereth, and are driven, and are devoured by the beasts of the forest.


    • Helaman 13:8

      Therefore, thus saith the Lord: Because of the hardness of the hearts of the people of the Nephites, except they repent I will take away my word from them, and I will withdraw my Spirit from them, and I will suffer them no longer, and I will turn the hearts of their brethren against them.


  • 3 Nephi 21:12

     And my people who are a remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles, yea, in the midst of them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he go through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.



    • 3 Nephi 20:15

      And I say unto you, that if the Gentiles do not repent after the blessing which they shall receive, after they have scattered my people—

  • 3 Nephi 20:16

    Then shall ye, who are a remnant of the house of Jacob, go forth among them; and ye shall be in the midst of them who shall be many; and ye shall be among them as a lion among the beasts of the forest, and as a young lion among the flocks of sheep, who, if he goeth through both treadeth down and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

  • 2 Nephi 28:32

    Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.



And for this particular reason we sing and write, so that the people wake up from their awful slumber, repent and the LORD be merciful to the gentiles so that we do not become history as those who were destroyed in these northern lands before us. For unless we repent from our narcoleptic nature and amend our ways, we are going to be swept away from the Lord's vineyard as it has hitherto happened upon these lands. As a prepared teacher and watchman, I cannot slumber or allow you to slumber in my watch. Therefore i must bark at you even if my persistence annoys you. Only then, i can keep my garments clean from the blood and sins of this generation. And for this reason, I work my own salvation with fear and trembling before GOD. For of this it is also written:


  • Mosiah 2:40

    O, all ye old men, and also ye young men, and you little children who can understand my words, for I have spoken plainly unto you that ye might understand, I pray that ye should awake to a remembrance of the awful situation of those that have fallen into transgression.



    Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
  • Ether 8:23-24

    Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

    Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.




But that is not all. Before the Mission President had finished his speech, I felt the usual urge to search the Holy Scriptures more right there and then.  First because I wanted to fully understand why I was so cold, and second, why I wanted to go to sleep during a conference and third and most immortally what the LORD was trying to teach us all thru the Mission president.   First, I learned that the brother used very often the world “change”, “asleep”, “wake up,” “hypothermia” and also the state of being physically “numb” or “too comfortable in the deadly status quo.” 






  • 1 Peter 3:15

    But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

My mind processes information differently. I do not judge but what I hear or see with my natural eyes, but what the spirit of GOD prompts to do at the moment.  To be the work of the gospel is no game, but rather like a business or applied sciences. I practice what i preach, for it is as the LORD said, my Father in heaven Business.  I tend listen to key words and patterns that sum up all things being said to codify information for easy retrieval when needed so that I can give evidence of the Faith to all that ask as Peter cous;eded the youth and as Paul counseled Timothy.   


  • 1 Timothy 4:12

    Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Timothy Chapter 4 1-4 

And while I heard the Mission president speak, the only word that came to mind to sums up his entire talk was the word “SLUMBER.”    

So, I being somewhat quick to observe, or by the spirit of discernment, I went to my Scriptures Search Engine in the phone gospel library and searched the keyword SLUMBER. As I searched for slumber, I discovered that there are at least 28 scriptures, 2 apostolic talks, and at least five priesthood and leadership references with regards to that particular word.   I solemnly testify in the name of Jesus Christ, that by the time I finished gazing thru all those scriptures and reading the context of each one of them to learn which ones were saying eye to eye the something thing the Mission president was saying, I was shivering and trembling at the Lord’s power even more than when the stake conference meeting started.  Then the scriptures of heaven begun to distil in my mind as you have thus far seen, and I heard that it was also written, for the LORD has also said:



And again, he that trembleth under my power shall be made strong, and shall bring forth fruits of praise and wisdom, according to the revelations and truths which I have given you.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 52:17)



But, I was trembling, not of fear but because of a heightened sense of things and the speedily approaching justice and judgments of GOD to the still slumbering among his people.   I was trembling because I was awake and listening to live revelation from the pulpit while most people in the congregation slumbered thru it and they knew not that the LORD spoke to us thru the Mission President very, very frightful words indeed. And I am here to bark at you all with them in season and out of season.    




I am not given into fables, but as I read some or most of all those scriptures and talks, it reminded me of the Hymn of Battle of the republic; or of the coming of the Glory of LORD. The thought of death and hell also came into mind during the stake conference meeting. I know by experience that when the bells of hell ringm hell is getting closer.  OR, that when death and hell are enraged against us for being on the Lord’s errand, they close on us, it gets very cold all around us.   In other words, the dead, those who had died before us or anciently,  as recorded in all the holy scriptures, more particularly from the book of Mormon, or those who were destroyed in iniquity, were whispering to us and calling us to repentance.  And also to wake up from the sleep of hell or slumber like many of them did so we don’t suffer the same fate. In other words, there were more dead people present than those who are alive during the Stake Conference.For the LORD has given me power to utter or to declare concerning them saying:


  • 2 Nephi 26:16

     For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust, and their voice shall be as one that hath a familiar spirit; for the Lord God will give unto him power, that he may whisper concerning them, even as it were out of the ground; and their speech shall whisper out of the dust.

A scripture from Isaiah and others give us all the red pill or reinforce vividly what the Mission President said to us today, only in more frightening and cryptic tone than him.   Hence, The LORD has called the beasts of the forest to devour; or death and hell to enter in our window; and to devour his flock if needs be.  Because we, as teachers or watchmen of his people and kingdom, are as a whole, like dumb dogs that lack understanding; dogs that forsake to warn the people of the imminent dangers before us.  Or, we are compared to dogs that won’t bark because, like some of them, some of us are too comfortable or even numb in the status quo.  Many instead of taking action in the Lord's cause prefer to sleep or to slumber and be selfish or worry more about our own affairs than the LORD’s work.  We prefer to take leave of absence, to take a better job or to be moved from our duty and post rather than to stand firm for the LORD at all peril.  The LORD and his prophets are not as diplomatic as our mission president toward his teachers and leaders or watchmen, nor am I.  For with regards to things as they were, as they are, and AS THEY ARE STILL TO COME, the LORD has unequivocally said and it is written:





All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest. 






His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to  SLUMBER. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 56:9 - 11)



While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.


'
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

(New Testament | Matthew 25:5 - 13)







And it shall come to pass that the Lord God shall bring forth unto you the words of a book, and they shall be the words of them which have slumbered.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 27:6)



O my brethren, hearken unto my words; arouse the faculties of your souls; shake yourselves that ye may awake from the slumber of death; and loose yourselves from the pains of hell that ye may not become angels to the devil, to be cast into that lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.

(Book of Mormon | Jacob 3:11)




Contend thou, therefore, morning by morning; and day after day let thy warning voice go forth; and when the night cometh let not the inhabitants of the earth slumber, because of thy speech.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 112:5)


Slumber

Strong Delusion



See also Sleep
  • While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered: Matt. 25:5 .
  • God hath given them the spirit of slumber: Rom. 11:8 .
  • their damnation slumbereth not: 2 Pet. 2:3 .
  • the words of them which have slumbered: 2 Ne. 27:6 .
  • shake yourselves that ye may awake from the slumber of death: Jacob 3:11 .
  • let not the inhabitants of the earth slumber, because of thy speech: D&C 112:5 .


  • Mormon 1:19

    And it came to pass that there were sorceries, and witchcrafts, and magics; and the power of the evil one was wrought upon all the face of the land, even unto the fulfilling of all the words of Abinadi, and also Samuel the Lamanite.


  • Nation Indulges in Narcoleptic Sorceries

    Alma 1:32

    For those who did not belong to their church did indulge themselves in sorceries, and in idolatry or idleness, and in babblings, and in envyings and strife; wearing costly apparel; being lifted up in the pride of their own eyes; persecuting, lying, thieving, robbing, committing whoredoms, and murdering, and all manner of wickedness; nevertheless, the law was put in force upon all those who did transgress it, inasmuch as it was possible.

As you all can see or have seen, I believe I can go on forever quoting relevant scriptures of this magnitude, but what else could I say that we have not heard in the scriptures, our living apostles, prophets and church leadership? These things are written for the intent that you and I do not slumber and if we are asleep; so that we wake up or face being left out when the bridegroom comes.  But even if we slumber, know also that even most go to sleep, die or slumber, the LORD always keeps a remnant of his people awake as in the times of Elijah, the prophet when he himself taught that he was the only one awake.



Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias?  how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him?  I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

(New Testament | Romans 11:2 - 4)


(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

(New Testament | Romans 11:8)





Therefore, these things I write with the intent that we tremble and shake the shackles of that keep us in a state of slumber before the LORD and subjects to the selfishness of Idolatry, disobedience to the commandments and false traditionalism or of the things of this world and the devil. If we remember continually our baptismal covenants as recorded in Mosiah 18:9-12 And if we remember our priestly duties and temple covenants as recorded in the book of Doctrine and Covenants, only then we can hope to escape the abomination that is coming upon the world.  But if we don’t, it will start with us, and from us it shall spread to the whole world. Especially with us that have made temple covenants to consecrate our lives to the service and glory of GOD.   


We all have become corrupt before the LORD and there is not one that does any good under heaven, no, not one,  save the spirit of the LORD is with that person, For the LORD has spoken it there and here saying:


Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.

Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 112:23 - 26)



The LORD is angry because many are indeed called among us and ordained and with all the light and knowledge that we have been given in this dispensation, we should see eye to eye and have the spirit of prophecy and revelation and not walk in darkness at noon time, for this is a very grievous sin before GOD.  Women are the oppressors of this people and children rule over them. Those that guide us make our paths crooked and cause us to err say the scripture in Isaiah. 


  • 2 Nephi 13:12

    And my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they who lead thee cause thee to err and destroy the way of thy paths.

  • Isaiah 3:12

    As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

The Lord  himself has said to the high standing leaders of the church that we all, no matter what our post in the church is, all need to put our house in order or suffer as it is written in the Section 93 and 95 of the Book of Commandments.   How would you feel, if I were to tell you that some of our leaders don't come to church, or cannot teach teach their class unless they first indulge in prescribed narcoleptic sorceries or take in some 18 pills? That when the words come out of their mind, we see the costume in their souls being flagrantly displayed by the traditions that govern their lives. As a matter of fact the LORD hates our feasts and our solemn assemblies he will not smell. He is tired of suffering us, and when he appears he leaves immediately because within and without, there is no place clean, and all tables are full of vomit, and excrement is everywhere.



  • 2 Nephi 13:12

    12 And my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they who lead thee cause thee to err and destroy the way of thy paths.

  • Isaiah 3:12

    12 ¶As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
  • Amos 5:21

    ¶I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
  • Isaiah 28:8

    For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.






In Avraham Gileadis transaltion of the book of Isaiah, we find some unofficial but interesting  connotations of the Chapter 28 of Isaiah, in which the LORD rebukes the whole seed of Efraim including it's teachers ans prophets, and last but not least, its rulers and secular leaders.  And how a mighty and strong one, a servant in the hands of Christ, is sent with a torrent of revelation, as a hail storm to flood and to sweep our refuge of lies. We all should inspect it or be inspected by it. 



Avraham Gileadi Translation

Isaiah 28


1 Woe to the garlands of glory of the drunkards of Ephraim! Their crowning splendor has become as fading wreathson the heads of the opulent  overcome with wine.

2 My Lord has in store one mighty and strong:as a ravaging hailstorm sweeping down,or like an inundating deluge of mighty waters,he will hurl them to the ground by his hand.


3 The proud garlands of the drunkards of Ephraim shall be trodden underfoot.

 4 And the fading wreaths, the crowns of glory on the heads of the opulent, shall be like the first-ripe fruitbefore summer harvest:he who sees it devours itthe moment he has hold of it.


5 In that day shall Jehovah of Hosts be as a crown of beauty and wreath of glory to the remnant of his people:

6 a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, a source of strength to those who repulse the attack at the gates.

7 These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor.They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink;they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions.

8 For all tables are filled with vomit;no spot is without excrement.

9 Whom shall he give instruction? Whom shall he enlighten with revelation? Weanlings weaned from milk,those just taken from the breast?

10 For it is but line upon line, line upon line,precept upon precept, precept upon precept;a trifle here, a trifle there.

11 Therefore, by incomprehensible speechand a strange tongue must he speak to these people,

12 to whom he said, This is rest; let the weary rest! This is a respite! But they would not listen.

 13 So to them the word of Jehovah remained:Line upon line, line upon line,precept upon precept, precept upon precept;a trifle here, a trifle there, that,persisting, they might lapse into stumbling and break themselves,become ensnared and be taken captive.

14 Therefore hear the word of Jehovah, you scoffers who preside over these people in JerUSAlem.

15 You have supposed, by taking refuge in deception and hiding behind falsehoods, to have covenanted with Death,or reached an understanding with Sheol, that,should a flooding scourge sweep through the earth,it shall not reach you.

16 Therefore, thus says my Lord Jehovah:I lay in Zion a stone, a keystone,a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation.They who believe it will not do rashly.

17 I will make justice the measure, righteousness the weight; a hail shall sweep away your false refuge and waters flood the hiding place.

18 Your covenant with Death shall prove void, your understanding with Sheol have no effect:when the flooding scourge sweeps through,you shall be overrun by it.

19 As often as it sweeps through,you shall be seized by it:morning after morning it shall sweep through, by day and by night it shall seize you;it shall cause terror merely to hear word of it.

 20 Then shall come to pass the proverb:The couch is too short to stretch out on,the covering too narrow to wrap oneself in.

21 For Jehovah will rise upas he did on Mount Perazim, and be stirred to anger, as in the Valley of Gibeon—to perform his act, his unwonted act,and do his work, his bizarre work.

 22 Now therefore scoff not, lest your bonds grow severe, for I have heard utter destruction decreed by my Lord, Jehovah of Hosts, upon the whole earth.

23 Give heed, and hear my voice! Be attentive, and listen to what I say!

 24 Will the plowman be forever plowing to sow seed, disking and harrowing the same ground?

 25 When he has smoothed its surface,does he not sprinkle fennel and scatter cumin?Does he not demarcate wheat from barleyand plant buckwheat in its own plot?

 26 His God instructs him, directing him in the proper procedure.

27 Fennel is not threshed with a sharp-toothed sledge,nor is a cartwheel rolled over cumin:fennel is beaten out with a stickand cumin with a rod.

28 Domestic grain is ground;one does not go on endlessly threshing it.It cannot be groundby driving horse and threshing cart over it.

 29 These things originate with Jehovah of Hosts,whose counsel is wonderful,whose inspiration is surpassing.





The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth.  Light and truth forsake that evil one. Every spirit of man was innocent in the beginning; and God having redeemed man from the fall, men became again, in their infant state, innocent before God. And that wicked one cometh and taketh away light and truth, through disobedience, from the children of men, and because of the tradition of their fathers. But I have commanded you to bring up your children in light and truth.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 93:36 - 40)


But behold, verily I say unto you, that there are many who have been ordained among you, whom I have called but few of them are chosen. They who are not chosen have sinned a very grievous sin, in that they are walking in darkness at noon–day.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 95:5 - 6)



Now, I had amended or edited this blog three times already since Sunday evening because I thought or supposed I had said enough in the Lord's cause. And I did not want to be overbearing with my rum to those who may indulge in reading my errand. But the revelation keeps rolling and the knowledge of GOD keeps distilling continually in my mind like rum. And In my pitiful shame, I may have tried to counsel the LORD and told him elevating my thought to him I had finished. But the Hammer of the Smith kept  pounding my head as telling me, it is not good enough. 

 Why is the Rum Gone Remix



And thru the smith that inspires me, the LORD kindly rebuked me in his infinite foreknowledge and said to me, for I have the same gift as Oliver that tells me things. And this is what he said thru his mouthpiece:

  • Doctrine and Covenants 24:10

     

    And thy brother Oliver shall continue in bearing my name before the world, and also to the church. And he shall not suppose that he can say enough in my cause; and lo, I am with him to the end.


I say all these things humbly and meekly, with a single eye to the honor and glory of GOD. And I write not only for the benefit or my family and posterity, but for the benefit of all those that embak in his service and may give heed to the Lord’s voice of warning. And I do this as one having authority of our Father in Heaven, in the sacred name of his son, even the LORD Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively yours from a servant in the hands of Christ


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up