A lovely gift for you all with all my love, Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness



Zion y Jerusalem, December 30, 2014

A lovely gift for you all with all my love. This is the very reason for the season

 

 

Hearken and lo, this is the voice as of one sent down from on high who is mighty and powerful, whose voice is unto all men and whose goings are to the ends of the earth crying in the wilderness and saying:

 


  • Doctrine and Covenants 88:66

    Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness—in the wilderness, because you cannot see him—my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth abideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound.




Repent ye, repent ye for the kingdom of heave is at hand, repent ye repent ye and make the path of the LORD straight, for the ax is laid at the base of every tree and every tree that does not bring forth fruit meet for repentance will be hewn down and cast into the fire from whence no traveler returns. For it is written that nothing impure can dwell in the presence of GOD and live for Man of Holiness is his name.  And his son is the son Ahman, even Jesus Christ.  He, the LORD visited me while I was in his temple in the spirit barely a day ago, I almost melt entirely in his presence and could not stand on my feet, but had to lay down with my face on the ground even like Moses and Daniel.  He showed me the sign of the nail in his omnipotent hand, which cause me to groan and to howl like a man when he loses his only begotten son. I bear witness of his divine atonement, and his message of salvation I come to declare to you in the words of his servants the prophets.  That if we desire a place in his present we must be even as they are or we cannot endure his presence and live to tell the tale.  And the only reason I was able to endure it was because of the power of the priesthood that is in me of which it is written:


 ·  ST, Genesis 14:31-33 For God having sworn unto Enoch and unto his seed with an oath by himself; that every one being ordained after this order and calling should have power, by faith, to break mountains, to divide the seas, to dry up waters, to turn them out of their course;

To put at defiance the armies of nations, to divide the earth, to break every band, to stand in the presence of God; to do all things according to his will, according to his command, subdue principalities and powers; and this by the will of the Son of God which was from before the foundation of the world.

 And men having this faith, coming up unto this order of God, were translated and taken up into heaven.

 And now, Melchizedek was a priest of this order; therefore he obtained peace in Salem, and was called the Prince of peace.

 

·  Moses 1:9-11

“And the presence of God withdrew from Moses, that his glory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself. And as he was left unto himself, he fell unto the earth.

 And it came to pass that it was for the space of many hours before Moses did again receive his natural strength like unto man; and he said unto himself: Now, for this cause I know that man is nothing, which thing I never had supposed.

 But now mine own eyes have beheld God; but not my natural, but my spiritual eyes, for my natural eyes could not have beheld; for I should have withered and died in his presence; but his glory was upon me; and I beheld his face, for I was transfigured before “him.

·  Moses 1:31


And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him face to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own purpose have I made these things. Here is wisdom and it remaineth in me.

 

The Divine Gift of Repentance

 

Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles




“When prophets come crying repentance, it “throws cold water on the party.” But in reality the prophetic call should be received with joy. Without repentance, there is no real progress or improvement in life.”

“First, the invitation to repent is an expression of love. When the Savior “began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 4:17), it was a message of love, inviting all who would to qualify to join Him “and enjoy the words of eternal life in this world, and eternal life [itself] in the world to come” (Moses 6:59). If we do not invite others to change or if we do not demand repentance of ourselves, we fail in a fundamental duty we owe to one another and to ourselves.”

“A permissive parent, an indulgent friend, a fearful Church leader are in reality more concerned about themselves than the welfare and happiness of those they could help. Yes, the call to repentance is at times regarded as intolerant or offensive and may even be resented, but guided by the Spirit, it is in reality an act of genuine caring” (see D&C 121:43–44).



I testify of the truthfuless of these things in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.