Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him



Behold ye are worst than they

 

Zion and Jerusalem, December 17, 2013

Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deeds are evil.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 13:26)

 


This is Rob Bowman.

Miguel, is the Bible revelation? Answer: Yes. Since we base our beliefs on the Bible, then, we DO base our beliefs on revelation.

In answer to your question, one cannot know God without also knowing something about him. If someone claims to know God but teaches falsehoods about him, that false teacher is not the instrument of divine revelation and cannot be trusted to help lead people to know God truly.




Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

 Mr. Rob "Bowman."

I personally thank you for identifying yourself. Behold, then as now, you cannot hit me with your arrows. You are a living proof that what we preach comes directly from GOD and not man. See for yourself.

We are not asking you to trust us, but to trust in GOD and have some faith in things that are true but not seen, specially by the natural eye.  As a lover of the Bible, do you follow Paul’s admonition or not?  I love the Bible no more or less than I love the Book of Mormon or the other works we have of Christ, for they are one in my hand. I testify to you that all standard work we have in the church of Jesus Christ and the word of the prophets of God when they act a such are the words of God, for I have been pieced more than any other man by the truth of God that is in them.  I do not know about you or others but I do truly follow Paul’s admonition. And as I live, I have not taught you or anyone anything which I do not know by myself that it is not true and for which I am now willing to lay down my own life at the first request. I do not even have to think about it, I know these things without room for doubt as if the very blood of Christ runs thru my veins for I have been taught of him and I have eaten and drank from him. 


We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.  If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

(Pearl of Great Price | Articles of Faith 1:13)


Isn’t it true that the world almost always confuse true prophets with false ones and vice verse and you are not the exception. But that can change with a little faith and repentance. The LORD needs you too for the harvest is really great and the laborers are few.  You need an update and begin to grow in the true vine. And this is why I am here to invite you to come unto him and to know him.  I have prayed that the LORD would touch your heart so that you can see with your spiritual eyes and not with your carnal mind and begin to believe.  Have you researched the profile of a prophet? If you do it will make of you a better preacher of righteousness and if you follow thru with faith and real intent, it may make of you a savior to your kindred on mount Zion or at best an apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ in your own right. Because the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of Prophecyu and no one can truly know him without it.  No research of the Bible or degree will give you a testimony of his divinity.  Behold, the profile of a prophet and the great prologue. I am inviting you to learn in the school of the prophets instead of a worldly university. 

The profile of a prophet

By
Apostle Hugh B. Brown

 


THE GREAT PROLOGUE
By
Apostle Mark. E Petersen

 

We are only his messengers and we know better. In this respect we are here to teach not to be taught for we are taught directly from on high.  Unlike you and those alike who teach the precepts of men, a historical Jesus, having form of godliness but denying the power thereof.   You honor God with your lips but your heart is far away from him. How can you serve a God that you have never seen, when you reject his servants the prophets that declare him to you.  You are only deceiving yourself.  I do not know much about divinity education, but I personally have seen Jesus Christ and I bear witness of him and his laws and commandments are written in my inward parts. I live the scriptures more than any man alive and I desire to be buried with them.  But if I am give to chose between the Bibli, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine, Covenants and the Pear of great price in one hand and the words of the living prophet of GOD on the other, I would not hesitate to hate the scriptures and cleave to the words of the living prophet. Because the living prophets can restore that which was lost and the gates of hell will not prevail against me if do that.  You do not appreciate how blessed this perishing world is for having apostles and prophets today. 

Concerning the LORD Jesus Christ. I have touched his hand and he has touched mine. I have been ministered by angels, and I know God’s true doctrine, for his doctrines I teach. And the rejection of the world is witness before GOD angels and these witnesses that the word we preach is good for it pierces the wicked soul.  For if you have called the master of the House Beelzebub or a false prophet or teacher, how much more shall you not say of those of his household.  I prophesy to you today that if the living Christ would be starting his ministry in this day and age you will reject him and crucify him as the Jews did.  For we speak of him, we write of him and we preach of him and his words we speak in our manner of speech without contradicting what has been written about him. And if we err, the LORD will justify us for we are weak. In fact, if it would be expedient, I would do every deed that he did in word and in deed, and yet you would not believe because you are of your father, the devil. Thos who are not of the LORD fold do not recognize his words. 

Sure, the Bible is revelation of things as they were, written by dead or gone prophets, but it is incomplete and powerless prophecy or revelation to save today without a living prophet empowered to administer in the ordinances thereof.  It is without a doubt a great source to know about GOD, but without the book of Mormon you will ever hardly know him as he truly is, because without it no man can get closer to him. Therefore, you must be content only in knowing about him. For how can you believe in one set of words and not the others when it is the same GOD that speaks. If you knew him you would recognize his voice and words in the Book of Mormon and the other scriptures we have of him and even in the teaching of his living prophets in general conferences.  Can’t you see that we are the only church that carries his name legally and lawfully?  And that is not all, it is based upon his gospel over the foundation of apostles and prophets being Christ the chief cornerstone. In other words within apostles an prophets your dead works cannot bear fruit unto salvation. Your divinity degrees come from a college or university, while ours come directly from GOD the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. 

Have you forgotten that the LORD said that he is an impartial GOD and therefore that he is the same yesterday, today and forever?  How come you believe that he spoke to the Jews and not to the other tribes of Israel or us? Will he be impartial God  if he spoke to the saints then and not to the saints now? Does the bible contain all his words or everything that is needed for ma to return to him? Verily I say unto you that it does not contain the hundredths part of the deed of Jesus Christ. Maybe you should read again with an aye of faith what I wrote before. And if that is not good enough for you maybe these testimonies will do soften your heart. You may have the bible but you hardly understand it.  Use the book of Mormon as a sight glass and you will know verse by verse that it speaks more about Christ than does the Bible.
Here are some unbiased evidences that what we speak is true and abundant, for we bring to life what you believe is dead.


Baptist Preacher Believes in Book of Mormon

 





Ten Biblical Proofs of the Book of Mormon
by Lynn Ridenhour,
A Southern Baptist Minister


I am not interested in showing you what you already know, I am not here to take from you but to add and build you up. Therefore, Robert Bowman, will you deny this day that it is the LORD Jesus Christ, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is NOT the one who speaks to you precisely in the scriptures below? 



And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible!  A Bible!  We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible. But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people.  And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them?  Yea, what do the Gentiles mean?  Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people?  Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them.  But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people. Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.  Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?  Know ye not that there are more nations than one?  Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth? Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word?  Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another?  Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another.  And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also. And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure.  And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written. For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written. For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it. And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.

And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one.  And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:3 - 14)

 

But behold, if a man shall come among you and shall say: Do this, and there is no iniquity; do that and ye shall not suffer; yea, he will say: Walk after the pride of your own hearts; yea, walk after the pride of your eyes, and do whatsoever your heart desireth—and if a man shall come among you and say this, ye will receive him, and say that he is a prophet. Yea, ye will lift him up, and ye will give unto him of your substance; ye will give unto him of your gold, and of your silver, and ye will clothe him with costly apparel; and because he speaketh flattering words unto you, and he saith that all is well, then ye will not find fault with him.

O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you?  Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides?  Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light? Yea, behold, the anger of the Lord is already kindled against you; behold, he hath cursed the land because of your iniquity. And behold, the time cometh that he curseth your riches, that they become slippery, that ye cannot hold them; and in the days of your poverty ye cannot retain them. And in the days of your poverty ye shall cry unto the Lord; and in vain shall ye cry, for your desolation is already come upon you, and your destruction is made sure; and then shall ye weep and howl in that day, saith the Lord of Hosts.  And then shall ye lament, and say:

O that I had repented, and had not killed the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out.  Yea, in that day ye shall say: O that we had remembered the Lord our God in the day that he gave us our riches, and then they would not have become slippery that we should lose them; for behold, our riches are gone from us.

Behold, we lay a tool here and on the morrow it is gone; and behold, our swords are taken from us in the day we have sought them for battle. Yea, we have hid up our treasures and they have slipped away from us, because of the curse of the land. O that we had repented in the day that the word of the Lord came unto us; for behold the land is cursed, and all things are become slippery, and we cannot hold them. Behold, we are surrounded by demons, yea, we are encircled about by the angels of him who hath sought to destroy our souls.  Behold, our iniquities are great.  O Lord, canst thou not turn away thine anger from us?  And this shall be your language in those days.

But behold, your days of probation are past; ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation until it is everlastingly too late, and your destruction is made sure; yea, for ye have sought all the days of your lives for that which ye could not obtain; and ye have sought for happiness in doing iniquity, which thing is contrary to the nature of that righteousness which is in our great and Eternal Head.

O ye people of the land, that ye would hear my words!  And I pray that the anger of the Lord be turned away from you, and that ye would repent and be saved.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 13:27 - 39)


Now, time and again, if you do not believe my words it matters not, but believe in Christ, and if you believe in Christ you will certainly believe in my words for the words of Christ I do speak with soberness,  for he has given them to me. And I peak with the voice of angels even as those who cry repentance from the dust, even from the dead. And I bid you to remember my words, for the time speedily cometh that he will show you that I lien not.  For you will see me a the bar of Christ and as I live, the LORD will say to you:

Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust?

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27)

Now, I Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez, as those who have preceded me, do declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies.  And behold they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; for his word have, do and will continue to hiss forth from generation to generation until all is said and done, amen. Beware for if you reject these words, you are not only rejecting my testimony, but the testimony of many. And these thing I declare, not of myself but as one having authority, with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively Yours

From an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

200812345





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.