Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come



Zion and Jerusalem, September 9, 2013




Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:38)

Like Joseph of old, I am hated inside and outside the gate by many both for my words and for my dreams.  But I cannot help it and I cannot be restrained or stayed from uttering the things that I see and hear in dreams.


And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

(Old Testament | Genesis 37:5)



I had a dream this morning or last night in which I was walking like a tourist on the footing of exceedingly high volcanic hills.  I, apparently, was observing or inspecting the handy work that was made to cover the steep sides of great mountains that surrounded a city or town where I was standing or taking a stand.

And I saw in my dream  a great pit or hole surrounded by volcanic mountains like the pit described in the scriptures of the book of Mormon, for I indeed felt encamped against round about, I did see that  I was totally surrounded or in siege as if by a great mount.   And I marveled that I was alone and that there was no one with me.  And I saw that all the steep sides of the mountains were beautifully paved with a thick coat of cement and flint stones or smooth o uncut medium sized river stones which made the mountain look like a great cone shaped wall.  And by comparison,  the mountains looked as paved and as steep as the great wall of the Hoover Dam which ended in a peak.  Only that this time I was not on top watching over like the tourists do but under it, even below and I was looking upwards.   



I had no idea what I was doing there, but I felt very calm even as a summer’s morning or mute and innocent as a lamb going to the slaughterhouse without knowing it.  I had no expectation whatsoever of what would come to pass shortly nor had I the perception of any woeful danger.  But pretty much it appeared that I was wandering in a paved hell because those great hills were indeed volcanic mountains which were paved. It all appeared harmless and calm, as when one feels the calmness in the eye of the storm.  But even though these volcanoes were inactive, somehow these hills needed to be topped with cement, perhaps to avoid soil erosion or so I thought.  And it was my perception that a great many people were talking o murmuring whether or not, or perhaps they were marveling, as I perceived, if  the terror of hell was frozen or no longer a living threat to them all.   And upon waking up from the dream, it remained me of the scriptures in the Book o Mormon which says:





After my seed and the seed of my brethren shall have dwindled in unbelief, and shall have been smitten by the Gentiles; yea, after the Lord God shall have camped against them round about, and shall have laid siege against them with a mount, and raised forts against them; and after they shall have been brought down low in the dust, even that they are not, yet the words of the righteous shall be written, and the prayers of the faithful shall be heard, and all those who have dwindled in unbelief shall not be forgotten.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:15)

But the dream did not end there. Then and there, these high and steep mountains were all over on my right and on my left side from where I was standing even as if I was inside a paved fort or citadel.   I noticed that the mountains on the left were steep and the cementing work thereof had been beautifully accomplished by the English or European Christians factions.  I knew this with a strong degree of certainty.  It was a fine work and I commended them for their wisdom in doing so.   In contrast, or on my right hand, I even complained to those Christian factions who lived in the mountains of the right side of where I was standing, I though of telling them why they had been somewhat slothful or careless and did not pave their hills or hells so securely and beautifully as their brethren so that their soil would not erode on them when it rained.  But as the LORD has said that the children of this world are wiser than the children of light.

And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

(New Testament | Luke 16:8)


I had no clue whatsoever that all the cementing work had been laid not only for them but for me also like a death trap or a false flag of some sort.  Whatever the case, if the volcanoes on each side were actually NOT active; that cementing work appeared to be a good work to evade soil erosion; nonetheless, I knew it was the work cemented by the weak arm of man against the raging fury of nature for a purpose that I did not wholly understand.  If felt like if those people who cemented that great pit  had a covenant with death and an agreement with hell that felt no fear of destruction.  


Therefore, as I was inspecting my surroundings, I climbed to the top of mountains on the right side of the everlasting hills to check what was going on there.  And I went to the very gates of hell or mouth of the apparently inactive volcano that was thereof.  And as I was standing in the edge thereof; I saw the floor very close to the edge almost toppling the mountain. Its surface was also smoothly cemented and looked like an ice rink, and suddenly a still small  feeling of caution enveloped me for I felt as if I stepped in unto the floor that I would be walking in very thin ice.  Therefore, before stepping forwards, I prudently decided to test the thickness of the foundation thereof just in case to see how firm were those foundations.  So, I tapped with my shoes two or three times into the cement to check the inner echo of the mouth of the volcano; and I inclined my ear to listen for a rumor or roar of any trace of volcanic activity under the floor thereof.  And as soon as I did that, or as soon as I tapped the floor, there was a great roaring noise as of that of a fierce beast and the whole floor of the volcano fell down melting. And in an instant all hell broke loose for the lava was toppling it with great fury.  The volcano or living hell was extremely furious and it erupted at me and spitted lava upwards and in all directions and it was so fast that it sprinkled me like blood stained upon my garments.   It was as if I had stepped or trampled into a great lake of fire and brimstone.  But strangely, it did not burn me or my clothes, nor did I feel hot or the sensation of burning pain at all.   However, the violence of the fire and the Lava Rivers was so great and overwhelming that I had to jump from it like Tarzan over vines into to a safety zone or into an island nearby or suffer falling into the lake of fire and become matter mingled with the molten rivers of lava.  Again, I was not afraid or fearful, but I felt the urge of a heightened sense of things and the need to be stationed on more stable ground. It appeared that as I searched for safety, the rivers of lave had engulfed the city or the town where I had been standing before.

 
Nevertheless, as soon as I was free of danger or of the rivers of Lava, I went to climb the volcanic mountains on the left and see if their foundation were as feeble as the others ones.  And it was so because everywhere I tapped the floor of the mouth of these volcanoes, the same burst of lava and fire erupted. But that side of the hell was not as red hot and furious as the other one I had stepped on at first. And when I finally woke up I wondered about the dream and begun to think and write upon the dream. And as I was doing so,  I remembered a hymn of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and also a whole lot of scriptures that say:

HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION




For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 34:8)


Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 63:2 - 5)




And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.

For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 63:6 - 10)




Behold, this is the blessing of the everlasting God upon the tribes of Israel, and the richer blessing upon the head of Ephraim and his fellows. And they also of the tribe of Judah, after their pain, shall be sanctified in holiness before the Lord, to dwell in his presence day and night, forever and ever.

And now, verily saith the Lord, that these things might be known among you, O inhabitants of the earth, I have sent forth mine angel flying through the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel, who hath appeared unto some and hath committed it unto man, who shall appear unto many that dwell on the earth. And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.

And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice: Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters— Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence. And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.

O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence— When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for; Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways. For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee.

And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength? And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save. And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine–vat. And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.

And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine–press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me; And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.

And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:34 - 52)



And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us?  or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us?  And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

(Old Testament | Genesis 37:8)

NOW, Can two walk together except they agree? Will a lion roar out of his then if it has no prey? Will a trumpet be blown in the city and the people not become afraid? Will evil come upon  a city and the LORD had now Known it?  The Lion has roared who will not fear, the LORD has spoken, who can but prophecy.  Certainly as it is written in the scriptures, it is so, for nothing will do the LORD of hosts, without revealing his secrets unto his servants the prophets.

And that great pit, which hath been digged for them by that great and abominable church, which was founded by the devil and his children, that he might lead away the souls of men down to hell—yea, that great pit which hath been digged for the destruction of men shall be filled by those who digged it, unto their utter destruction, saith the Lamb of God; not the destruction of the soul, save it be the casting of it into that hell which hath no end. For behold, this is according to the captivity of the devil, and also according to the justice of God, upon all those who will work wickedness and abomination before him.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 14:3 - 4)

All these words I have felt strongly impressed to record and to publish as a voice of warning to all that may concern of imminent dangers that will shortly come to pass and of which the holy scriptures vehemently warn about.  But the LORD has said, what is the shaft to the wheat?  The wheat is the revelation and the dream is the chaff.

What is the chaff to the wheat? 

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 23:28)




The revelations of God as recorded in the scriptures are the essence or like the sustenance of wheat or the real meal that comes from GOD to the people thru the prophets.   When the revelations were given and received by the prophets it was like fire and hammer and chisel upon their heads, very painful indeed for they had to stand under the burning glory of GOD and record it.  And the revelations have the purpose to admonish us and to makes us change from an untoward conduct. And if we reflect and repent so we would not suffer the consequences as portrayed in the revelations because the judgment is deviated or suspended.    But when the people reach point of no return and have not given heed to the admonitions of the living GOD or the revelations, the wheat is sifted and the chaff blows in the wind.  And this means that the wheat is already peeled and that the time has past and to those to whom the revelation were given reached the point of no return.   And as the chaff blows in the wind, some of us who are in tuned with the spirit of GOD, are sensitive enough to pick up some of the chaff in our dreams or to intercept the chaff in our interactions with people and these appear as interactive dreams.  And when the thing appears in dream or a vision, it is because the thing is imminent and the revelation will come to pass a decreed without the possibility of suspending, turning back or diverting the judgment thereof. Or that the danger that they warned us about is NOW imminent for we can begin to see it in images and it cannot be averted.  The LORD explained this concept in the Book of Isaiah and in the Book of Amos when he said:

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully.  What is the chaff to the wheat?   saith the LORD. Is not my word like as a fire?  saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 23:28 - 29)

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron: But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Ben-hadad. I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden: and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom: But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof: And I will cut off the inhabitant from Ashdod, and him that holdeth the sceptre from Ashkelon, and I will turn mine hand against Ekron: and the remnant of the Philistines shall perish, saith the Lord GOD.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant: But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever: But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border: But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind: And their king shall go into captivity, he and his princes together, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Amos 1:3 - 15)



THUS saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Moab, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he burned the bones of the king of Edom into lime: But I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the palaces of Kirioth: and Moab shall die with tumult, with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet: And I will cut off the judge from the midst thereof, and will slay all the princes thereof with him, saith the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of the LORD, and have not kept his commandments, and their lies caused them to err, after the which their fathers have walked: But I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem.

Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes; That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name: And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every altar, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god. Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath. Also I brought you up from the land of Egypt, and led you forty years through the wilderness, to possess the land of the Amorite.

nd I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites.  Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel?  saith the LORD.

But ye gave the Nazarites wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not. Behold, I am pressed under you, as a cart is pressed that is full of sheaves. Therefore the flight shall perish from the swift, and the strong shall not strengthen his force, neither shall the mighty deliver himself: Neither shall he stand that handleth the bow; and he that is swift of foot shall not deliver himself: neither shall he that rideth the horse deliver himself. And he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked in that day, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Amos 2:1 - 16)



HEAR this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey?  will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?

 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him?  shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all?

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid?  shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not KNOWN it?

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The lion hath roared, who will not fear?  the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Publish in the palaces at Ashdod, and in the palaces in the land of Egypt, and say, Assemble yourselves upon the mountains of Samaria, and behold the great tumults in the midst thereof, and the oppressed in the midst thereof. For they know not to do right, saith the LORD, who store up violence and robbery in their palaces. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; An adversary there shall be even round about the land; and he shall bring down thy strength from thee, and thy palaces shall be spoiled. Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch.

Hear ye, and testify in the house of Jacob, saith the Lord GOD, the God of hosts, That in the day that I shall visit the transgressions of Israel upon him I will also visit the altars of Beth-el: and the horns of the altar shall be cut off, and fall to the ground. And I will smite the winter house with the summer house; and the houses of ivory shall perish, and the great houses shall have an end, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament | Amos 3:1 - 15)

These thins I humbly declare, make manifest and expound as a voice of warning of things that are, that were and that are to come. And I do it solemnly and soberly, as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy and unprofitable servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up