Except ye repent, thus saith the Lord, ye shall be smitten even unto destruction.





Zion and Jerusalem, September 23, 2013

Except ye repent, thus saith the Lord, ye shall be smitten even unto destruction.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 10:14)




Of the times and the seasons brethren, you have no need that I write to tell you, for you all know as well as I do that these are the latter days or as the prophet put it, that this is the last time, even as Peter the prophet and apostle of Jesus Christ said.  And we all know that the coming of the Lord in glory, majesty, dominion and power is nigh at hand, ye even at the doors. For when they shall say peace and security, then a sudden destruction will come upon them with increasing pains even as a woman ready to give birth, for unless this people repent, the LORD will smite them, even unto destruction for as he has sworn, abominations shall not reign.



 It is indeed sweet to have communion with GOD and the Holy Spirit that give utterance to the obedient, but it is also bitten in the belly when the message that is given is the voice of warning and not the voice of gladness that we often hear.  I, in spirit with unspeakable words groan because of the things that will shortly come to pass unless this people speedily repent and amend their way. Even, now as we speak I van hear the voice of GOD in the rolling thunders uttering the unspeakable judgments that will come upon this generation for despite of all what we have seen thru the ages of time, not all judgments of GOD are given to man. Nor can I ever say that I have or can say enough in behalf of the LORD for his words have no end. And he has said unto me even this day as he did unto the ancient:

Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people.  And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments. And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 10:4 - 5)




And the words that the LORD expressly cleaved unto my blossom to declare to you all are these:

Except ye repent, thus saith the Lord, ye shall be smitten even unto destruction.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 10:14)

And as I said earlier, nothing but repentance and faith in the LORD God omnipotent can save this people for the time has fully arrived of which was written by the prophets of all that the knowledge of a savior has reached the four corners of the world even unto every nation, kindred, tongue and people.  And on this day, none except little children, are exempt from repentance. For so it is written:

And moreover, I say unto you, that the time shall come when the knowledge of a Savior shall spread throughout every nation, kindred, tongue, and people. And behold, when that time cometh, none shall be found blameless before God, except it be little children, only through repentance and faith on the name of the Lord God Omnipotent.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:20 - 21)




And even at this time no one is found no more blameless in the sight of GOD, only according to the words which he has spoken.  And now I forsake my cover and I shout, for I have spoken unto you the words that the LORD commanded me to say unto you on this day.  And thus says the LORD: thy words shall stand as a bright witness against this people in the Day of Judgment for he has commanded me to write. And with the scriptures at hand he justifies all my words. Therefore, you do not need to suppose that I am the only one that has spoken them for the spirit bears record from generation to generation and the record is true.  Now you must drink of thus cup which I am giving you to drink even if you refuse to do so for the like Jeremiah of I am also a prophet and a witness unto the nations, for the LORD has spoken it saying: You shall certainly drink.

And thus saith the Lord:

They shall stand as a bright testimony against this people, at the judgment day; whereof they shall be judged, every man according to his works, whether they be good, or whether they be evil.  And if they be evil they are consigned to an awful view of their own guilt and abominations, which doth cause them to shrink from the presence of the Lord into a state of misery and endless torment, from whence they can no more return; therefore they have drunk damnation to their own souls.

Therefore, they have drunk out of the cup of the wrath of God, which justice could no more deny unto them than it could deny that Adam should fall because of his partaking of the forbidden fruit; therefore, mercy could have claim on them no more forever. And their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flames are unquenchable, and whose smoke ascendeth up forever and ever.  Thus hath the Lord commanded me.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 3:24 - 27)

Moreover.

Therefore thou shall say unto them, says the LORD:




Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you. And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink.

For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished?  Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth. A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts:

Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.  And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture. And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

(Old Testament | Jeremiah 25:27 - 38)




For I will reveal myself from heaven with power and great glory, with all the hosts thereof, and dwell in righteousness with men on earth a thousand years, and the wicked shall not stand.

And again, verily, verily, I say unto you, and it hath gone forth in a firm decree, by the will of the Father, that mine apostles, the Twelve which were with me in my ministry at Jerusalem, shall stand at my right hand at the day of my coming in a pillar of fire, being clothed with robes of righteousness, with crowns upon their heads, in glory even as I am, to judge the whole house of Israel, even as many as have loved me and kept my commandments, and none else.

For a trump shall sound both long and loud, even as upon Mount Sinai, and all the earth shall quake, and they shall come forth—yea, even the dead which died in me, to receive a crown of righteousness, and to be clothed upon, even as I am, to be with me, that we may be one. But, behold, I say unto you that before this great day shall come the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall be turned into blood, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and there shall be greater signs in heaven above and in the earth beneath; And there shall be weeping and wailing among the hosts of men;

And there shall be a great hailstorm sent forth to destroy the crops of the earth. And it shall come to pass, because of the wickedness of the world, that I will take vengeance upon the wicked, for they will not repent; for the cup of mine indignation is full; for behold, my blood shall not cleanse them if they hear me not.

Wherefore, I the Lord God will send forth flies upon the face of the earth, which shall take hold of the inhabitants thereof, and shall eat their flesh, and shall cause maggots to come in upon them; And their tongues shall be stayed that they shall not utter against me; and their flesh shall fall from off their bones, and their eyes from their sockets; And it shall come to pass that the beasts of the forest and the fowls of the air shall devour them up.

And the great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall be cast down by devouring fire, according as it is spoken by the mouth of Ezekiel the prophet, who spoke of these things, which have not come to pass but surely must, as I live, for abominations shall not reign.

And again, verily, verily, I say unto you that when the thousand years are ended, and men again begin to deny their God, then will I spare the earth but for a little season; And the end shall come, and the heaven and the earth shall be consumed and pass away, and there shall be a new heaven and a new earth. For all old things shall pass away, and all things shall become new, even the heaven and the earth, and all the fulness thereof, both men and beasts, the fowls of the air, and the fishes of the sea; And not one hair, neither mote, shall be lost, for it is the workmanship of mine hand.

But, behold, verily I say unto you, before the earth shall pass away, Michael, mine archangel, shall sound his trump, and then shall all the dead awake, for their graves shall be opened, and they shall come forth—yea, even all. And the righteous shall be gathered on my right hand unto eternal life; and the wicked on my left hand will I be ashamed to own before the Father; Wherefore I will say unto them—Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

And now, behold, I say unto you, never at any time have I declared from mine own mouth that they should return, for where I am they cannot come, for they have no power.

But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men; and as the words have gone forth out of my mouth even so shall they be fulfilled, that the first shall be last, and that the last shall be first in all things whatsoever I have created by the word of my power, which is the power of my Spirit.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:11 - 30)


These things I say not of myself, but as the LORD has said it shall come to pass or he shall also fulfill. And I now declare them by way of knowledge and exhortation; or admonish you to remember these things for nothing will do the LORD without first revealing his secrets unto his servants the prophets. And I say these things humbly and solemnly as Guided by the Holy Ghost, with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD the Father who is in heaven.  And I do it as one having authority in the sacred name of the Living Christ, even Jesus Christ, amen.

Yours truly from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.