Wherefore, I am in your midst, and I am the good shepherd, and the stone of Israel.

Zion and Jerusalem, July 18, 2013





Wherefore, I am in your midst, and I am the good shepherd, and the stone of Israel. He that buildeth upon this rock shall never fall.


(Doctrine and Covenants Section 50:44)

Dear President Monson, friends and companions, peace be unto you.

This is an open letter that I feel impressed to write for reasons that are beyond my present understanding about  an inevitable tragedy for every otlaw tale has its showdown.  All I know is that it is no mystery for Brigham Young said that it is important to:

“study . . . evil, and its consequences” (DBY, p. 257). Since Satan is the author of all evil in the world, it would therefore be essential to realize that he is the influence behind the opposition to the work of God.


Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

(New Testament 2 Corinthians 2:11)

I am writing to you and those who work with you and to whom this may concern. I had a dream today or last night in which ravenous wolves were surrounding my house and seeking whom to devour. I was not frightened by the dream, but I put me on high alert in my or your side of the wilderness; and I may need some inspired assistance in knowing what to do in the following circumstances.


Therefore, knowing that wolves were preying us with yes darker than Jewels of hell, I was keeping a stern watch while some of the members of my family were occupied in other less important matters in a time of great alarm. In my dream I saw two distinct wolves approaching my house from different directions; yea from each side of the house and from the front to the back. It was as if they were savoring the meal to come. I am here just to sound the alarm that wolves are coming. In my dream, one of the ravenous animals was a white wolf and the other was a grey or green type of wild one. Now that I think of it, it reminded me of Lobo the king of the Currumpaw or the wolf that terrorized America and his mate Blanca that were executed and trap by Earnest Thompson Seaton.


Lobo - The Wolf that changed America





Earnest Thompson is an elder, a member of our church in the other side of the veil who was baptized vicariously and who has appeared in dreams and taught me how to kill and catch ravenous wolves; and because of his melancholy, I taught them why we should according to the gospel of Jesus Christ or the words of the LORD that say:

For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock? And behold, if a wolf enter his flock doth he not drive him out? Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him. And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.

(Book of Mormon Alma 5:59 - 60)


I assume that the white wolf I saw in my dream was a female or a blood sucking lawyer, but I cannot tell. Their sizes were colossal or enormous and they were surrounding my house. They wanted to get in my house at all cost, but I fought them with all the weapons at hand. I shot them with my rifle but the bullets were harmless or malfunctioning. I could do no harm to them. I did prick their paws, their chests and hearts with knives but it appeared that I could nor harm them either or make them desist from preying into my house. Since I saw no blood, now that I think about it, I am sure I was wresting with spiritual entities and not with live persons or so I think.


One of the wolves transformed itself in to a young but robust man; yet he looked pale as a vampire. And when he tried to get in my house by the back door or screen door, I stabbed him in the heart all the way in inasmuch that I lost my knife in his chest. It went all the way thru and my colored hilt knife from Pakistan was swallowed in his chest. So, I requested another one from my nearby sister who labored with my wife in the kitchen, yea, even a bigger knife to keep fighting these filthy souls.  While she searched for the knife, I threw the man into the swimming pool to gain some time and he fell backwards all the way to the bottom. And then with another knife at hand, I threw myself inside the swimming pool or the devils throat with great alacrity and dived into the bottom to stab him again and again. And I also smote or cut off his head under water to make sure he would be dead.


Michael Cutting Rahab
Teancum killin Amalikiah
Dienekes dismebering the oppressor
St Stylianos Protecter of the Children
Michael Tienekos wounding the dragon
Awake, awake! Put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake as in the ancient days. Art thou not he that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

(Book of Mormon2 Nephi 8:9)

And when I had cut his head off, I came out of the water with the head threw it away to the other side of the fence where my neighbor lives, while his body remained inside the bottom of the swimming pool in my house. Then, I quickly went in my house and tried to close the back door and secure it so other wolves would not get in, but was unable to do so, because the front door was also open and one of the wolves came into and went in to the master bedroom under the bed where my children were playing. I had to protect the children so I went to look for the wolf. The children were fine but the wolf was under the bed.

I was amazed than no one was with me to uphold or that when I looked for someone to help, I found no one. I wondered why I was fighting these beasts alone and that my own arm brought salvation unto me just as the scriptures of truth says in the Book of Isaiah and in the book of Daniel:

Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

(Old Testament Isaiah 63:2 - 5)

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

(Old Testament Daniel 10:21)


But regardless, I went quickly to the master room where my children were and grabbed the wolf or dog by the feet and pulled him out from under the master’s bed with fury. But it appeared more like a harmless dog than a wolf when I pulled it out. I was not afraid at all, nor wroth, just very alarmed and concerned that I was fighting these animals alone. When I came back to the back to the kitchen at door where I had decapitated the man in the swimming pool or when I had stabbed him in the heart with a deadly wound, he had regenerated and got his head back somehow. And I did not know what he wanted because he was not fighting me, he just was determined to get in my house thru the backdoor and no matter what I did I could not prevent it. It was impossible to keep him out of the house for the screen door would not lock and it was too weak or feeble to hold him out. I reasoned, that since he could not die, to keep fighting him was useless and somehow he managed to get in the house even when I kept the door as if shut. So I told him, that since he had gotten in already, I though to ask what he wanted. He appeared more concerned than harmful, yet I did not trust him. As I spoke to him, I drove him from the kitchen and family room to the receiving room where the front door of the house was open with intent to drive him out like the scriptures tell us to do if a ravenous wolf gets in. And I was very suspicious and untrusting, yet he sat where I put him and we conversed.


Then as we conversed, he asked me very meek, humbly and respectably as if I had not stabbed or even cut his head, in my own language, he asked me about the church and he acknowledged that I was very well trained in the gospel of Jesus Christ and that he had seen that I had changed a great many lives. It was as if he had melancholy and sorrow oe as if  he wanted to change also.  He appeared sincere and I though about what he said, but I did not trust him because I have heard that mad is the man that trust in the tameness of a wolf. President Faust said so quoting King Lear’s Play when he spoke or gave a speech that the devil is more devilish when respectable in his speech “Serving the Lord without offending the devil,” and the devil’s throat, lest Satan should get an advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices.



Trying to Serve the Lord Without Offending the Devil



“In the great universities of the world, one does not often choose to speak of the influence of Satan. Perhaps it is not cool to address this subject, but I choose to do so anyway. Someone said in these few words: “I have heard much about the devil. I have read a great deal about the devil. I have even done business with the devil, but it didn’t pay.” Your generation lives in a day when many things are measured against the standard of social or political correctness. Today I challenge that false doctrine of human behavior. The influence of Satan is becoming more acceptable. Elizabeth Barrett Browning said, “The devil is most devilish when respectable” (Aurora Leigh, book 7). However, as Shakespeare said, “He’s mad that trusts in the tameness of a wolf” (King Lear, act 3, scene 6, line 20).

It is not good practice to become intrigued by Satan and his mysteries. No good can come from getting too close to evil. Like playing with fire, it is too easy to get burned: “The knowledge of sin tempteth to its commission” (see Joseph F. Smith, GD, p. 373). The only safe course is to keep well distanced from him and from any of his wicked activities or nefarious practices. The mischief of devil worship, sorcery, casting spells, witchcraft, voodooism, black magic, and all other forms of demonism should be avoided like the plague.”



 
The Devil's Throat - James E. Faust - April 2003 General Conference






The Forces That Will Save Us






And as he was talking to me, I recognized his accent as a man from South America; he spoke as if he was from Colombia or, if not, which I doubt, from Venezuela or its surroundings. And as he spoke, he appeared tired because the dawn was breaking; and he felt sleepy, so I handed him a pillow from the couch nearby and put it on the floor. And he leaned over as a dog when you put him to sleep and went to rest or to sleep with his head on the pillow and then I suddenly woke up from the dream.

When I woke up, it was dark still and the dawn was breaking, I sat on my bed and prayed to the LORD to give me answers and to help me discern the dream. Then I went back to sleep but I could not. And the first thing I did when I got out of bed this morning was to kneel down and pray, then I put on my red polo shirt, my camouflaged shorts, my wolverine or work boots. And then I placed my Pakistani red hilted knife under my waist behind my left hip side; and went directly to search the scriptures online and pinned everything that has to do with wolves because I sensed that the devil was snaring close by because he knows that he has but little time and I am determined to defend my sheep and give my life in their defense if necessary. And this is what I found in the scriptures:

Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

(Old Testament Genesis 49:27)

 
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

(Old Testament Isaiah 11:6)


The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

(Old Testament Isaiah 65:25)

 
Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities: every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.

(Old Testament Jeremiah 5:6)


Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.

(Old Testament Zephaniah 3:3)

For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock? And behold, if a wolf enter his flock doth he not drive him out? Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him. And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.

(Book of Mormon Alma 5:59 - 60)


Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

(New Testament Matthew 7:15)

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

(New Testament Matthew 10:16 - 18)

Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

(New Testament Luke 10:3)

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

(New Testament John 10:11 - 18)

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

(New Testament Acts 20:29 - 30)


If thou art accused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can't you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to prison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like wolves for the blood of the lamb;

And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good. The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he? Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee; for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever.

(Doctrine and Covenants Section 122:6 - 9)

I know that these are the words of my maker and I know that I may face great dangers for the Lord’s name and cause as I have hitherto faced dangers, but as those who preceded me, your bretheren and my bretheren, the apostles and prophets of Jesus Christ,  I am ready to stand my ground or to be offered because I am from the household of the LORD;  and I refuse to be a hireling, yet I know that in the LORD I will prevail.  And these things I say, for a purpose that is not know to me and which wisdom remain with the LORD, but whatever I do, I do it humbly and meeklym  yet nobly, boldly and ffirmly, even as one having authority, and I do this, with a single eye for the honor and glory of God in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ,


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.