But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men

Zion and Jerusalem, March 29, 2013






But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men; and as the words have gone forth out of my mouth even so shall they be fulfilled

(Doctrine and Covenants Section 29:30)



Arizona Boyfriend Killing: Jodi Arias Trial Continues With Mormon Claims (Watch Live Stream Online)



Read more
http://www.christianpost.com/news/arizona-boyfriend-killing-jodi-arias-trial-continues-with-mormon-claims-watch-live-stream-online-89871/

Jodi Arias Describes Violent Sex Before Killing Travis Alexander


http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-describes-violent-sex-killing-boyfriend/story?id=18538637


But, behold, the judgments of God will overtake the wicked; and it is by the wicked that the wicked are punished; for it is the wicked that stir up the hearts of the children of men unto bloodshed.


(Book of Mormon Mormon 4:5)


 Brethren and Sisters, especially those of us who had gone thru the Initiatory ordinances at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation and who have also partaken  of the holy and sacred ordinances of the Holy Temple Endowment, we have been warned and forewarned that the destroyer will not be able to hurt us if we keep our garments unspotted trhu our faithfulness and more particualrly that THE LORD WILL NOT BE MOCKED if we fail to keep our baptismal and temple covenants. And great woes are prophesied and prescribed in the book of Zephaniah concerning the false swearers or all those that deliberately are breaker their covenats; which are those who have turned back from the LORD and have not sought nor enquired of him and think that the LORD is only a far sighted GOD and not a near GOD. And as a result of his longsuffering, many just stand as spectators seating on their lees or rest assured. And that therefore he, the LORD will condone our iniquities and not do unto us good nor do evil. For of all this it is plainly written:



I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests; And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham; And them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor enquired for him.



Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests. And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.



Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.


And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil. Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof. The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.



That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.



(Old Testament Zephaniah 1:2 - 18)


I have heard for a time about the vexing crime and trial of this woman who is called Jodi Arias who along with her boyfriend, Travis Alexander were apparently Mormons or members of our church. As Isaiah also prophesied about the calamities and desolations of abomination in the latter days, it is a vexation to the soul only to understand the report and it is very true in his day as it is in our day.



And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.



Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth. Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech. Doth the plowman plow all day to sow? doth he open and break the clods of his ground? When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place? For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod. Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen. This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.



(Old Testament Isaiah 28:18 - 29)




As I pondered about this terrible incident of Travis Alexander and the ongoing trial of Jodi Arias, I decided to check if it was true that they were Mormons both by praying or enquiring in my mind to the LORD and also by searching the news online. And I was moved by the spirit to search the internet and found the above linked article. As I was doing this which I am doing now or immediately after praying, the book apocrypha of the obscure tale of Judith and the fate of Holofernes came to mind and how he who wanted to defile her ended with his throat slit and/or without a head. It surprised me to know ho similar or resembling are the ancient acts of Judith and the Modern acts of Jodi Arias are by comparison. One a heroic act of courage and one a despicable one of braver but with the very same outcome, a slit throat.




It also reminded me of the fate of Judas Iscariot and his vexing fate for which our LORD was crucified even in a dark day like today. And then, I only thought of the penalties that were and continue to be implied in the temple endowments if we did not prove to be true and faithful in keeping our covenants. For the LORD has said than not all his judgment are given unto men.



But remember that all my judgments are not given unto men; and as the words have gone forth out of my mouth even so shall they be fulfilled, that the first shall be last, and that the last shall be first in all things whatsoever I have created by the word of my power, which is the power of my Spirit.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 29:30)




And I was and still am terrified to discover that this man, Travis Alexader was one of those false swearers that suffered and ominous fate. Now, no blood crime should be condoned, the LORD has said even in a day like this than he that shall kill or live by the sword shall die by the sword.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.




(New Testament  Revelation 13:10)



 
I do not know what to make of the woman saying that she does not remember her slaying acts; who would want to? I cannot blame her for that. However, whatever the case is an unmistakable judgment of our GOD thu the destroyer. I do not know if she is guilty or if she did it what she did in self defense, it is not for me to decid that because I am not a juror in that casem, but whatever the case let justice be done and despite the outcome if the trial at hand of this great tribulation, it is already a lost to us and a vexation to the soul only to understand the report. Time and again, for if the LORD did not spare his own house that was like a tender plant unto him and he burned it with schorching fire, what shall become of drywood when the fire approaches? We know that if two thirds or if three fourths of us are not true and faitthful the prophesied tribulations that will envelop the whole world will start with us for the LORD has spoken it saying.
 
 


Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face. Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord. And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord; First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.


(Doctrine and Covenants Section 112:23 - 26)
 
As you can see, it has already begun, the word of the LORD has been verified today as in ancient days and will continue to be verified from time to time until the earth is left empty or with few inhabitants left.   For a desolating scourge shall go forth among the inhabitants of the earth, and shall continue to be poured out from time to time, if they repent not, until the earth is empty, and the inhabitants thereof are consumed away and utterly destroyed by the brightness of my coming. Behold, I tell you these things, even as I also told the people of the destruction of Jerusalem; and my word shall be verified at this time as it hath hitherto been verified.


(Doctrine and Covenants Section 5:19 - 20)

 
One incident like this is one too many in our midst. We cannot afford for these happening thus we need to continue to warn and forewarn our people of the seriousness of transgressing the laws and covenants of the living GOD. And I have been praying as interceding for the wicked but I have a spirit of forbearance as if the LORD would not want to hear me pray for the wicked anymore or to cry in behalf of them, but how can I cease praying seeing that these will suffer. I fear that the spirit of the LORD has ceased to strive with them. I labor unceasingly preaching repentance to the best of my abilotu and I also practice what I preach, for I repent continually;  and if I cease to labor I will perish also for of this it is written:     Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them. For so exceedingly do they anger that it seemeth me that they have no fear of death; and they have lost their love, one towards another; and they thirst after blood and revenge continually.
And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.



(Book of Mormon Moroni 9:4 - 6)

 
Then the words of the law of GOD and the words of Jeremiah and the words of Peter or Paul came to me time and again that this people have time and again been warned and forwarded in which it is written that the false swearers, the adulterers, the drunkards, the effeminate, the robbers and so forth will not enter into heaven. Here is the scriptures written of these sayings:



And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.



(Old Testament Leviticus 19:12)








THE word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying:



Add caption
Stand in the gate of the LORD's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.



Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel. And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.



Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee. Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?



(Old Testament Jeremiah 7:1 - 17)



Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.



(New Testament 1 Corinthians 6:9 - 11)





For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.



(New Testament Galatians 5:17 - 21)





It has become expedient of me to write about these thing and awake you all to a sense of our awful situation. As Jacob once said, I would not harrow up your souls if your minds were pure or if you were holy, I will write about holy things, but since you are not, it is my duty as a consecrated priest and teacher to GOD and to may fellow servants to write about the consequences of sin. And I am constrained by the spirit to be plain because not all of us if you were freed from sin. Behold my soul abhors sin and I delight in all the words of GOD. They all are sweet to my palate when he speaks to me by the power of the Holy Ghost, but many times his words do turn bitter in my belly when the responsibility is given to spread the voice of warning and understand that many will reject the words of GOD and perish.



But behold, my brethren, is it expedient that I should awake you to an awful reality of these things? Would I harrow up your souls if your minds were pure? Would I be plain unto you according to the plainness of the truth if ye were freed from sin? Behold, if ye were holy I would speak unto you of holiness; but as ye are not holy, and ye look upon me as a teacher, it must needs be expedient that I teach you the consequences of sin. Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.



Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat; yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price.



Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness.



Behold, my beloved brethren, remember the words of your God; pray unto him continually by day, and give thanks unto his holy name by night. Let your hearts rejoice.



And behold how great the covenants of the Lord, and how great his condescensions unto the children of men; and because of his greatness, and his grace and mercy, he has promised unto us that our seed shall not utterly be destroyed, according to the flesh, but that he would preserve them; and in future generations they shall become a righteous branch unto the house of Israel. And now, my brethren, I would speak unto you more; but on the morrow I will declare unto you the remainder of my words. Amen.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 9:47 - 54)



These things I share with you in brotherly kindness and I do it humbly boldly before my GOD whose priesthood I honor, and therefore I do it as one having authority in the sacred and powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



This is un unworthy servant in the hands of Christ





Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez






Comments

  1. Behold, I had led them, notwithstanding their wickedness I had led them many times to battle, and had loved them, according to the love of God which was in me, with all my heart; and my soul had been poured out in prayer unto my God all the day long for them; nevertheless, it was without faith, because of the hardness of their hearts. And thrice have I delivered them out of the hands of their enemies, and they have repented not of their sins. And when they had sworn by all that had been forbidden them by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that they would go up unto their enemies to battle, and avenge themselves of the blood of their brethren, behold the voice of the Lord came unto me, saying: Vengeance is mine, and I will repay; and because this people repented not after I had delivered them, behold, they shall be cut off from the face of the earth.


    And it came to pass that I utterly refused to go up against mine enemies; and I did even as the Lord had commanded me; and I did stand as an idle witness to manifest unto the world the things which I saw and heard, according to the manifestations of the Spirit which had testified of things to come.

    Therefore I write unto you, Gentiles, and also unto you, house of Israel, when the work shall commence, that ye shall be about to prepare to return to the land of your inheritance; Yea, behold, I write unto all the ends of the earth; yea, unto you, twelve tribes of Israel, who shall be judged according to your works by the twelve whom Jesus chose to be his disciples in the land of Jerusalem.

    And I write also unto the remnant of this people, who shall also be judged by the twelve whom Jesus chose in this land; and they shall be judged by the other twelve whom Jesus chose in the land of Jerusalem. And these things doth the Spirit manifest unto me; therefore I write unto you all. And for this cause I write unto you, that ye may know that ye must all stand before the judgment–seat of Christ, yea, every soul who belongs to the whole human family of Adam; and ye must stand to be judged of your works, whether they be good or evil; And also that ye may believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, which ye shall have among you; and also that the Jews, the covenant people of the Lord, shall have other witness besides him whom they saw and heard, that Jesus, whom they slew, was the very Christ and the very God. And I would that I could persuade all ye ends of the earth to repent and prepare to stand before the judgment–seat of Christ.


    (Book of Mormon Mormon 3:12 - 22)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.