Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

Zion, January 8, 2012




For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.



(Pearl of Great Price Moses 1:39)



Simply perceptible, immortality and eternal life are two different things. Immortality means simply to live forever and Eternal life means to live forever in the presence of GOD.

Why then do you take counsel among yourselves and deny the existence of the true and living GOD? The Jesus Christ I know, the savior of the world, HE did come to save the world from their sins and NOT in their sins. If we desire to inherit heaven, we need to speedily repent and forsake our sins and amend our ways as the prophet Jeremiah said, for no unclean thing can dwell in the presence of GOD.


 




Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these. For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever. Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.



(Old Testament Jeremiah 7:4 - 11)



Salvation or immortality is a free gift to all living creatures, gentlemen, but internal life in the highest heaven or to obtain Eternal life in the presence of GOD, is something we have to work to earn or achieve and which is given as a right by grace and mercy but only after we have done all we can by works or by fulfilling all righteousness. But we first have to exercise faith in Christ for the gift of repentance, by offering unto the LORD an acceptable sacrifice, that of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. And then we need to be baptized by immersion for the remission of sins in his Holy name; and also we need receive the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying of hands under those in authority in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Then we must still work our salvation with fear and trembling keeping the holy commandments and the laws of God until the end of our lives. But only if it is that we desire to be saved by grace and mercy after having done all we can in obedience to GOD.

Now, the LORD loves and tolerates the sinner but cannot see sin with the least degree of allowance. This is the part that most of you do not get and this is the reason why most people hate GOD and some even curse him. He came to save us from sin not in our sins. For he, the LORD preaches repentance even since the beginning of the world by the Holy Ghost, by angels and by his duly appointed ministers, repentance unto a wicked and perverse world before the great and dreadful day of the LORD when he shall make his appearance in Glory when the gift of repentance would not very little or nothing for us if it is given. And a great many have been condemned and destroyed in wickedness due to hardness of heart and unbelief. And these are not by words but the words of God which say:


For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord?



Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come? And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you. O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full. Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 43:21 - 27)



Had not GOD loved you, he would have not sent his only begotten son in the meridian of times for the remission of sins; and me for that matter in the latter days as was John the Baptist, to preach repentance to you. And in doing so, we prepare the way of the LORD and make his path straight. And this is also who we get rid of your blood from our garments. For everyone that has been warned need to warn its fellow men. THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE LIFE AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. AND HE IS ALSO THE WAY, for he said FOLLOW ME. We, his servants only show unto all the children of men the path to follow. W e recede while he is glorified and exalted. And he has commissioned us to do his work, his strange work.

And as you see, I am not slacking bit in this purpose, for we have been transacting a great many words for a few days. And I have absorbed your mocking, your reproaches and your spitting. And you have called me crazy or a mad man. Not only is that, but to preach repentance unto the world, despite your carnal, sensual and devils perception one of the greatest acts of kindness and love from a stranger to strangers. All I have done is to declare unto you the consequences of sin and how to avoid them if you will come unto Christ.

Therefore, I have despite your insufferable unbelief been here answering with the truth most of your questions. It is not me you reject, but the LORD. What you despise is that I came to drop cold water n your party of wickedness and testify of your sins and your evil deeds. Indeed this is a wicked and perverse generation; and the generation of vipers shall not escape the damnation of hell. Had Christ come nowadays as he did in the meridian of times, you alike the Jews of the generation, you would also have rejected and crucified him as that wicked and perverse generation did. OF this I bear solemn witness, and I have already sealed the law and the testimony with my own blood, and your reward is made sure.

Now, as most, if not all who have preceded me, who also have sealed the law and the testimony with their own blood, my commission is not necessarily to proselyte, but to reprove the world for their evil deeds. I am also in need of repentance for the LORD has not found my works perfect. And this is why I write about the light, so that multitude of sins are erased from me; and so that you could learn the truth before being reproved by it, but you chose the latter.

Again, I am not the light, but to bear witness of it as boldly as it gets. Can’t you read that my name is Miguel or Michael? And to honor that name I have to act like unto God in every which way to prove that his gospel is true and that is the doctrine of the father whose name is like mine or mine like into his, only backwards. And the spirit that compels me to write the truth unto you is the spirit of God or Elohim which is in me. I am the least in the kingdom of God on earth, and an unworthy instrument in the hands of Christ. My ancient father did as I am doing now and they were also mocked by their peers as you are doing with me and a great many of them were destroyed in the due time of the LORD as you will be destroyed unless you speedily repent. Search your words and you will see that you have done likewise the wicked of previous generations have done to the prophets of GOD.

I myself was a sinner perhaps worst than most of you; however, I was not incredulous and I exercised faith in Jesus Christ for repentance. I searched the truth in the Holy Scriptures for correction so that I that I could be save me or spare me from eternal damnation. I am a pure Israelite, from the lost tribes of the House of Israel, and by thirst after righteousness; I applied all the scriptures unto me. And by way of commandment I must declare them. For the LORD has chosen me among my peers, and it was in the fire of affliction. And he has called me to be a prophet unto the nations and a light unto the gentiles, even like Jesus, his apostles and even Paul. And I have seen many visions and heard many things to holy to utter. Yea, I even applied to me even all the ugly scriptures that no one wants to read and I was not rebellious, nor did I turn my face away from the LORD. Yea the scriptures where the LORD says boldly:

 
HEAR ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness. For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name. I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.



Because I knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass; I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them. Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them. They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them. Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb. For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.



Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.



Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.



All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans. I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.



Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.



(Old Testament Isaiah 48:1 - 16)



Now brethren, it bothers me sorely that many intelligent souls like you are choosing the road to perdition. And this is the reason for my anxiety; yea, to spare you the eternal pain of which I myself may have tasted a little. And it because I have been so bold you have rejected all my words and counsel together against me in this site. And it is because I am not an adulator, I will not patronize you in your wickedness as false friends or brethren do. This is why I come here to take a stand on these high walls or virtual portals, to preach nothing anew, but news to the sinners. And like unto my fathers did in their generation hoping that at least one soul will be persuaded to search these things diligently NI do also hope.

 
And I would like to reference one ancient patriarch called Enoch, who was also a preacher of righteousness. And he was short of speech and when journeying by the sea east, he was called into his ministry directly by the voice of GOD. And Enoch was in the same predicament that I am with you all today here; yea, even also by the seas east, where I am also a man short of speech, and who received my commission or commandments in the dessert of my affliction. And who was commissioned to write all that the LORD puts in my heart and in my mind, hoping that my added testimony to his, will help you to rend that veil of darkness that covers your eyes and prevents you from seeing the truth. And this is why I write, to keep the commandments. And for your comparison, these are the words of the ministry of Enoch, let him who has eyes to read, let him understand.


And it came to pass that Enoch went forth in the land, among the people, standing upon the hills and the high places, and cried with a loud voice, testifying against their works; and all men were offended because of him. And they came forth to hear him, upon the high places, saying unto the tent–keepers: Tarry ye here and keep the tents, while we go yonder to behold the seer, for he prophesieth, and there is a strange thing in the land; a wild man hath come among us.



And it came to pass when they heard him, no man laid hands on him; for fear came on all them that heard him; for he walked with God. And there came a man unto him, whose name was Mahijah, and said unto him: Tell us plainly who thou art, and from whence thou comest? And he said unto them: I came out from the land of Cainan, the land of my fathers, a land of righteousness unto this day. And my father taught me in all the ways of God.



And it came to pass, as I journeyed from the land of Cainan, by the sea east, I beheld a vision; and lo, the heavens I saw, and the Lord spake with me, and gave me commandment; wherefore, for this cause, to keep the commandment, I speak forth these words. And Enoch continued his speech, saying: The Lord which spake with me, the same is the God of heaven, and he is my God, and your God, and ye are my brethren, and why counsel ye yourselves, and deny the God of heaven?



The heavens he made; the earth is his footstool; and the foundation thereof is his. Behold, he laid it, an host of men hath he brought in upon the face thereof. And death hath come upon our fathers; nevertheless we know them, and cannot deny, and even the first of all we know, even Adam. For a book of remembrance we have written among us, according to the pattern given by the finger of God; and it is given in our own language.



And as Enoch spake forth the words of God, the people trembled, and could not stand in his presence. And he said unto them: Because that Adam fell, we are; and by his fall came death; and we are made partakers of misery and woe.



Behold Satan hath come among the children of men, and tempteth them to worship him; and men have become carnal, sensual, and devilish, and are shut out from the presence of God. But God hath made known unto our fathers that all men must repent. And he called upon our father Adam by his own voice, saying: I am God; I made the world, and men before they were in the flesh.



And he also said unto him: If thou wilt turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, and believe, and repent of all thy transgressions, and be baptized, even in water, in the name of mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth, which is Jesus Christ, the only name which shall be given under heaven, whereby salvation shall come unto the children of men, ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, asking all things in his name, and whatsoever ye shall ask, it shall be given you. And our father Adam spake unto the Lord, and said: Why is it that men must repent and be baptized in water? And the Lord said unto Adam: Behold I have forgiven thee thy transgression in the Garden of Eden.



Hence came the saying abroad among the people, that the Son of God hath atoned for original guilt, wherein the sins of the parents cannot be answered upon the heads of the children, for they are whole from the foundation of the world.



And the Lord spake unto Adam, saying: Inasmuch as thy children are conceived in sin, even so when they begin to grow up, sin conceiveth in their hearts, and they taste the bitter, that they may know to prize the good. And it is given unto them to know good from evil; wherefore they are agents unto themselves, and I have given unto you another law and commandment.



Wherefore teach it unto your children, that all men, everywhere, must repent, or they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God, for no unclean thing can dwell there, or dwell in his presence; for, in the language of Adam, Man of Holiness is his name, and the name of his Only Begotten is the Son of Man, even Jesus Christ, a righteous Judge, who shall come in the meridian of time.

Therefore I give unto you a commandment, to teach these things freely unto your children, saying: That by reason of transgression cometh the fall, which fall bringeth death, and inasmuch as ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit, which I have made, and so became of dust a living soul, even so ye must be born again into the kingdom of heaven, of water, and of the Spirit, and be cleansed by blood, even the blood of mine Only Begotten; that ye might be sanctified from all sin, and enjoy the words of eternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal glory; For by the water ye keep the commandment; by the Spirit ye are justified, and by the blood ye are sanctified; Therefore it is given to abide in you; the record of heaven; the Comforter; the peaceable things of immortal glory; the truth of all things; that which quickeneth all things, which maketh alive all things; that which knoweth all things, and hath all power according to wisdom, mercy, truth, justice, and judgment.



And now, behold, I say unto you: This is the plan of salvation unto all men, through the blood of mine Only Begotten, who shall come in the meridian of time. And behold, all things have their likeness, and all things are created and made to bear record of me, both things which are temporal, and things which are spiritual; things which are in the heavens above, and things which are on the earth, and things which are in the earth, and things which are under the earth, both above and beneath: all things bear record of me.



And it came to pass, when the Lord had spoken with Adam, our father, that Adam cried unto the Lord, and he was caught away by the Spirit of the Lord, and was carried down into the water, and was laid under the water, and was brought forth out of the water. And thus he was baptized, and the Spirit of God descended upon him, and thus he was born of the Spirit, and became quickened in the inner man. And he heard a voice out of heaven, saying: Thou art baptized with fire, and with the Holy Ghost. This is the record of the Father, and the Son, from henceforth and forever; And thou art after the order of him who was without beginning of days or end of years, from all eternity to all eternity. Behold, thou art one in me, a son of God; and thus may all become my sons. Amen.



(Pearl of Great Price Moses 6:37 - 68)



Now, brethren, it appears that some of you are offended because I compare myself to these men, or even better, to Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living GOD. But the scriptures that you reject make it plainly manifest that we are engendered sons and daughters unto God by the merits of his only begotten son, even Jesus Christ. For as Adam and Christ were baptized, so are we, and we are with them partakers of eternal salvation. And when we endeavor to be obedient unto him in keeping all his commandment at all peril we are given power by the power of the Holy Ghost in righteousness which is ultimate freedom to see as they see, to do as they do and to be like they are. Or in other words to be one in them and they one with us.

 
Now instead of being angry at me, you should be angry at the scientific community that has strip you from the ability to believe and also to the devil and the so called Christian sectarianism that has blinded you so deep that you cannot even believe a portion of my words to exercise the minimum amount of faith.

 
So was I. I was told that my ancestors, the principal progenitors of the American Indians were a mixture of many races, that populated this continent and came by the straight of Bearing. They wanted me to remain in individual and collective darkness, in idolatry and without a definite identity. And they blinded me with their vain and false theories that do not conform with the facts of truth; and form the covenants and promises that the GOD made with my fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But the Book of Mormon, the record that ma forefathers left behind before they dwindled in unbelief and before they degenerated and were destroyed, has been unearthed. And as the prophets fore told in the psalms, truth have sprung from the earth and righteousness has smiled to us from heaven. The LORD has remembered his people, the wilderness shall blossom and Jacob will flourish as the rose for mercy and truth have met together.

 
LORD, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob. Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah. Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger. Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease. Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations? Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee? Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation. I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.



(Old Testament Psalms 85:1 - 13)



And all this, even the words that you are now reading, came to pass by the power of God and not of man. And as a result, the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored on earth, and also his kingdom with power and great glory to never vanish away as long as the earth stands. And this I write so you doubt not of my kindness to you in showing you the tender mercies of GOD. Only if you will believe and chose Eternal life instead of just immortality in any other place!!! And this is the testimony I bear, in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Attentively, an unworthy Servant it the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez













Comments

  1. Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders. And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

    Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people? Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait. Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

    For the mountains will I take up a weeping and wailing, and for the habitations of the wilderness a lamentation, because they are burned up, so that none can pass through them; neither can men hear the voice of the cattle; both the fowl of the heavens and the beast are fled; they are gone. And I will make JerUSAlem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

    Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through? And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

    (Old Testament | Jeremiah 9:4 - 15)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

    (Old Testament | 2 Chronicles 7:13 - 16)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is me represented in your pictition of John preaching repentance.

    I am the resurrected prophet of the Most High, St. John the Baptist, whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come", enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman [a name since given to me by Christ through the spirit of prophecy sent in His name]), your ultimate, penultimate authority.

    Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edward, John or Petrus Romanus, as you call yoursel, My name is Miguel,and I welcome all that come in the name of the LORD and bring good thinhting and say thy GOD reigns.

    I also welcome your comments in any of my sites, that do not have profanity despite how controversial they sound. That however does not represent my endorsemnt of your beliefs. If you are who you believe you are, let it be so.

    I hope you are ready for the storm and the fate that awaits you as it did to John the Baptist int the meridian of times. Who knows, you may lose your head, too. Are you ready for that?

    Petrus Romanus, who is he? Is he the one who the catholic church expects to come and burn their church and kigdom? or the false pope accordign to their own prophesice? You know the answer.

    On the other hand, John the Baptist, or Elias precursor, was and is one of the grestest propehts. His duty was to prepare the way before the LORD. That is the office of Elias, to precede but he is not the light and his auhority is not as great as the authority of Jesus Christ. Johsm did not tresspass the mark and his authority was that of the Aaroninc or the lesser priesthood. He came to overthow the kingdom of the Jews to prepare the world for the grester gospel of jesus Christ. Now, my auhority derives from Jesus Christ and him only I obey.

    If you come with the mission of Elias, what is your message? what have you come to restore? where is your work or what are you wating to start preaching repentaced to this wicked and perverse generation. As you see in the sites or portals I write, this is exactly what I have been doing for about three years at my won peril for the Honor and Glory of my God and yoru GOD. And even so, I am but an unowrhty servant int he hands of Christ, who still works his own salvation with fear and trembling. For I am nothing and as such I can do nothing of myself if the LORD wills not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit :

    Pleased to meet you, Miguel. I, too, have been posting on the internet for several years. I effort to address any sites that reference "Peter the Roman" in respect to the St. Malachy prophecy of Pontiffs. Seeing a great pictition of my early ministry, I could not pass up the chance to greet you, even though I didn't find a specific reference in your article here as to "Peter the Roman", the google search I used returned this site with a reference.

    My old bones as John do not live any more, neither do I speak from that body. Christ has raised me to new life, both body and soul, and this is done also by the Father who glorifies His Son. So shall the Resurrection continue as the Father has been heard to say concerning His name, "I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again."

    As the Holy Spirit has been sent anew as well, in Jesus' name, Christ has given me the name "Petrus Romanus", much as He gave the name "Cephas" to St. Peter, the younger brother of St. Andrew.

    No Catholic expects the Church to die in destruction, but awaits Christ glorious return, which has already begun in Christ raising me from the dead through normal consummation.

    You are right in saying in other words as Christ said, "Without me, you can do nothing." It is as such that I have come to you. May Christ's peace remain with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up