Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin


Zion, November 27, 2011



The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 93:36)



Peace be unto you and if not desired, let it promptly return unto me if it is that you will not accept my witness which I have come to ad unto yours to establish your words and to reprove this world for their evil deeds. Because for this end was I born. And the LORD has gone forth ahead of me to touch you to write many or some of your inspired words in the following site, http://yahushua.net/main.htm which I gladly receive. And which is not inspired, if dictated I may later note.



Behold, I send you out to reprove the world of all their unrighteous deeds, and to teach them of a judgment which is to come. And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 84:87 - 88)



It is also written that all things shall be established by two or three witnesses:



One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.



(Old Testament
Deuteronomy 19:15)



THIS is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.



(New Testament
2 Corinthians 13:1)



And now, behold, I give unto you, and also unto my servant Joseph, the keys of this gift, which shall bring to light this ministry; and in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Verily, verily, I say unto you, if they reject my words, and this part of my gospel and ministry, blessed are ye, for they can do no more unto you than unto me.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 6:28 - 29)



Having established a sound and undeniable doctrinal precedent, I am grateful to our Father in heaven to have this peculiar opportunity to address myself to you by way of greetings and by way of sound commentary and knowledge.

My name is Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rodríguez. And I am a faithful member in good standing of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am writing because of the articles you wrote in your site concerning the false or incorrect traditions of the world that emulate the ways of the Nikolaitans are most relevant and of peculiar interest.



I must first admit that I had no clue other than the promptings of the Holy Ghost or the spirit of truth that these traditions that we often do celebrate or celebrated in the world such as Satan Levitan, or St Valentine, Satan Claws or Santa Claus, and the Vanity of Nativity or Christ + Mass which is not the celebration of the true birth but of the Death of Christ among a great many others including thanksgiving, were of the most evil origin or for the most part untrue. Your article made me remember the ancient kings of the house of Israel who succeeded David and Solomon, who at times were partially righteous when they did the will of God, but forsook to overthrow the pagan tree celebrations in their sacred or immoral groves initiated by the pagans wives of these kings such s Jezebel among others.



I think it is fair enough to say that I am no adulators and that even though, because of lack of sufficient knowledge, I do not currently accept one hundred percent as a matter of fact all the things that you say as self evident truth. This is at least until I receive a more weighty confirmation from the Holy Ghost which business is to bear witness of the Father and of the son and of the truth of all things. Yet I know that there is more than sufficient truth in your words or some of your articles to make one give heed and to ponder about in order to exercise faith in the Lord our GOD and to speedily repent and to shrink from the ignorance that engulfed us or by continuing in the ways of the Nicolaitans or the seductions of the murderers of the prophets who buy the hearts of the children of men unto the devil with gifts and prideful paganism. This all leads to eat, to drink and to be merry as those insufferable wicked who perished in the great flood in the days of the Patriarch and Lord Noah. And as far as I can tell, things are not well in Zion and our situation is awful. For I know that the LORD hate all of our fests for all tables are full of vomit and there is no place clean. And he will bring mourning and desolation as a result for he is wearied to bear or suffer them. Of this it is written in the law and the testimony:



Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.



(Old Testament
Isaiah 1:14)





And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:



And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst. They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beer-sheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.



(Old Testament
Amos 8:9 - 14)



It is not many years since I woke up from the sleep of wickedness; and now that I purport of being e better man, I am hated for loving righteousness and for hating the evil deeds of men and devils. My so called friends in my email list and in the social network are rapidly diminishing. I am therefore, having a hard time convincing my family, my friends and many of my church brethren of such grave mistakes or corrupting falsehood inasmuch that have become like an hermitic or an abominable person in my own congregation. And it is because in this particular thing I have become like unto GOD, I abhor, reject or cannot see sin with the least degree of allowance. This does not mean that I am free from sin in any way or manner. But people often confuse the sin with the sinner and this is whey they lack understanding of my character. This is so for setting myself apart from most of those I know that consciously or unconsciously or in ignorance do follow the doctrines of baal and of baaling as well as the corrupt doctrines of Nikolaitism which is a perverse combination of the same.



I am not perfect but, despite grace and mercy, I have abandoned my grievous sins that I knew; and I am now laboring or working my own salvation with fear and trembling before my God to strip myself from other less deadly, yet equally harmful forms of iniquity that easily beset me. And Like Paul and Nephi, despite the great goodness and tender mercies and gratitude I have for my redeemer, the closer I get to God, the worst I feel in the flesh. And truly I believe I am such a wretched man because of my sins and iniquities and the temptations I continue to suffer.



O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.



(New Testament
Romans 7:24 - 25)



Nevertheless, notwithstanding the great goodness of the Lord, in showing me his great and marvelous works, my heart exclaimeth: O wretched man that I am! Yea, my heart sorroweth because of my flesh; my soul grieveth because of mine iniquities. I am encompassed about, because of the temptations and the sins which do so easily beset me.



And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have trusted. My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep. He hath filled me with his love, even unto the consuming of my flesh. He hath confounded mine enemies, unto the causing of them to quake before me. Behold, he hath heard my cry by day, and he hath given me knowledge by visions in the night–time. And by day have I waxed bold in mighty prayer before him; yea, my voice have I sent up on high; and angels came down and ministered unto me. And upon the wings of his Spirit hath my body been carried away upon exceedingly high mountains. And mine eyes have beheld great things, yea, even too great for man; therefore I was bidden that I should not write them.



O then, if I have seen so great things, if the Lord in his condescension unto the children of men hath visited men in so much mercy, why should my heart weep and my soul linger in the valley of sorrow, and my flesh waste away, and my strength slacken, because of mine afflictions? And why should I yield to sin, because of my flesh? Yea, why should I give way to temptations, that the evil one have place in my heart to destroy my peace and afflict my soul? Why am I angry because of mine enemy?



Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin. Rejoice, O my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul. Do not anger again because of mine enemies. Do not slacken my strength because of mine afflictions. Rejoice, O my heart, and cry unto the Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice in thee, my God, and the rock of my salvation.



O Lord, wilt thou redeem my soul? Wilt thou deliver me out of the hands of mine enemies? Wilt thou make me that I may shake at the appearance of sin? May the gates of hell be shut continually before me, because that my heart is broken and my spirit is contrite! O Lord, wilt thou not shut the gates of thy righteousness before me, that I may walk in the path of the low valley, that I may be strict in the plain road! O Lord, wilt thou encircle me around in the robe of thy righteousness! O Lord, wilt thou make a way for mine escape before mine enemies! Wilt thou make my path straight before me! Wilt thou not place a stumbling block in my way—but that thou wouldst clear my way before me, and hedge not up my way, but the ways of mine enemy.



O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever. I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm. Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh. Yea, my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my righteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.



(Book of Mormon
2 Nephi 4:17 - 35)



I had never known until recently how wrecked and continually corrupt we are in the flesh until I was brought before the light of Christ. And in the concurring trials of my faith, your words have become a second witness of the things I had already suspected for the past few years. Now that I have time to think about these things, most of my unhappiness ever since was a youth are or have been as a result of breaking some of the fundamental commandments of God when enticed or tempted by worldly traditions, festivities and celebrations such as Valentine, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Wedding Anniversaries, prideful and self-serving birthday celebrations, Independence day, secretary days, Halloween, unwarranted vacationing or outings and so forth. Inasmuch, that these things have either prevented me from my duty to God or have seduced me to commit though pride and vanity certain grievous sins. For I know by precept and by terrible experience that there are countless pitfalls to commit sin by these vain traditions of the world.



The reason of this letter is to commend you and to acknowledge the truth of your hard work, dedication. I think we both have discovered some amongst us that flagrantly call themes witnesses of Jesus Christ or of Jehovah that have been found to be hypocritical liars. But who am I to supplant the written word of GOD that I think applies to both you and me even on this day? Therefore, let the truth speak for itself as it is written saying:



I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.



Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.



(New Testament
Revelation 2:2 - 7)



By the spirit which is in me, even though I know you not personally, the LORD does know you and I believe that you are a either a pure Israelite or a Jew or a Jew that converted to the Gospel of the Messiah, the one known as Jesus the Christ or as you put it Jahushua. The Lord said to his true disciples that where there are two or more agreeing upon one thing or another, so he will also be in our midst. Here sis the testimony:



Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.



(New Testament
Matthew 18:19 - 20)



And somehow, I happen to agree with many of the things you say as thus far explained in your article except in the exaggeration about the name of our Lord, for to me it means little that it is transliterated form Hebrew to Greek or even to a Roman or Latin Language. And it is the LORD Jesus Christ, then only name given by which salvation comes. And it was him who lead me to your site to investigate concerning the Nikolaitans and else. Besides the testimony in the New Testament of the Bible, we have other witnesses that we should retain that name holy name, for this reason I write so that despite your intrepid understanding of some truths, you do not allow Satan to take away from you the name of Christ. And I also do it, if you allow me, to settle some disputation or murmuring that you may have concerning the name of Christ so that you do not become entangled in the idolatry of words.



And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent.



(Book of Mormon
Mosiah 3:17)



And under this head ye are made free, and there is no other head whereby ye can be made free. There is no other name given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take upon you the name of Christ, all you that have entered into the covenant with God that ye should be obedient unto the end of your lives. And it shall come to pass that whosoever doeth this shall be found at the right hand of God, for he shall know the name by which he is called; for he shall be called by the name of Christ. And now it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall not take upon him the name of Christ must be called by some other name; therefore, he findeth himself on the left hand of God.



(Book of Mormon
Mosiah 5:8 - 10)



For I am called to speak after this manner, according to the holy order of God, which is in Christ Jesus; yea, I am commanded to stand and testify unto this people the things which have been spoken by our fathers concerning the things which are to come.



And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I know of these things myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things whereof I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety? Behold, I say unto you they are made known unto me by the Holy Spirit of God. Behold, I have fasted and prayed many days that I might know these things of myself. And now I do know of myself that they are true; for the Lord God hath made them manifest unto me by his Holy Spirit; and this is the spirit of revelation which is in me.



(Book of Mormon
Alma 5:44 - 46)



Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.



(Book of Mormon
3 Nephi 9:15)



And the Lord said unto them: Verily, verily, I say unto you, why is it that the people should murmur and dispute because of this thing?



Have they not read the scriptures, which say ye must take upon you the name of Christ, which is my name? For by this name shall ye be called at the last day; And whoso taketh upon him my name, and endureth to the end, the same shall be saved at the last day.



Therefore, whatsoever ye shall do, ye shall do it in my name; therefore ye shall call the church in my name; and ye shall call upon the Father in my name that he will bless the church for my sake. And how be it my church save it be called in my name? For if a church be called in Moses' name then it be Moses' church; or if it be called in the name of a man then it be the church of a man; but if it be called in my name then it is my church, if it so be that they are built upon my gospel.



Verily I say unto you, that ye are built upon my gospel; therefore ye shall call whatsoever things ye do call, in my name; therefore if ye call upon the Father, for the church, if it be in my name the Father will hear you; And if it so be that the church is built upon my gospel then will the Father show forth his own works in it. But if it be not built upon my gospel, and is built upon the works of men, or upon the works of the devil, verily I say unto you they have joy in their works for a season, and by and by the end cometh, and they are hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence there is no return. For their works do follow them, for it is because of their works that they are hewn down; therefore remember the things that I have told you.



Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me. And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil— And for this cause have I been lifted up; therefore, according to the power of the Father I will draw all men unto me, that they may be judged according to their works.



And it shall come to pass, that whoso repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world. And he that endureth not unto the end, the same is he that is also hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence they can no more return, because of the justice of the Father. And this is the word which he hath given unto the children of men. And for this cause he fulfilleth the words which he hath given, and he lieth not, but fulfilleth all his words. And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his rest save it be those who have washed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end.



(Book of Mormon
3 Nephi 27:4 - 19)



NOW after having sufficiently established this second precedent so that there is no misunderstanding about whom I follow and serve, it was so that I came to wrote to you because today, in Sunday school, we learned somewhat about the first three chapters in the book of Apocalypse or revelation. And in class, they did candidly mention that if we overcome in all things as well, we will get the promises or things that the LORD promised to the seven branches of the mentioned church. But the teacher and the class missed to mention what are the things that we must overcome. And since it requires care and diligence to explain and the time was short, I kept my mouth shut.



And it was so because of previous experiences where my words were rejected and as the LORD says, my spirit shall not always strive with man. It was a cute class we had but it was lukewarm for there was no spiritual participation other than what it is selectively written.



And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man



(Old Testament
Genesis 6:3)



for ye shall remember that my Spirit will not always strive with man; wherefore, if ye will sin until ye are fully ripe ye shall be cut off from the presence of the Lord. And these are my thoughts upon the land which I shall give you for your inheritance; for it shall be a land choice above all other lands.



(Book of Mormon
Ether 2:15)



for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 1:33)





Therefore, seeing vividly by the array of quoted scriptures that God is the same yesterday today and forever, despite my sound and/or scripturally based preaching, a great many people including members of my own church, they refuse to give heed to my words for they cannot endure sound doctrine. And I do it because I love them and because it is my duty to God and to them, for this purpose I was ordained with a holy calling with which I intend to honor God and his priesthood. For I have been espoused by the principles of righteousness, telling them for years that we as a people can only fall into apostasy as the primitive church by disobedience to the commandments and by following the traditions of our fathers or this world which are not correct. And when I tell them about the evils of our feasts that we often celebrate without thinking or in light mindedness, they get angry at me and single me out as a poisonous reptile or as if I were the one teaching false doctrine. And this is certified and even confirmed by the prophets of their hardness of heart against the words of the Holy one of Israel saying:



And how merciful is our God unto us, for he remembereth the house of Israel, both roots and branches; and he stretches forth his hands unto them all the day long; and they are a stiffnecked and a gainsaying people; but as many as will not harden their hearts shall be saved in the kingdom of God.



(Book of Mormon
Jacob 6:4)

And they that will harden their hearts, to them is given the lesser portion of the word until they know nothing concerning his mysteries; and then they are taken captive by the devil, and led by his will down to destruction. Now this is what is meant by the chains of hell.



(Book of Mormon
Alma 12:11)





And many more things did the people imagine up in their hearts, which were foolish and vain; and they were much disturbed, for Satan did stir them up to do iniquity continually; yea, he did go about spreading rumors and contentions upon all the face of the land, that he might harden the hearts of the people against that which was good and against that which should come.



(Book of Mormon
Helaman 16:22)



Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them.



(Book of Mormon
Moroni 9:4)





I have been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints for the longest time, but I was truly converted unto Christ a few years ago. And it has been trial some for most people refuse to hear me. I have thus far been confined to mental institutions against my will en have even bee thrust into jail on false or evil reports absent my spiritual character. These things I have somewhat patiently suffered for I know in whom I have trusted. And this is as a result of that Sprit of Pentecostal that inspires me to write and to preach the truth as it is, as it was and as it is to come despite my lack of formal education, stammering lips and the second language insufficiency among other more pronounced disabilities. But in any and all cases, this also fulfills the scriptures which say:



For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.



(Old Testament
Isaiah 28:11 - 12)









In a couple of your articles you have mentioned that if we truly love our children or our family that we should raise them in the light of truth and not by calling good evil and evil good as the world now does. I know of a surety that this thing you said is true because God said it himself thru a prophet in the latter days, if you can believe it. And of this it is written:



The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth. Light and truth forsake that evil one. Every spirit of man was innocent in the beginning; and God having redeemed man from the fall, men became again, in their infant state, innocent before God.



And that wicked one cometh and taketh away light and truth, through disobedience, from the children of men, and because of the tradition of their fathers. But I have commanded you to bring up your children in light and truth.



(Doctrine and Covenants
Section 93:36 - 40)



For instance, many people harm and marr their temple, their existence and even their marriage and family drink hard liqueurs o bitter beers or adulterated malted drinks and make a wry face when they do it. And then they say that it is or that tastes good, which denotes the contrary to the body language or expression. So they call that which is good eveil and that which is evil good. And in the case of liqueurs and strong drinks, they call the bitter sweet, which by all means is not true. The same goes with our false traditions such as the delusion of Santa Claus, Chirst+Mass, Christmas trees, Easter eggs, bloody thanksgivings, Saint Valentines, immorally enticing and abominable hearts and holed stripes and so forth, which people self deceive themselves believing that these things are harmless, benign or even to be truth . In fact I believe there is no such worldly celebration that has not been grossly corrupted by helenization, paganization, industrialization or commercialization and other forms of prideful idolatry. But the worst of these flaxen cord celebrations of the devil and his counterpart the spirit of jezebel by which the grab the children of men, is that sooner or later they all lead us all into breaking the fundamental commandments, which sting is still death. And if peradventure we do not break the fundamental commandments that the LORD has given unto us, because of traditionalism we are institutionalized or even prone or often succumb or eat in the jotas and points of the laws of God which is the same as breaking the whole law as per the words of God which we have written.



Now what this people do not realize is that sooner rather than later, the LORD will rise up unto us two witnesses of the divinity of Jesus Christ who I believe are now roaming the earth and to whom it shall be given power to torment the whole world, for they will testify of all their evil works and their abominations. And it is my firm belief that they come to overthrown the delicacies and the phylacteries of Babylon or they come to overthrow the idols or the idolatry of the world. Unless I am one of them in training, for I cannot deny that I have such mad hopes to get the job, that by the time they receive their heavily commission, that I am and my family is free of these Niokolaitan type of vicissitudes. Lest I am found among the wicked giving gifts to each other when the two witnesses have finished their testimony and are slaughtered by the beast that shall ascend from Honduras or from the bottomless pit, which is the same.



It is my desire to cut off these false illusions from my children and replace the void of these intricacies with sound doctrinal celebrations as those suggested in the scriptures from the old and the New Testament. Or for that matter, those humble and benign celebrations of our own making which do not diverge from the truth, nor which causes o produces cumbersome economical or traditional bondage, contentions, envy, covetousness, strife or any other spiritual liabilities.



I just thought to say these things to you as a sound feed back that someone got unfeigned interested in your article. And I also write with the intent to arouse some curiosity upon your soul to investigate my faith, if you have not already done so. This to see if there are other things we can agree in faith to leads us into a more abundant faith and portion of truth or the fullness thereof. For despite minor rhetorical disagreements or misinformation that we may encounter, the truth is one, and there is no truth that I will not gladly accept regardless of source because I know that all good things come from the same source, even the LORD our God and our Father in heaven which are already proven to be good. For of this it is written from a righteous man before the LORD of whom I am a most late descendant.



And it came to pass that I began to be old; and, having no seed, and knowing king Benjamin to be a just man before the Lord, wherefore, I shall deliver up these plates unto him, exhorting all men to come unto God, the Holy One of Israel, and believe in prophesying, and in revelations, and in the ministering of angels, and in the gift of speaking with tongues, and in the gift of interpreting languages, and in all things which are good; for there is nothing which is good save it comes from the Lord; and that which is evil cometh from the devil.



And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved.



(Book of Mormon
Omni 1:25 - 26)



The question remains: are you prepared to receive a fullness of the truth? For I am taught from on high and I as the scriptures says, whom shall he teach knowledge? I am truly eager to teach knowledge to those who are weaned from milk if they can bear it. For it is I, that speak. It is I the servant of the LORD or the one of whom the scripture sepeak saying:



For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.



(Old Testament
Isaiah 28:8 - 11)





Of the truthfulness of these things I humbly testify in the holy name of Jesus Christ Amen.



Attentively, this is an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: and shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?




(Old Testament
Jeremiah 5:9)



If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.



(Old Testament
2 Chronicles 7:13 - 14)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.