Have ye inquired of the Lord?

THE WATCHMAN
Zion, October 10, 2011



And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.



(New Testament Matthew 21:22)



Hi Jose,



Peace be unto you and unto all those that will read this work and attend it. I have been expecting you for at least three days for the LORD made it know unto me before hand that you and I would have a conversation. And I ignore the infinite purposed thereof. But I know that by small means the LORD brings to pass that which is great. And I also know that the Lord cannot do anything among the children of men save there is faith, even if it is as meager as a five percent.



I think five percent understanding is a small grain of faith as small as a grain of mustard, but that small amount of faith is also sufficiently powerful to move a great mountain or to make the power of the LORD or fire to descend from heaven. And that is precisely what you are doing this day with your valid questions, for I cannot do a thing for better or for worst unless there is some faith. I also perceive that the LORD is within our mist; therefore, be patient, alert and also attentive to the promptings of the Holy Ghost, for where two or more are gathered with regards to one thing or another, so there will be the Lord in our mist.



For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.



(New Testament Matthew 18:20)



But without faith shall not anything be shown forth except desolations upon Babylon, the same which has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. And there are none that doeth good except those who are ready to receive the fulness of my gospel, which I have sent forth unto this generation.



Wherefore, I call upon the weak things of the world, those who are unlearned and despised, to thrash the nations by the power of my Spirit; And their arm shall be my arm, and I will be their shield and their buckler; and I will gird up their loins, and they shall fight manfully for me; and their enemies shall be under their feet; and I will let fall the sword in their behalf, and by the fire of mine indignation will I preserve them.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 35:11 - 14)



Now, do not take my words personally, for they are not necessarily mine but the way the LORD instructs his children. Here, both you and I and all those that will give heed are being instructed, for I know not where the LORD will lead me. I am just a an unworthy servant in his hand.



First of all Jose, as you are enquiring of me, I need to ask you, have you asked of God to give you understanding about his mysteries or about the things I write? Or are you past feeling like Laman and Lemuel who also murmured against their brother Nephi and his father and said to him that the LORD does not make know such things to us.



Today, I was having my morning meal when I read your response to my previous email and I prayed or properly asked the Lord to give you an answer from heaven. And what the Lord says to one he says unto all, including me. Therefore:



And now, verily I say unto you, and what I say unto one I say unto all, be of good cheer, little children; for I am in your midst, and I have not forsaken you; And inasmuch as you have humbled yourselves before me, the blessings of the kingdom are yours.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 61:36 - 37)



You have the scriptures with you. I suppose you still have them and in them this is written in accordance to you inquiry what I said in the beginning:



And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord? And they said unto me: We have not; for the Lord maketh no such thing known unto us.



(Book of Mormon  Nephi 15:8 - 9)



And also, before I go any further, I want to say to you that the way you responded to me about what I wrote earlier about the end of the world or the destruction that awaits the wicked is an imprudence that deserves a reprimand, for you talk as if it was of no significance. In fact, your response is a sure witness that you have no fear of death for either you or those who have been entrusted to you such as you wife and your children. This I say for you appear to care not if the end of the word is today or a little longer. It is indifferent to you. Of this you need to repent for it is not only that you are a father, but also a holder of the priesthood of God.



And abandoning one’s duty to God is a prevarication of celestial law and it carries severe penalties and hellfire condemnation. So, your individual condition before the LORD is not looking too good. And I am charged by the living God to care for his priesthood and to teach to his children that associate with me the gospel of Jesus Christ to the best of my abilities. And you being an ordained priest of the order of Aaron, which is a preparatory priesthood for the souls of those who bear it, you share also in this great responsibility both inside and outside the gates of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Here is the charge for both you and for me according to the word of GOD which says:



For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their calling, are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies. They become the sons of Moses and of Aaron and the seed of Abraham, and the church and kingdom, and the elect of God. And also all they who receive this priesthood receive me, saith the Lord; For he that receiveth my servants receiveth me; And he that receiveth me receiveth my Father; And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father's kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him. And this is according to the oath and covenant which belongeth to the priesthood.



Therefore, all those who receive the priesthood, receive this oath and covenant of my Father, which he cannot break, neither can it be moved. But whoso breaketh this covenant after he hath received it, and altogether turneth therefrom, shall not have forgiveness of sins in this world nor in the world to come. And wo unto all those who come not unto this priesthood which ye have received, which I now confirm upon you who are present this day, by mine own voice out of the heavens; and even I have given the heavenly hosts and mine angels charge concerning you.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 84:33 - 42)



Now Jose, as a PRIEST of the order of Aaron, it is your duty to know these things I write about, even as I know them. Where is your power Jose or are you lying on the Job? Or are using your power primarily for self enrichment in your own worldly business and not in the affairs of the LORD as I was when I departed from the LORD in the days of my iniquity? Like me, you have been given a fine mind and a find body to serve the LORD and like it or not you are primarily using your power to accrue worldly gain or vain insight which may not have a sound or eternal relevance to the benefit of your soul. For it is written:



For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.



(New Testament Matthew 16:26 - 28)



But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.



(New Testament Matthew 6:33 - 34)



I know you are a busy man in the things of the world, Jose, but I am not sorry for bombarding you with sound doctrine or good reading material whether you understand it or not. I know it is odious to the carnal mind to read the truth, but is pleasing to the spiritually minded persons. Like John the revelator, I feast upon the word of God, yet some times, it makes our belly bitter when we eat what we have been given, and have to digest it or use to afflict the rested and to disarm the wicked before entrusting them unto the buffeting of Satan if they will not repent. If I were to cease to labor or forsake my duty to God, I would fall under condemnation, for I am a firm believer of the words of God which are written in the book of Mormon which say:



Behold, I am laboring with them continually; and when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me; and when I use no sharpness they harden their hearts against it; wherefore, I fear lest the Spirit of the Lord hath ceased striving with them. For so exceedingly do they anger that it seemeth me that they have no fear of death; and they have lost their love, one towards another; and they thirst after blood and revenge continually. And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.



(Book of Mormon Moroni 9:4 - 6)



Know also, Jose, that it is my whole intention to persuade all men even unto the end so f the earth to come unto the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God Jacob and be saved in the highest heaven. And you my friend Jose are one of them who need to be saved; and I am reaching out for you as much as you allow me even though you also reject many of my words or take it as merely rhetoric. I am but following the counsel of our living prophets. And by doing this is the best way I can show unto my God how much I love my fellow man. So, I do it primarily to please God and not man or the carnal mind.



Preaching repentance as I do it with rigor is an act of great love and not merely sermons or an act of judging others as many do suppose when they read them. You know the hell fire I was several years ago; in and it was the loving gift of repentance that saved me from the grasp of hell. I still have the marks and bruises in my own body to prove it, even the sure sign of the nail is imprinted in the wrist of my right hand. For repentance is a heavenly gift administered by the grace and mercy of God towards all his children through the atonement of Jesus Christ. For he is the only begotten son of God who was crucified for us; and without his infinite atonement no Yom Kippur or atonement can take place. For the work of God in the salvation and exaltation of the children of men does continue by the ministration of his appointed high priests. Despite my sorrows, anxiety and zeal for doing that which is right, my feelings are just. For preaching is just and my words do not trespass the law for they are in harmony with the written words of our ancient fathers which are just and which say:



For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved. Wherefore, the things which are pleasing unto the world I do not write, but the things which are pleasing unto God and unto those who are not of the world.



(Book of Mormon 1 Nephi 6:4 - 5)



As the servant of the LORD, I am giving you all that want to give heed very boldly by way of knowledge all the pertinent information that you need to circumcise and purify your heart in order for you to return unto the Lord with full purpose of heart as I did. And the pleasure of the LORD does prosper in my hand, which is to faithfully administer truth justice and mercy. For I have understood and also endured that by applying the knowledge of the living scriptures to my own self first, that some be justified by knowledge. Of this it is written:



Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief; when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied; by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bore the sins of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.



(Book of Mormon Mosiah 14:10 - 12)



I write intensively so that you can be fired up and question God about my predication and not me. This is so that He can enlighten you personally in ways that are not yet known to man or as he has enlightened me. You can get ten times the amount of pure knowledge by faith upon any truth in lesser time than by just studying every wind of worldly doctrines as you now do over a longer period of time. This is so that you and I continue in brotherly love and association for time and eternity.



And I do it also because I perceive that your heart is dead cold as with the rest of the world with regards to the things of God and this bothers me deeply. You are full of pride and it makes my soul shrink and leak my eyes like a wet mop. There is so much that we can share and do for the amelioration of posterity and to prepare the way for the second coming of Jesus Christ as did John the Baptist. There is too much to do and the time of the end is at hand. I am writing to you because the LORD is calling you come to Zion and to forsake Babylon.



Here is a revelation from God to you according to your particular inquiry. If you receive only the lesser portion of the word that I impart, (or ~5%, as you say) it is only because the hardness of your heart. That means that you are not prepared to meet God and if that his judgments come upon you today or if you perish in your sins, it will not be well with you in the after life. But for the lucky ignorant, fortunately, there is a decreed law in heaven that no one can be either saved or destroyed in ignorance. For Joseph Smith one said in a powerful revelation:



It is impossible for a man to be saved in ignorance.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 131:6)



So Jose, by one reason or another you have been spared but this does not mean that you will not suffer unless you repent of your sins and iniquities and seek the presence of the LORD. I know I speak in accordance to what it is written which knowledge is sealed to the infidels and I do it with the express authority of our Father in Heaven. If I had spoken in plain English as you wanted, so that you or others understood every words I said and you had not acted upon the truth, I would have trespassed you with the word of GOD or sent you straight down to hell according to the captivity of the devil which has a great hold on your heart. You do not see this, but I do and I am sure of it as I live and as I know you. For you said to me:



“Everybody knows that the end is near. So what exactly are u saying that is diferent to that. Also can you explain things in plain English since I usually only understand like 5% of what you write. Not to mention the extensive amount of reading.



Can you just go the point instead of being so ambiguous.”



I will shortly explain this mystery plainly after I quote to you the following scripture so that you do not think that I am inventing what I say or that it comes from me and not from God. As you requested, it was Alma, a prophet of the book of Mormon, who wrote a particular answer for you in accordance to your inquiry to me above, saying:



And now Alma began to expound these things unto him, saying: It is given unto many to know the mysteries of God; nevertheless they are laid under a strict command that they shall not impart only according to the portion of his word which he doth grant unto the children of men, according to the heed and diligence which they give unto him. And therefore, he that will harden his heart, the same receiveth the lesser portion of the word; and he that will not harden his heart, to him is given the greater portion of the word, until it is given unto him to know the mysteries of God until he know them in full.



And they that will harden their hearts, to them is given the lesser portion of the word until they know nothing concerning his mysteries; and then they are taken captive by the devil, and led by his will down to destruction. Now this is what is meant by the chains of hell.



(Book of Mormon Alma 12:9 - 11)



I will reveal to you another mystery of GOD. It is the mystery of Yom Kippur for great is the mystery of godliness. Yom Kippur is an ongoing or a perpetual statute in the administration of the laws and judgments of GOD upon the earth, for God will not be mocked. Yom Kippur Holy Day was established by divinity so that people are given a way to receive mercy and escape the judgments of God and their lives be prolonged each and every year if they do repent or if someone like a High Priest does atone for them. This is the word of the LORD concerning this:



Who am I that made man, saith the Lord, that will hold him guiltless that obeys not my commandments? Who am I, saith the Lord, that have promised and have not fulfilled. I command and men obey not; I revoke and they receive not the blessing. Then they say in their hearts: This is not the work of the Lord, for his promises are not fulfilled. But wo unto such, for their reward lurketh beneath, and not from above.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 58:30 - 33)



Therefore, with regards to Yom Kippur, Jose, it means Jose that that even though repentance is an ongoing process every time we break the laws of GOD, eg. (any of the thirteen commandments) there is a deadline on this time of the year in each and every year until the angels says, there is no more time, for us to offer a unto the LORD broken heart and a contrite spirit as an offering in righteousness for breaking his holy commandments.



And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.



(New Testament Relation 10:5 - 7)





One day repentance will be hidden away even from the LORD and that will be awful to the inhabitants of the earth. And that time of the year is after the summer is past or around when we attend general Conference of the church is held which is also around Yom Kippur. This is the time when the trumpets of heaven do sound or as in the harvest, when the summer is past, the game is over. The LORD has spoken it and it is written saying:



HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, to whom the kingdom has been given; hearken ye and give ear to him who laid the foundation of the earth, who made the heavens and all the hosts thereof, and by whom all things were made which live, and move, and have a being.



And again I say, hearken unto my voice, lest death shall overtake you; in an hour when ye think not the summer shall be past, and the harvest ended, and your souls not saved. Listen to him who is the advocate with the Father, who is pleading your cause before him— Saying: Father, behold the sufferings and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified; Wherefore, Father, spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 45:1 - 5)



And as a result of our prayers and supplications for repenting or for not repenting in time, the judgments of GOD for our individual and the collective transgressions of the people is passed in or around Rosh Hashanah, the head or in the beginning of the Jewish year. But it is not dictated, sealed or finalized until ten days later or on Yom Kippur, which signifies the Day of Judgment which was barely this past weekend.



Having said this, did you repent of all your transgressions by offering unto the LORD an offering in righteousness which is a broken heart and a contrite spirit? Or in other words, did you make a Yom Kippur or atonement for your sins and the sin of your loved ones this past year? Or were you one of the ignorant that had no knowledge of these things? If you knew and did it not, it is too bad for you. If you did it, because you knew, it is good for you. But if you did not know or ignored it, it is still good for you too according to the grace and mercy of God, but only temporarily. That means that you were time and again spared for somebody pleaded for you and offered for you an offering in righteousness both on earth or in heaven by our advocate with the father as the scriptures above.



For unless we do repent or a friendly High Priest did afflicts his own poor soul and did offer it to atone for the transgressors as Christ did, and offers by us an offering in righteousness by Yom Kippur and offer unto the LORD, our sins are carried on for the next year. And if we die in our sins, we will have to suffer as Christ did suffer. And if we happen to commit three and a fourth transgression; the LORD will not divert the judgment for the individual and the collective body. For thus saith the LORD:



For, behold, the mystery of godliness, how great is it! For, behold, I am endless, and the punishment which is given from my hand is endless punishment, for Endless is my name. Wherefore— Eternal punishment is God's punishment. Endless punishment is God's punishment. Wherefore, I command you to repent, and keep the commandments which you have received by the hand of my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., in my name; And it is by my almighty power that you have received them; Therefore I command you to repent—repent, lest I smite you by the rod of my mouth, and by my wrath, and by my anger, and your sufferings be sore—how sore you know not, how exquisite you know not, yea, how hard to bear you know not. For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent; But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I; Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink— Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 19:10 - 19)





And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.



(New Testament 1 Timothy 3:16)



See also the book of Amos where the LORD details the punishment for the people’s transgression. And also in the book of Hebrews in chapter 5, we can read how the faithful High Priests need to make atonement for the sins of the priests, the sanctuary and for people whenever possible. For of this it is written:



Ministers must be called of God as was Aaron—Christ was a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek—Jesus Christ is the author of eternal salvation.



FOR every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity. And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.



(New Testament Hebrews 5: Heading - 3)



As you say, the end is near and everybody knows about it, which is awfully true. But the daily sacrifices that we continually make for our selves and our loved ones far and near can make a difference of when that end will happen either for the individual or for the collective body until there is no longer time. For the priesthood that God ha bestowed upon us to offer acceptable sacrifices will not be taken away until the children of Levi offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness. Of this it is written:



Thou shalt offer a sacrifice unto the Lord thy God in righteousness, even that of a broken heart and a contrite spirit.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 59:8)


If I remember well, you were recently smitten and/or afflicted in the bosom of your own family, but something made a change and spared your family from further sorrow. We are here with the key of salvation to give life and to interfere with temporal punishment as the atonement of Jesus Christ interferes with eternal punishment giving us eternal life. And in so doing, we are able by grace and mercy, to push back as far back as possible the judgments of GOD by taking upon ourselves the sins of those who became dirty after their first purification; or those who sinned after their baptism for which the blood of Christ can no longer atone. This is why dedicated High Priests do offer unto the LORD when appointed to do so, acceptable sacrifices and prayers with strong crying and supplication unto the LORD, which are the only acceptable sacrifices in our day. Anciently there were sacrifices of blood but those ceased with the crucifixion of the LORD. Of this it is written:



And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you: For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from all your sins before the LORD. It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.



And the priest, whom he shall anoint, and whom he shall consecrate to minister in the priest's office in his father's stead, shall make the atonement, and shall put on the linen clothes, even the holy garments: And he shall make an atonement for the holy sanctuary, and he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar, and he shall make an atonement for the priests, and for all the people of the congregation. And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year. And he did as the LORD commanded Moses.



(Old Testament Leviticus 16:29 - 34)





I am the light and the life of the world. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. And ye shall offer up unto me no more the shedding of blood; yea, your sacrifices and your burnt offerings shall be done away, for I will accept none of your sacrifices and your burnt offerings. And ye shall offer for a sacrifice unto me a broken heart and a contrite spirit.



And whoso cometh unto me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, him will I baptize with fire and with the Holy Ghost, even as the Lamanites, because of their faith in me at the time of their conversion, were baptized with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and they knew it not. Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the world, to save the world from sin. Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved.



(Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 9:18 - 22)





So this is how we offer alms unto the LORD Jose and not like th3 pagans or the wicked that do it outwardly. This is so that people are blessed everywhere, their lives prolonged a little longer; and so that they do have a chance to repent and amend their ways. With our sacrifices, we can at times make the scarlet strip or the sins of the whole people to turn white so that God does not come upon us and destroy us as a nation. But if the strip remains red, that means that the judgments of God cannot be diverted and further sorrow will precipitate to the individual and to the people as a whole as it has hitherto happened in this land.



And last but not least, Jose, I write extensively so that at least five percent can enter into their hearts of the people as it has done into your heart, Jose, so that by the little five percent of faith you exercised by responding me, the Lord could bring about this great purposes and work. Therefore, I am just an instrument in the hand of God, it is not me who wrote all this, but this was propitiated by your own faith and with the power of God which is in me to search assertive answers you requested. So my friend do no not murmur for having to receive more from the word of GOD so that you do not incur in the wrath of God. Your five percent understanding was invested and this is what you got back in return. But learn this that to those to whom much it is given, much it is required. And also that the more we have the more we are given and if we have little and say that we have enough even that which we have will be taken from us.



For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.



Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost. Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 28:30 - 32)



I am an agent for the LORD exchanging light and truth like or milk and honey like a merchant would exchanges his temporal goods for money, only that we are commanded to impart without a price. In me you shall find pasture.



So, tell me, Jose, how much oil is in your lamp? Or how much ammunition of light and truth do you want to have in order be able to stand the approaching tempest which is characterizes as the great and dreadful day of the LORD. It is freely given. If I were you, I would take as much milk and honey as I can carry.



Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.



(Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 26:25)



HO, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.



Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.



(Old Testament Isaiah 55:1 - 4)





I wish I had someone attentive other than God to take the time to instruct me and administer in all things as I do it with others.



And thus we see that by small means the Lord can bring about great things.



(Book of Mormon 1 Nephi 16:29)



Of these things I humbly say and testify, for the eternal welfare of your soul in the holy name of Jesus Christ Amen.



This is you unworthy servant who is also a servant in the hands of Christ.



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.