THE ABOMINATIONS OF MONSANTO

Zion, September 10, 2011

THE EVILS OF MONSANTO

ABOMINATIONS OF MONSANTO





I am a rightful preacher of righteousness and not long ago I discovered the evils of this wicked and perverse generation such as the gain and power hungry MONSANTO CORPORATION and other corporatism which are alike. I have already begun to plead your cause before my maker and your maker. And apparently, since I am here writing it is a sign that my prayers and your prayers have been and will continue to be answered. I am here to give you proper instructions of what to do and how to act so the LORD my God and your God can help us.



What Monsanto is doing is devilish and it is as serious as deliberate murder folks. They are making us sick and killing us and our children in a most ominous way. The power is in us. You and I cannot stay silent and as I have done, you must act assertively to get the result of justice you expect from those governing over us. I know and testify before God, angels and these witnesses that there is a way to hold all culprits accountable before the heavens. One way to correct this injustice to us all and also to the fauna, and the flora and the earth and environment destruction is to do the proper instances. In other words, you must follow the chain of command and importune the government of the land. You must individually or collectively send letters of redress of grievances to your respective governors or judges, to your US representatives, to your senators and to your elected US president whether they receive them, read them or not. This is our duty to both our fellow men and to GOD, to importune our government leaders without faltering until they give heed to our cries whatever the injustices or grievances are inflicted upon us by any mobsters, Banksters, Pharmaceutical sorceries and other lucrative and bloody corporatism that are plaguing fragrantly our nation and our world.



Please pray that they give heed to your cries and redress your grievances at any of these levels, but if they do not do not worry one single bit. At once, bring likewise these same testimonies in solemn and fervent prayer to your God in the name of his son Jesus Christ. He cannot overlook your injustice once you have done your proper instances. If he did, he would cease to be GOD and you and I know that such cannot be. But we must do the proper instances before he can give us just and proper aid. This is why I am here today. I cannot look upon these sins with the least degree of allowance. I am here to teach you in righteousness what you need to do so he can act in your behalf. And unless we do this, we and our children will all perish in ignorance among the wicked. Remember that even the LORD gives to Cesar what belongs to Cesar ant to God what belongs to GOD.



Now, the LORD has promised and he cannot lie, that if they do not listen to your cries, for this reason he has suffered them to be our government leaders that the LORD will hold them accountable and HE himself will come out of his hiding place and in his fury vex the nation and in his hot displeasure cut off the wicked and send them where they belong as he has hitherto done anciently and recently. And if you are upright and honest and do have and continue to strive to keep his commandments, the better it is for us all. For of this it is solemnly written whether you believe it or not:



“ And again I say unto you, those who have been scattered by their enemies, it is my will that they should continue to importune for redress, and redemption, by the hands of those who are placed as rulers and are in authority over you— According to the laws and constitution of the people, which I have suffered to be established, and should be maintained for the rights and protection of all flesh, according to just and holy principles; That every man may act in doctrine and principle pertaining to futurity, according to the moral agency which I have given unto him, that every man may be accountable for his own sins in the day of judgment. Therefore, it is not right that any man should be in bondage one to another. And for this purpose have I established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood.



Now, unto what shall I liken the children of Zion? I will liken them unto the parable of the woman and the unjust judge, for men ought always to pray and not to faint, which saith—



There was in a city a judge which feared not God, neither regarded man. And there was a widow in that city, and she came unto him, saying: Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself: Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.



Thus will I liken the children of Zion. Let them importune at the feet of the judge; And if he heed them not, let them importune at the feet of the governor; And if the governor heed them not, let them importune at the feet of the president; And if the president heed them not, then will the Lord arise and come forth out of his hiding place, and in his fury vex the nation; And in his hot displeasure, and in his fierce anger, in his time, will cut off those wicked, unfaithful, and unjust stewards, and appoint them their portion among hypocrites, and unbelievers; Even in outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.



Pray ye, therefore, that their ears may be opened unto your cries, that I may be merciful unto them, that these things may not come upon them. What I have said unto you must needs be, that all men may be left without excuse; That wise men and rulers may hear and know that which they have never considered; That I may proceed to bring to pass my act, my strange act, and perform my work, my strange work, that men may discern between the righteous and the wicked, saith your God.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 101:76 - 95)



I bear witness that these instructions do work, but we have to exercise a little faith and do what the LORD requires from us. And even if the land is cursed for our sake if we humble ourselves and pray and seek the LORD to do his will, he will hear and also heal the land. These are not m words, they are written in advance of our considerations which say:



If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.



(Old Testament 2 Chronicles 7:13 - 15)



These works of darkness that Monsanto and other secret societies and evil corporation are conducting with intent to get gain and power are an abomination unto the LORD which bring a great desolation and curse upon the land. And when they are ripened in their iniquity they are speedily destroyed. I say not these things of myself, because it is not of myself that I know these things, but I know that these things are true because the LORD has made them known unto to me as others before me. And as the LORD has said he will also fulfill. Here is the law and the testimony:



Yea, wo be unto you because of that great abomination which has come among you; and ye have united yourselves unto it, yea, to that secret band which was established by Gadianton! Yea, wo shall come unto you because of that pride which ye have suffered to enter your hearts, which has lifted you up beyond that which is good because of your exceedingly great riches! Yea, wo be unto you because of your wickedness and abominations! And except ye repent ye shall perish; yea, even your lands shall be taken from you, and ye shall be destroyed from off the face of the earth. Behold now, I do not say that these things shall be, of myself, because it is not of myself that I know these things; but behold, I know that these things are true because the Lord God has made them known unto me, therefore I testify that they shall be.



(Book of Mormon Helaman 7:25 - 29)



These things I say not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaketh, he will also fulfil.



(Doctrine and Covenants Section 85:10)



The heavens are uttering back and forth repentance to this generation by their thunderous voices as I write. And I must now seal the law and the testimony with this letter, so the sermons of haven do their work. I leave these words for your benefit if you will follow the counsel of the Lord so that you are not destroyed with the wicked in his great and dreadful day of vengeance. And I do it solemnly and with proper authority in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen.



Attentively



An unworthy servant in the hands of Christ



Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.