Who has believed our report?


Who has believed our report? to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?


By

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


ALL OF YOU
Here is the Lord’s cup. I am sent to give you a bitter mixture of fury and dregs for you to drink. And despite your refusal, the Lord has said that you shall certainly drink of it.


Zion, September 17th 2009

Hearken and lo, this is the voice as of one sent down from on high, who is mighty and powerful, whose voice is unto men, prepare the way of the Lord and make his path straight. Repent ye, repent ye for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand and enter the way of salvation having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and through baptism by immersion for the remission of sins and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost by the imposition of hands by those in authority. This is that you may be sanctified and baptized with fire for the purification of your souls in the due time of the Lord. This is the voice as of one crying in the wilderness repent ye, repent ye and make the path of the Lord straight for the great and dreadful day of the Lord is nigh at hand.

As an agent fully endowed and authorized in the kingdom of God of the order of Aaron, I was given a cup with a bittersweet mixture to be administered. And I drank from it and the taste thereof was sweet to my tongue but bitter inside my belly. I was also given great key to open and close at will the bottomless pit. Therefore, your temporal salvation is entirely in my hands. And a great chain I have also in my hand to bind the unfaithful, the rebellious and the infidels along with the devil and his angels until the day of redemption. As with John in the days of old, I was also given a reed likes unto a ribbon to measure the tabernacle of God; and with it I have measured your prayers and the Lord has found you wanting. The stripe refused to turn from scarlet to white this year as it did in the previous two years, which indicates that the sins of this great nation and continent were not forgiven this year either. The sword of Justice hangeth over your heads continually, for the earth has chosen darkness rather than light. Great plagues and calamities speedily approach, even the smoke of a great furnace mingled with fire and brimstone; and great destruction will come upon you unless you fully repent and turn from your evil ways unto the Lord.

The stone not cut with hand that was rejected on which the builders could have built has become the corner stone. Therefore, whosoever falls upon this stone will be crushed into pieces and onto whomsoever this stone falls shall be grinded into powder.

This is the counsel of Michael the Archangel, if you chose to accept it. I have created for you an Idol as in the days of Aaron in the times of the exodus. And due to this great evil the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been stirred up to anger in wrath against you, for he is a jealous God. And in his hot displeasure he has said that if we do not live by the law that we shall die by the law. For verily I say unto you that God spoke and wrote these words unto Moses saying:

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee of the Land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shall not have other gods before me. Thou shall not make thyself any graven image or any likeness that of any thing that is in the heavens above or that is in the earth beneath; or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shall not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me. (Exodus 20: 1-5)

I came to my own and you did not receive me, and someone else comes in his own name and you have gladly received him embracing yourselves and with gifts and with much kissing. Due to this many will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone alive even in this generation as it did happen to those that reviled against God and his servant Moses and Aaron. But in these nowadays, the people have sold themselves for money and the earth has chosen darkness rather than light, for gross darkness is in their minds. You will receive the rewards of your idols that see nothing, hear nothing and speak nothing. And because you have put your heart in money and in riches the Lord will tempt you and he may give them unto you, so you can forget about him and he has a just cause to cast you away from his presence as he did with a great many of the children of Israel.

But thus saith the Lord: if those that call themselves after my name repent and bring unto me a righteous offering; yea, even a broken heart and a contrite spirit and seek my face I will be merciful unto them and heal their land. And their redemption will come by power. Zion redemption must needs come by power, even with a stretched out arm even if my whole wrath of the Lord shall fall upon the Land. But the righteous shall be delivered even if it were by fire.

And for those that have turned away from the Lord and dissented from his kingdom are time and again invited and admonished to speedily return and submit to the will of the Lord and to the powers that be until he whose right is to rule comes down to reign and we have no laws other than his laws.

Thus said the Lord by Jeremiah and he was a prophet to the nations who was given the job to make all nations drink of the bitter indignation of the Lord’s cup. This is the same cup that was given to Isaiah of the Lord’s fury and dregs. And we all have to drink from it, whether we like it or not. Not even the Lord God when he was upon earth was exempt of drinking from it. And I myself have drunk and tasted the bitterness of his anger and it made me mad. And I have also given many of you to drink of the Lord’s cup already and you knew it not. And therefore his words and lamentations also apply to us time and again.

For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it. And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them. Then took I the cup at the LORD's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me: (Old Testament Jeremiah 25:15 - 17)

OH that my head were waters, and mine eyes a fountain of tears, that I might weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people! Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them! for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men. And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

Take ye heed every one of his neighbor, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbor will walk with slanders. And they will deceive every one his neighbor, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity. Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people? Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbor with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait. Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

For the mountains will I take up a weeping and wailing, and for the habitations of the wilderness a lamentation, because they are burned up, so that none can pass through them; neither can men hear the voice of the cattle; both the fowl of the heavens and the beast are fled; they are gone. And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of devils; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through?

And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Consider ye, and call for the mourning women, that they may come; and send for cunning women, that they may come: And let them make haste, and take up a wailing for us, that our eyes may run down with tears, and our eyelids gush out with waters.

For a voice of wailing is heard out of Zion, How are we spoiled! we are greatly confounded, because we have forsaken the land, because our dwellings have cast us out. Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation. For death is come up into our windows, and is entered into our palaces, to cut off the children from without, and the young men from the streets. Speak, Thus saith the LORD, Even the carcasses of men shall fall as dung upon the open field, and as the handful after the harvestman, and none shall gather them.

Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised; Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.
(Old Testament Jeremiah 9:1 - 26)

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD. Are these?

For if ye truly amend your ways and your doings; if ye truly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; If ye oppress not the alien, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, we are delivered and continue to do all these abominations?

Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD. But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel. And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. (Old Testament Jeremiah 7:3 - 15)

Not only Jeremiah, but the prophet Zephaniah also said similar things concerning us:

I will utterly consume all things from of the Land, saith the Lord. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked. And I will cut off man from of the land, saith the Lord. And them that worship the host of heaven upon the house tops; and them that worship and swear by the Lord; and also them that are turned back from the Lord; and those that have not sought the Lord nor enquired of him.

Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord God, for the day of the Lord is at hand: for the Lord hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests. The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth, even the voice of the day of the Lord. The mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath; a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and think darkness: A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities and against the high towers. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men because they have sinned against the Lord; and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Neither their silver nor their Gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath. But the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy; for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the Land. (Zephaniah 1:2-18)

This is the voice of one crying in the wilderness, repent ye, repent ye all ye ends of the earth and come unto me and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in his restored church, which is the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints and no other, that ye might be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost. Chose ye this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you. And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ye shall certainly drink. For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth. A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel. And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape. A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture. And the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce anger of the LORD. He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion: for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

(Old Testament Jeremiah 25:27 - 38)


These things I say not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaks, he will also fulfill. And I say them in the sacred name of our savior and Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Will a trumpet sound in the city and the people not become afraid, will evil come upon a city and the Lord hath not done it. The Lion has roared, who will not fear? The Lord has spoken, who can but prophesy?

You have been forewarned and are soon to be smitten by the iron rod of the Lord’s mouth, even I, it is I. This is the Lord’s servant, even a servant in the hands of Christ; even so, amen.

Miguel Ángel oconiT Guez-Dri-Rod. 77

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.