ALL OF YOU


ALL OF YOU.

By Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


Sion, October 29th 2009

ALL OF YOU.

By Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

Lou Dobbs, an important news network anchor has addressed the problem of illegal immigration at the core for many years and nobody has listened to it.

According to his words and my beliefs, he may not be against immigration or any immigrant for that matter, for his wife is an immigrant also. Faces we see, but the hearts we do not know and let God alone judge upon that. But the problem that it causes society at large if left unattended. No one can deny this assertion, but the problem goes beyond Lou Dobbs good apparent intentions. We have to look at the whole forest to understand what is going on. This is what I have observed:When I say something, the thought has already been done. And I think that the Illegal immigration problem has gotten out of hand like the war on drugs and terror. Others besides the immigrants like it that way so they can get gain and power from it. Something should have been done decades ago to regulate illegal immigration, for it cannot be stopped regardless of effort. Once immigrants are inside the land of the free, it becomes another problem. Now we have two problems.

One of the great problems of undocumented immigrants once inside the land of the brave is that there are profiteers out there that love to catch them and put them in jail to the maximum time allowed by law so, jailors, judges and lawyers and chiefs of police can get hands on the profit by way of kick backs and so forth. There is an industry out there that are making profits of those that ignore how gain and power houses work in this great country of ours.

Last time I checked, jail lords get ~$6K/ month per imamate head in jail and perhaps more when they go to full time prisons. And if they can keep them in there for two years before deportation that will make about ~144K per head. Do the math on the entire population in jails across the United States and watch your mouth for they will shout bad words. Injustice has gone rampant in this country. Don’t you think? I do not think, I know so. I myself have seen it.

I myself have seen it, for I have been numbered with the infirm and with the transgressors not for crimes but for hate and for envy. I was taken once by force to a mental institution for several days by crying repentance to my own friends at church as the prophets of old and for saying that I have heard the voice of God and that I have also conversed with the devil. I was truly being persecuted. I do not think myself as being sick in my head, but with my prophetic or professing credentials I cannot compete with four or five psychiatrist of this world saying the same thing about me. I am a mad man; and I guess I have to take these infirmities upon myself and it grieves me heavily. But I do live with great anxiety and I even have panic attacks every now and then thinking that somebody will come and take me away for no evident probable cause like it happened twice already. They call this symptom paranoia. I may have this too. Now, that is not all. I was also numbered with the transgressors, for things got more complicated and as a result, I somehow also managed to go to jail for a month for a crime I did not commit. And my God allowed it for a purpose that it is only known unto him.

Because when my rights and my life are threatened will shout bloody murder all day long and some words were taken out of context. I told them that god will send fire upon them to cleanse the land and they taught that I was some kind of maniac that was going to set places on fire. There is not violence in me and I am a law abiding US CITIZEN, yet I learned first hand these matters, for the three jails I went during my unintended vacation were full of undocumented immigrants. They are the most profitable scapegoats of the American justice system. And this is what I have to say about it.

In my neck of the woods, where I currently live, there about five or six judges that own the land where these jails are placed. They lease the land so the jails are built. And they know how to keep the jails full, so the rent never ceases coming in. This stratagem to get gain makes me want to vomit, for this creates a conflict of interest and other bloody crimes that spring from it. But since they are the honorable judges and first order citizens, their words cannot be impeached without fear of reprisal. They may or may not care that I say these words and my life is in the hands of God, they may marr me, but they will cannot hurt me. I am a new born child of God, a spiritual creature. What can death do to me?

But you the American people should care about it. All this money comes directly from American tax payers. And if they can impute bogus crimes on illegal immigrants and to the mentally infirm, for people that do not know the law will break it regardless. Can you imagine the amounts of profit on the shoulders of these slaves? The immigrants themselves if they work their buts off, they will make no less and little more than the minimum wage. Now who can live on that these days? They are worth more behind bars. Don't you think?

These secret combinations of filthy lucre and power have to end or we will all pay the consequences when the Judgments of God fall upon the nation as it spread all over the land. The fire has already started and what can I do, if it is kindled already, says the Lord. The only way out is to amend our ways and stop oppressing the strangers among other more grave Sins. Behold, I myself have seen it, says the Lord.
So, no wonder why lawmakers and policy makers want to embrace the undocumented immigrants with tender loving care. If they can make them legal one way or another, they will not be able to deport them. With laws these days when even having a bullet in the home is a crime, by the time many of them get out of jail for violating probation, parole and so forth, they will be either true law abiding citizens or well educated criminals. Now two problems have become ten thousand problems and everybody gets mad at Illegal immigrants and begins to oppress them and blame them for all our socioeconomic troubles. That is not fair either. Don’t you think? So as Lou Dobbs says, we need to opne our mouths and SPAK UP or hold your eace forever. We need to have an open debate so the truth can come out and something can be done to address the real problem.

I say all these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez.

The following quote I read from the wall of the Holocaust Museum

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OUT OF ZION, THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, GOD SHINETH

Except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.